Stay Stay Stay

Luke's POV

Skye.

Rose's POV

I woke up in a bed. I looked around and this wasn't my bed. I have a killer headache and I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I dash to the bathroom and empty my stomach. I reach of a towel and wipe my mouth. I look in the mirror and I see that I'm still in my swimsuit from last night. Speaking of last night, where is Allison.

"Hi." I turned around and saw RYAN?! "Ryan what the hell are you doing in here?!" He scoffed. "The question is why are you in my room." I looked around and sure enough, I was in his room. What the fuck did we do last night?

I grabbed my things and headed back to my room. I was getting weird looks from the boys as I walked to the room. I would too, seeing a girl in here bikini leaving a guys room. I opened the door and saw Allison putting on some lip gloss. She didn't even acknowledge me. I understand why sort of.

I proceeded to get ready for our training to sing. I took a shower to wash away the chlorine from the pool. I sat under the pouring water hoping it would wash away this hangover. I hope it goes away soon, I want to sing. I get out and through on a floral print dress with my black flats and a headband. I was done and I decided to talk to Allison. She's probably beyond mad at me.

"Hi." I said shyly. She ignored me and went to put on her clothes. "Allison why are you so upset? Talk to me for crying out loud!" I shouted. She put down her clothes and looked at me. "You kiss my boyfriend and don't come back til the next day and expect me to be civil with you? Well you are wrong. We aren't even friends anymore. I don't know if I can trust either one of you anymore." She yelled. Ok I kind of deserved that.

She walked to the bathroom with her clothes and slammed the door shut. I don't remember anything after the kiss.

Allison's POV

Who does she think she is? She's trying to be nice after last night? "Hi." She said shyly. Maybe if I ignore her she'll shut up and go away. "Allison why are you so upset? Talk to me for crying out loud!" I dropped my clothes and looked at her. "You kiss my boyfriend and don't come back til the next day and expect me to be civil with you? Well you are wrong. We aren't even friends anymore. I don't know if I can trust either one of you anymore." I yelled and walked to the bathroom with my clothes in hand.

I changed into my skinny jeans and Blink 182 tee. I looked at myself in the mirror and just studied my feature.

Change

He'll like you better

Change

I look at my hair and decide it's time for a small change. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the makeup part of the house with all of our stylists. "Hi Allison right?" I smiled and nodded. "Hi I'm Sarah." I shook her hand and smiled. "So what can I do you for?" Maybe a completely new look would do it. " I would like to dye my hair blue sort of green." She smiled. "Alright darling. Lets get to it."

Rose's POV

I was so frustrated and hurt all at the same time. Allison really thinks I want Ryan. I don't. She can have him really. I walked to Ryan's room and pounded on the door. He opened it and gave me a 'wtf' look. "What do you want?" He said leaning against the door. "Allison thinks we are a thing or something is going on between us." He nodded.

"I'll tell her straight away. Where is she?" I shrugged.

We headed downstairs and saw Allison with GREEN HAIR?! "Allison!" Ryan yelled in shock. She smirked and did a flirty little wave. "Hello Ryan. Rose." She pushed through us, leaving us dumbfounded. What got into her? She was just utterly pissed at us and now she is happy?

"I thought you said she was mad." Ryan said with his arms crossed. I nodded quickly. "I thought she was too, but I was wrong apparently." Ryan scoffed and walked back to his room. I walked back to the room to see Allison putting on red lipstick, something I've never seen here wear.

"What the hell was that?!" I shouted. I was kinda ticked off at the fact she made me look stupid. She smirked. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just gonna get even with you both. You see, the fact that you and my boyfriend were making out kinda made me upset. But after thinking about it, I shouldn't be mad. Just get even." Her voice didn't sound nice and warm as it usually does. It sounded ominous, like scary even. She wasn't herself and it was strange a bit, but she's still gonna get revenge.

Allison's POV

I loved my hair. It made me feel so much like a bad ass. I saw Ryan and Rose walking toward me and they looked shocked. I smirked and waved at them before going to the room. I must admit, I am a little hurt but now I wanna get even.

I walked over and put some lipstick on. Then here comes Rose with her bickering and what not. I mentally roll my eyes. I have lost some respect for her already. I was ignoring her the whole time and didn't really care for what she was saying.

I smiled and walked out of the room and bumped into Luke. He looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked and got up and walked to the front. I decided to go to the mall since it wasn't that far, just to clear my mind and think. I didn't eat anything this morning so I decided to grab a bite. So I wandered into THE food heaven of all time. THE FOOD COURT!

I was starving. So I went to Panda Express, Chinese seems pretty good right now.

"Hi how may I help you?"

"Can I have some fried rice, orange chicken and a Pepsi please?" The man nodded and got my god together. I paid and went to find a place to sit. I drove in and moaned at the taste in my mouth. I was interrupted by some girl. "Are you Allison?" She said. I nodded slowly. "Who are you?" She chuckled and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. "It's me. Skye." Oh yeah the Blondie who is having Luke's baby. Why was she talking to me?

"Hi. How's everything?" I asked trying to be polite. "Everything is good. Just living life a little and missing Luke as always." I hummed. She stood up and was heading off to leave. Then I noticed her pregnant bump. I felt a pang of hurt hit me. Yes I have Ryan but something still wanted Luke.

I smiled at her as she walked away. What was she doing here anyway? I shook my head and headed off to the house. I didn't really feel up to eating much more. I got to the house only to see everyone getting inside the bus. I walked over to the bus and got on. I spotted Ryan and he smiled at me. I didn't smile back, I wasn't talking to him. Then Rose gave me a soft smile and I don't return the favor. Luke was sitting by himself, but after seeing Skye I really didn't want to talk to him either. So sitting by myself it is.

I but in my headphones.

And I said

Stay Stay Stay

I've been living you

Quite some time time time

You think that it's funny when I'm

Mad

Mad

Mad

But I think that it's best

If we both

Stay

I fell asleep eventually.

(Dream)

"I love you so much. I promise to take care of you no matter what. Marry me?" I smiled and tears filled my eyes. He wants me to marry him. I do truly love him with all my heart. He's perfect to me and he does love me. I just know we will start our own little family.

He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips.

"Yes. I'll marry you Luke."