Inspiration

Sarah Beth~

It was a day before the trial, and I was a nervous wreck. Jeff kept assureng me that he had everything under control, but part of me didn't really belive him. If something goes wrong, Ashley and I could lose the Brew. We would be bankrupt. I had been so close to being homeless that I didn't want to get near it again. We were comfortible. We were getting married soon, so we didn't need to lose anything

Ashley went off to receck things at the Brew, leaving me alone. As I always do when I'm alone, I sat on the couch, ate some raw cookie dough, and petted Tri-Angle face. I was hard core stressing. this could go either way. We couuld lose the Brew. We could-

"Sarah Beth?" A fire immediatly went up in the fireplace. I jumped, looking away from The Sound of Music, which I was watching on the telly, and into the fireplace. Draco Malfoy's face filled it, the worry lines on his forhead deeper than usual.

"Draco? Yes? Is everything okay?" My fist thought was that something was wrong with Elle. He shook his head.

"No. Welll. yes, but... I need to talk to you, okay?" He rubbbed the back of his head. "Will you come over here? I need to talk to you, and I would like to do it before Elle wakes up. I don't want to worry her."

"Alrighty then. Do you know how long this will take? Ashley is out, but I want to be here when he comes back. "

"Not long. Elle just took her Combination, but she usually wakes up in a couple hours." I could hear urgency in his voice. I nodded my head, swollowing.

"Okay. I will be there in a minute." I pushed Tri-Angle face off of my lap, then scattered the ashes. After brushing myself off and striaghtening out my clothes, I threw a pinch of Floo Powder into the fireplace and went through. I ended up in the Parlor of the Malfoy Manor. Draco was sitting on the couch. Elle was laying next to him, with her head on the pillow in his lap. She was not so peacfully sleeping. Her face looked pained. Draco was looking down at her, a face almost as pained on his face.

"Draco?" I asked. He looked up. 

"Oh, sorry. I was just..." He trailed off, then cleared his throat. "thank you for coming. I need to talk to you. It's about Elle's trial. I know you have a lot to think about, with your own trial coming up and everything, but we need your help. You know the Ministry is making Elle go to trial for 'enganerment to Muggles'."

"Yes, I do know, and it's terrible! She didn't even have to go to the Ministry after the War, and now they're making her do this!" Anger began pumping trough my veins. "She can't do this!"

"Shh... Don't wake her up." Draco warned. I pressed my lips closed. Elle moaned a bit and repositioned herself. Draco petted her hair a couple times before turning back to me. "Listen, Elle has been stressing out about this. She won't pick anyone to represent us because she doesn't trust anyone. We need someone, because we are clueless about the law. She didn't want to ask you because you're busy, but-"

"Yes! Or course I'll do it!" I stood up from the love set. "I would love to! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Excitment pumped through my viens now. No longer was I angry, because I could reverse what they were doing to poor Ellie. I could prove them wrong. 

"Sush!" Draco warned again. I covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so happy! I want to help you a lot!" 

"i wouldn't be too happy. You know the only reason they are being so hard on her is to get to you."

"What...?"

"Yeah. They've never bothered her before, but now that they are after you, and you have ignored them, they are turning to her." 

"Oh... I'm. I'm so sorry. I didn't think that-"