Miko cheered in her high pitched voice as her friends blasted off on the race track. As she cheered, she saw a girl sitting alone on a blanket in the grass she recognized from school. Meh, what the heck? She thought before skipping towards the lonely girl.

The girl just looked at the race, continuing to listen to her music. At the moment, she was listening to Halo - Live by: Beyoncé. The teenager turned her head and saw a Japanese girl from her school coming over and sat on her blanket, a bit too close for comfort.

Miko waved in the girl with earbuds face and smiled, "Hi, I don't think I've officially met you. I'm Miko." Miko said as she held out her hand.

The girl took out her earbuds to listen to Miko, "Uh... Ok. Wait... Aren't you in my gym class?" She tried to remember the familiar face.

The Asian girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Uh yeah," She said in a disbelief voice that this girl can't remember her, "weren't you listening?"

"Honestly, no. I'm just trying to see who's gonna win and focus on my music." The teenager replied deadpanned.

"Oh." The Japanese girl sighed and focused on the race. One thing that went unnoticed to the two girls is that a certain Decepticon medic noticed them talking as he sped by.

"Some people just call me Lola by the way." The teen finally revealed her name. As the racers pass by, Lola took note of how beautiful the red Aston Martin car was, "Oh my God! Now that's a car." Lola exclaimed to her new friend as Miko automatically recognized the car as Knockout.

"Uh...yeah..." Miko said uneasily as she watched the 'Con silently race her two best friends.

Lola noticed Miko becoming nervous, "Aye, kid, ya alright?" She wondered as she looked at what Miko was looking at. She noticed that she was uneasy of the car that she just complimented, "Look, kid, it's just my opinion. Is the driver some sort of jerk to ya or something? I'm only saying that that's one heck of a car. If this guy is some sort of asshole, I'll help ya out if he comes over here so you can get away, okay?" Lola tried to comfort the uneasy Miko.

Miko looked at her for a moment. "Yeah, you could say that he's a jerk. Just stay away from him is all."

Lola shrugged, not caring about this so called "jerk." As the race went on, four cars could be seen coming near the finish line: Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Knockout, and Vince.

"Come on Bulk. Come on Jackie." Miko muttered as she watched them race neck-and-neck.

"Are those ya friends that are coming up? Your mumbling is quite loud." Lola asked the girl who hopes out loud that her friends win.

"Yeah, they are. The green one and white one." She grinned with pride.

Lola looked at Bulkhead and Wheeljack as they were coming up, neck-and-neck with each other, Knockout, and Vince. "Well screw the red car, your buddy in the white looks amazing."

Miko smirked and chuckled, "That's Jackie for you." The white car –otherwise known as "Jackie"- playfully tapped his friend. The red car pushed against Jackie and did it again before Jackie was able to floor it, flying forward and winning.

"Whoa! Talk about cutting it close!" Lola yelled to Miko as the engines from the cars made it too loud to hear and the wind from their speed knocked them back on the blanket.