Chapter 1

Thank you Arya_Skye for making my first story possible... And for dealing with me and my bad jokes! 😂

Thank you CiljeBilje , Sociopathic_TimeLady , MyTmntFanfics , Kri_RP , and more for inspiring me to start my first story!

Anyways. Here's the first chapter of my first story! (Co-writer: Arya_Skye )

Media pic is Wheeljack's holoform.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

A 16 year-old brown-haired girl exited the prison for teenagers known as "High School." She felt excitement rush through her body because she was going to go home and get ready to see one of the illegal races that teens do these days in Jasper, Nevada.

She walked inside her home and flung her backpack next to her bed. The girl discarded her "school appropriate" clothes to dress in something that fits the weather of Jasper.

She dressed in a gray tank top with a Captain America shield on the front that was sold to celebrate the Marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War. She put on jean short-shorts that show a little bit of booty, but not as much as The Fast and Furious series. She finished the outfit with tying a black, white, and blue flannel around her waist and putting on light blue Converse.

Her make up consists of concealer, mascara, and a little bit of maroon lipstick, making her lips look like a dark purple.

She grabbed her purse filled with her crap that she needs to survive (charger, extra pair of earbuds, makeup, gum, etc.). She grabbed her iPhone SE in gold and earbuds off of her desk, plugged the earbuds in, and began to play her music as she left her house to walk to the race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miko begged Wheeljack to come with them. He rolled his optics and Bulkhead chuckled quietly.

"Come on it'll be fun!" She said. "Please!" The wrecker sighed.

"Alright." He shrugged. Miko cheered and did her signature jump while saying "Awww sweet!" The two aliens and human girl drove off to the illegal street race, undetected by Optimus Prime and Ratchet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl arrived at the race track just ten minutes before the race would begin. She automatically noticed a few students from her school, including the jerk face of Jasper High, Vince.

Vince was by his truck and winked at the teenager before getting in. A few other cars rolled onto the track and prepared to go, including the Wreckers. Bulkhead and Wheeljack sat by Miko in their holoforms on their alt-modes until Miko was kicked off because the race was about to begin. Wheeljack rolled his eyes as he got in his "car," leaned against the seat, and got ready to go.

The girl scoffed and ignored Vince as he tried to flirt with her. The race began and she watched all of the cars speed by like no tomorrow. Three cars that stood out to her was a deep green Army truck-like car; a red sports car; and a white with hints of green, red, and silver sports car.