Two's company, three's...interesting

Start from the beginning

    "End of" I add. I watch her pout as her hands trail further up my leg, I just shake my head. "No."  I swat her hand away. She stands up from her seat as I look at her curiously she suddenly slumps down onto my lap throwing her arms around my neck. Luckily first class on this flight also means a lot more room and privacy as I quickly look around at the spread out seats and business men who were asleep.    

    "What are you doing?" I mumble.

   "Can't I cuddle up to you now?" she asks with a mock sad face.

    "Of course you can, I'm just tired" I say and as if on cue I yawn.

    "Aww baby would you like to cuddle into me?" she asks sincerely attempting to get up from her current position but I just grab her waist to stop her.

    "No, its fine really. If we're not doing the mile high club least I can do is be your pillow" I yawn again shutting my eyes.

We arrive in Brisbane. My body does its best to adjust to the sudden temperature change as I strip from my hoody. "Wow it's hot" I say shielding my eyes from the sun.

   "I know I am, no need to tell me" Natalie laughs dragging her luggage behind me along the pavement.

    "Oh so modest" I call behind as I watch her struggle. She insisted in bring two suitcases along with her everywhere I tut and turn around taking her bag from her shoulder.

   "My knight in shining armour" she swoons as she continues behind me.

We soon approach what should be our rental car for the rest of our ozzy trip but where it should is a motorbike and two helmets.   "Are you sure this is the right parking space?" I ask Natalie as my mouth almost falls on the floor. I've never even been on a motorbike, this had to be some sort of joke.

   "One hundred per cent sure" she replies checking her phone. She soon types in a number before putting it on speaker phone.

   "Hello" a gruff voice says from the other end.

  "The transport we hired isn't here...our reference is 56932."

   "This is all correct you've hired a Triumph motorcycle under two names."

   "I guess we'll have to live with it" Natalie snaps shoving her phone into her pocket.

    "What about our luggage?" I ask looking down at our bags.

   "You catch a taxi and take the luggage, I'll take the bike" she shrugs.

   "You can ride...that" I look amazed looking back and forth between Natalie and the bike.

   "Of course" she grins, her lips curling over her white gleaming teeth.

   "I'm not leaving you to ride it by yourself...we'll get the bags sent straight to the hotel and I'll come with you" I suggest.

   "Are you sure?" Nat asks and I nod. How could Natalie be so frightened at going on a plane but not riding that? Natalie pulls out her phone and dials a number, I watch as she organises our luggage to be sent ahead. She grabs one of the helmets and hands it to me, I take it knowing that I was visibly shaking. "You're not scared are you?" Natalie asks. I shake my head but my face betrays me. "As long as you're with me you'll always be safe, now jump on."  She easily climbs onto the bike and I follow with less grace. "You might want to hold on" Natalie calls. I wrap my arms around her waist holding on for my life.

    Luckily the town we're staying in is quite close as I hold on in fear whilst Natalie speeds down the almost deserted roads like she's having the time of her life. I have a feeling that maybe she had hired the bike in the first place. As we slow down to the address we had been given I notice that it looks nothing like the 5* hotels we had been used to.

   "Are you sure this is the place?" I ask when we've stopped and I've placed my feet onto the firm concrete.

   "Yup of course" she smiles.

    "Are you sure you didn't hire the bike?" I randomly ask out of curiosity. Her silence confirms my suspicions.

   We stand outside as I read the sign out loud 'backpacker's hostel.'

    "Don't you like it? I mean we can go to a hotel if you want? I just thought maybe a bit of roughing it wouldn't do me any harm" she says.

    "And you like it rough?" I ask with my eyebrows raised.

    "Always" she grins.

    A guy at the front desk beams at us as we approach. "You must be Lisa and Natalie?" he asks and we both nod. "Passports please?" We hand him our passports and watches as he photocopies them before handing them back. "So if you would like to follow me to your room" he smiles as he stands up gesturing us to follow. We walk through a bar area full of people drinking and having a good time before walking down a corridor full of rooms. "And here is yours" he stops outside a door opening it with his key. We slowly walk. "Your luggage is already in the luggage hold if you'd like to pick it up anytime...and have fun" he smirks before closing the door behind us.

   "Ok he was totally eyeing you up" I let out as soon as we're alone.

   "Well as you said I am hot." I just roll my eyes before looking around the room.

   "Have you noticed there are 3 beds?" I question.

   "Apparently we're sharing rooms" Natalie replies casually.

    "And you're fine with that?" I ask wide eyed.

    "Extra company, it could be interesting" her eyes glint. I shove her onto the closest bed in annoyance at her calmness. I mean seriously sharing a room! Suddenly we hear the door unlock.

   A dark haired girl walks through the door eyeing us up suspiciously before her face turns into a smile. "By the way that's my bed" she adds as Natalie attempts to roll off eventually landing on the floor with a thud. We both look at each other and down to Natalie before bursting out laughing. "I think I'm going to enjoy staying with you girls."