Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

Chapter 2:

(Y/N) POV:

Great, I get detention, get felt up in detention, and now I get to walk home in the rain. This is why I want a car so bad, so things like this wouldn't happen. I'm pretty sure I hear a car behind me but I just ignore it. I wish I had ran because the person in the car slowed down next to me, even worse it was harry. All he did was look at me with a stupid smug smile. "If you need a ride babe, I'll be happy to give one just ask nicely." He kinda raised his voice over the pitter patter of rain but not even slightly loosing cockiness in his voice. "I'd rather get hit by a truck and waste away in the street" I said now annoyed at his antics.

Harry POV:

I love how feisty she was. I think I'm up for a bit of a challenge since everything about her turned me on. But at this point I was getting frustrated, I just wanted to take her home. "Look it's cold out it's raining and your going to get sick, please" I said more sympathetic. "Whatever" she sighed. Although she seemed extremely annoyed she got in the car. She was soaked, why did she wear a white shirt today? Why did she choose a white lacy bra too? I bet she has matching panties too. Shit I want to fuck her, but she was too stubborn to let me. "Are you going to start the car or..." she annoyingly said. What am I going to do? I have a girl in my car that won't have sex with me, I have a tent in my pants and she is dripping wet with a white shirt on. This was going to be a rough drive.

(Y/N) POV:

I hate him I barely know him and I hate him. Lets get something straight, the only reason I'm in this car with him is that it's cold and raining hard outside. Speaking of hard, Harry probably thinks I was born yesterday. I know exactly what a boner is and he had one. This disgusted me even more about him. Just then we were at my house... wait my HOUSE?!?!?!! I didn't even tell him my address! "I live four houses down now I used to live with my dad on the other side of town" he quickly responded seeing my confusion. I just nodded my head too mortified to speak. As soon as I got out of the car I could finally be the regular happy me, thank god my parents were going to be home late from work and my brothers had sports tournaments because my mom would have thought I got hurt, my dad would have flipped shit after seeing me and a boy together and my brothers would've just sat back and laughed.

Harry POV:

I kinda didn't want to leave I feel like I want to tell her I'm not a bad guy... at least I think I'm not. I also don't really feel like dealing with my mum. Ever since that summer she found a girl in my bed everywhere I go she thinks I'm out having sex. "Honey where were you I was worried sick. Were you hav-" "No, mum I was in detention" I interrupted since I already knew what she was going to say. "Whbat's wrong you usually laugh when I ask that." she asked know worried. "I'm just not feeling well." I lied, and she knew that. I needed to call Louis. I don't know how much help he'll be he used to live a life like mine until he got a girlfriend. "Mate I think you should just talk to her and if you can't then do what you always do move on!" Yeah he was right if (Y/N) doesn't want sex then why should I care.

(Y/N) POV:

I did what I always did I got home and changed into something comfortable. It was 7 might as well change into my PJs. After I changed someone knocked on the door. O wonderful a visit from Harry it's like someone turned my bitchy switch I on. "What?" you spat hearing your own tone made you cringe inside. "I-" that's all he said before his eyes went down my body. I had just remembered what I was wearing, a t-shirt that went just above my bum. I know it was rude but I closed the door in his face did he really come over just to repulsive? This boy drives me nuts i don't even know my really feelings for him anymore.

Harry POV:

Fuck it!! I can't even talk to her I'm so tired of finishing myself off I'll just fuck the next pretty girl I see. Don't call me a bad person but the that person was (Y/F/N). I don't think (Y/N) would mind, she doesn't like me right? Anyways her and (Y/N) are polar opposites. She gave in so quick and easily she was basically asking me to fuck in the the janitor closet. The next thing i know I'm smushed into her face she didn't waste time getting to use her tongue. I wonder if (Y/N) used her tongue? Wait what!! I'm thinking about a girl who doesn't even like me when I have a girl that does right in front of me. Just then I heard disgusted sigh.

(Y/N) POV:

If I knew that (Y/F/N) was going to be a slut then I would've dropped her in 2nd grade. I hope that Harry doesn't get sucked up into the gaping black hole that is her mouth.

{LUNCH}

STILL (Y/N) POV:

I didn't even want talk to (Y/F/N) being the blabber mouth she was I knew she did but what pisses me off is that my name is constantly in the story. As soon as she got to the foreplay I was down I'm listening to this disgustingly descriptive story. "Ok I'm leaving" I quickly said"wow just because you like him doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it" she said now annoyed "Well if I'm a bitch then your a slut" "Not every slut gets to see Harry Styles dick by the way its huge just so you have something to masturbate to tonight." She said smugly turning her head. At this point I was too mad to think correctly I grabbed her hair pulled to the ground and started hitting her in the face. Two minutes into it their was a crowd of people I heard someone making their way through the crowd of people. Right afterwards I felt someone pull me off her and hold my mouth shut. I thought it was a teacher or something then I saw the unmistakeable tattoos. And surely enough it was Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I thought this chapter would be dirtier but I guess i can't make any promises but this will be dirty I have a bunch of ideas I just don't each chapter too long