Ch.29

**Mitch POV**
Jeremy called me this morning and asked if he could come over today. He said it was super important and I couldn't tell Kirstie.

At first I was worried it was something bad like he was planning on leaving Kirstie or something. Then he said it has to do with his and Kirstie relationship and I had a pretty good idea what this was about.

Propose!

I don't want to get myself too excited just in case that's not what he had in mind. But how could it not be!

He really loves Kirstie and Kirstie really loves him! They are perfect for each other!

AHHHHH!

"Okay, Mitchie. Calm down." I say to myself when I hear the door bell ring.

I run to open it and see Jeremy standing there looking nervous and excited.

**Jeremy POV**
"Hey, Mitch!" I say when he opens the door.

"Hey! Come in! You look so nervous to tell me whatever it is you have to tell me." He says.

"Yeah. Well like I told you it's about Kirstie."

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" He says.

"I want to propose to her...." I say waiting for a response from Mitch.

"AHHHHHH! I KNEW IT!" He says with excitement.

"Omg how are you going to do it?" He asks.

"Well that's why I came to you. I wanted to know what you thought of my idea." I say.

"Shoot." He says.

"Well, when you guys are on tour in Paris in a few weeks I was going to do it then." I say.

"I love it! Do it in front of the Eiffel Tower!" He says.

"That's a good idea! Maybe I could find a photographer out there that could take pictures of it when I do propose." I say.

"Yes! Did you talk to her mom about it yet?" He asks.

"No. I was going to sometime this week." I say.

"I'll go with you! Because not only do you have to talk to her mom about it, you have to talk to her dad about it." Mitch says.

"Oh you're right!" I say.

Oh damn. I forgot about her dad...