Ch.6

**Kirstie POV**
I woke up tied to a bed in a dark room with very little memory of how I got here. All I remember is a guy in a mask coming into my hotel room and putting a rag over my face and I was out.

Finally a little light above me turns on with a familiar voice.

"Wakey, wakey, Kirstin." The voice says.

"Josh why are you doing this!?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Well my dear Kirstin. You see, you owe me something that we were going to plan when we got engaged, but you never gave me the chance to purpose." He says.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I ask.

"A son!" He says.

"You will give me a son or you will never see your precious Jeremy again." He says.

"What did you do to him!?" I say angrily.

"Nothing yet. But it's still early in the day." He says evilly.

Oh god. I hope the crew and band gets a hold of Jeremy first...

**Jeremy POV**
It's five in the morning and my phone starts ringing. Scott's name and picture shows up on my screen.

"Yeah Scott." I say sleepily.

"You need to get here. NOW!" He says angrily and worried.

"Where's Kirstie? Is she okay!?" I asked worried.

"While we were all taking naps someone came and kidnapped Kirstie." He says.

"You need to get here now for her and your safety. And don't forget Olaf." He says.

"Okay I'll be on the next flight out." I say before we said our goodbyes for now.

I quickly get up and pack somethings and Olaf and drive to the airport. I know this isn't the bands fault this happened.

I just wish I would went with my gut and came with them on tour. I have to go save my girl and I'm gonna end the band and the crews help on this one.

This isn't going to be easy to handle on my own.