Ch.11

**Kirstie POV**
I was sitting on the bed in this little room reading a book I found on the table next to me when Josh bursts in and grabs me by the arm and say,

"Get up its show time princess!"

He drags me out into the living room and puts a gun to my head and his other hand over my mouth.

Then Jeremy and Scott burst through the front door.

Oh thank goodness!

**Jeremy POV**
Scott and I burst in and Josh is standing there with a gun to her head and a hand over her mouth.

"Ah. You got here with only five minutes to spare." He says evilly.

"Don't shoot her, Josh. It's not worth it." Scott says.

"Shut up, Scott! I wasn't talking to you!" He says pointing the gun at him.

"Woah man! Take it easy!" I say.

"Oh now you want to talk. When I got a gun to your friends head you want to talk!" He say.

I see Avi and Kevin through the back window waiting for my signal.

"Point the gun at me!" I say to Josh.

"Jeremy no!" Kirstie says.

"Shut up, bitch!" He says slapping her and throwing her to the ground knocking her out.

"Kirstie!" Scott says trying to run to her.

"Stop!" He says to Scott shooting him in the leg then pointing the gun back at my head.

"Woah! Okay man. We can talk about this!" I say to him.

"No I will talk and you will listen." Josh says.

"Okay. Talk then." I say.

"Kirstie is mine! She's going to have my child and we are going to get married and you? Well you will be out of the picture because I'm going to kill you." He says with evilness in his voice.

I hold up my hands as a signal to Avi and Kevin to come through the back door.

When I see them get closer to Josh that's when I make my move.

"You're going to kill me and have Kirstie be miserable for the rest of her life?" I ask.

"She'll be happy with me! She was always happy with me! Now I'll be happy once you're gone." He say cocking the gun.

I look at Avi and Kevin then back at Josh.

"Well you better think again." I say as Avi and Kevin tackle him to the ground.

Then the cops burst through the front door and take it from there. I go over to check in Kirstie, who is now regaining consciousness.

"Are you okay?" I ask picking her up off the ground.

"Yeah I think so my head hurt really bad." She says rubbing the back of her head.

"Is Scott okay?" She says pointing to him as he bleed all over the floor.

"Hopefully he will be. Josh shot him in the leg." I say.

"Oh my gosh!" She says covering her mouth in shock as tears escape her eyes.

"It's okay, sweetie. He'll be okay." I say hugging her.

Then a paramedic comes over and help her up and takes her to one of the ambulances. They say she has to go to the hospital for some tests so I road in the back with her.

After all the tests were done she was relaxing from all of the events that took place today.

"Jeremy you don't have to stay here with me if you don't want to." She says.

"No Kirst. I'm gonna stay the night here with you to make sure nothing else happens to you." I say placing my hand over her hand.

"Well at least tell me how everyone else is doing." She says concerned.

"Esther, Kate and Mitch are safe and are in the waiting room with Avi and Kevin. Scott is still in surgery to remove the bullet from his leg." I say looking at her.

"At least you all are okay. Do they know how much longer he's gonna be in surgery?" She asks.

"About a half hour more Esther told me. I'll let you know when he's out." I told her.

"I just want all of my best friends to be okay." She says worried.

"I understand. So do I, Kirst. I'm just happy you're okay and everyone else is too." I say giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm glad you're okay and everyone else is too." She says with a smile.

"Okay sweetie get some rest. If you need me I'll be out in the hallway with the other okay?" I say.

"Okay." She says.

I walk out in the hallway to the seats where everyone else was sitting.

"Is she okay?" Esther and Mitch asked worried.

"Yes she's fine she just needs to rest here for the night." I say calming them down.

"I'm glad she's okay." Kate says.

"Yeah me too." I say.

Me too.