Ch.28

Few months later
**Kirstie POV**
It's been about two months since all the things with Josh happened and since I've been in the hospital.

I'm doing so much better, but I have to do some exercises at home for my ankle so it will heal properly.

Jeremy and I have been good too.

At first, while I was in the hospital, he was kind of upset I didn't let him help me or care for me because I felt I could do it all on my own.

I was so wrong.

Jeremy and I have got past it and have moved in together. Olaf really loves him too. Olaf never liked Josh.

They always say dogs could sense evil and whoever came up with that was right.

"Kirst, come on we have to be at the court house in thirty minutes!" Jeremy yells down the hall.

"I'll be right there!" I yell back.

We're going to the court house because we have to testify against Josh to keep in jail for good.

Let's see how this all plays out today.

**Jeremy POV**
Few hours later

"You did so good, babe." I say to Kirstie as we walk out of the court room.

"Thanks." She says with a smile and then kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey! Y'all want to get some lunch?" Avi asks.

"Is that all you think about is food?" Mitch says jokingly.

Avi nodded. "Yes as a matter of fact I do!" He says proudly.

"What do you guys says?" Kevin asks.

"Sure why not." Kirstie says.

"We'll meet you guy there." I say.

**

Kirstie and I have been doing so good for awhile and have known each other for so long and I think it's time to take things to the next step.

Propose to her.

I want to talk to someone about this and I decided who better to talk to than Mitch!

One of Kirstie's best friends since she was eight!

It's perfect!

I have an idea in mind of how I want this to go. Let's see if Mitch agrees with my ideas.