Chapter Eight

Bella's POV

    I gazed at Jacob. I took his warm hand and held it to my face. "I love you too, Jake. I wish I had chosen you," I whispered. It was true. If I had chosen Jacob, this wouldn't have happened. Though he and I knew I might just have been saying that to make us both feel better. 

    "That's okay, Bells. We're together now," Jake said comfortingly. I nodded. He took my pale hand and put it on his shoulder. Then Jacob kissed me again.

    It was a sweet, firey kiss. It made me feel alive, energized, and I loved it. We were lying on the ground. I sat on top of Jacob as we kissed with radiance. I couldn't think of another person I would ever want to be with besides him at that moment. Until I remembered Edward. 

    No, I shouldn't think about that. He loved Emma. Jake and I tumbled around in the mud, my white shirt getting dirty. But for all I cared, it could be ripped to shreds.

    Jake was the first to pull away. He gasped for air. "Wow," Jacob breathed, looking at me. I smiled and nodded. We got up and started to walk down the beach. "So, you're a vamp. What's your next big dream?" Jake asked jokingly. I gave him a look. "I'm going to go scuba-diving," I said sarcastically, throwing my hands in the air. Jacob laughed. "Sure you'd love that," he muttered. Suddenly, I smelled another vampire. Jake stiffened. 

    He pushed me behind him as he growled. A male stepped out from the water. His eyes were set on me. Jacob growled at him. "Hand her over, puppy. Maybe I'll just put a leash on you and nothing else," he purred. Then he leapt at Jacob. 

    They fought wildly, snarling and hissing. I screeched. They both stopped. I raced at the vampire. Then we went against each other.

    We never lost an advantage, but I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. Suddenly, the male got his hand around my neck and squeezed. He clutched my throat and held me up high. Jacob jumped to free me, but the vampire kicked him away. 

    "Bye, puppy. See you in the pound!" The man called, diving into the ocean. 

Jacob's POV

    No! I just got my Bella back and she loved me more than the bloodsucker and now she was gone! I dove into the water behind them, phasing back. I swam powerfully, pushing my arms through the water as forcefully as I could. 

    I looked down to see the leech walking through the water on the ocean floor. I decided to go down to them because if I tried going farther than them to wait, they might just go the other way. He turned around as I zipped towards him. 

    The leech started running, somehow possible, and I realized I needed air. I slipped up to the surface and then looked back into the water. There was nothing. I started to feel drowsy and turned onto my back, exhausted after my forceful swim. I was soon floating on the water, asleep.

Emma's POV

    Edward, my love, helped me off his sister's bed and we sat together on the floor by the window. I hated Bella, she was always with my Edward. They had a special connection I had to get rid of. 

    "Do you love me or Bella?" I asked Edward. "I love you both," Edward replied thoughtfully. I glared at him. "You love her? She is like eighteen probably, you can't love her, you just can't!" I cried. Edward hugged me. "I can't help it. She is just somehow special to me," Edward told me. I nodded, pretending to understand. The truth was, I was plotting against a teenager named Bella Cullen.    

Please comment! I luv my fans so much, u guys r the best! Please comment and vote. Now i really just want suggestions. Please gimme at least five suggestions for the next chapter. thank u so much! also, please check out my story "Together Forever". Its a twilight fanfic so please read! thank u guys, i love u!