Chapter Fourteen (Part One)

Bella's POV 

   It had been seven years since Edward was turned into an infant. Seven years I saw him dream about Emma. Seven years. He now looked about fifteen, the aging slowing down, as if the damn curse wanted me to suffer longer. Emma grew up with him, and she was now fourteen and his best friend, besides me.

   Sometimes, Edward would have small flashbacks of his previous life, but nothing really important came to him, like the fact that he used to adore me, but now he saw me as a friend/sister to talk to. I couldn't wait for him to turn seventeen. 

   "Bells?" Emmett waved his hand in front of my face. "The pixie saw something," he told me. Alice, dressed in a flowing white gown for no reason in particular, was staring at the ground. "You just disappeared from my vision. Why are you going to see Jacob now?" I sighed. We've had tis conversation before.

   "Because he is my best friend, Alice. I haven't seen him in seven years. I need him," I emphasized 'seven' because in honesty, that's the key word. Four years of my life were lost to the Volturi who messed up my world. Alice jumped up.

   "But Edward is going to turn seventeen in three years. He'll send Emma away, and run back to you, apologizing for making you go through this! You guys are meant to be together," Alice cried. I gently pushed her down to sit on the couch, soothing her, "I know, Alice. I just have to talk to Jacob because, no offense, but the comfort you give me can't help me. You all have mates, but Jake does not. So he can give me the best advice." With that, I take off running out the door. 

Edward's POV

   Emma smiled at me. She was so beautiful. Her blond hair was in waves down her back that went to her waist, like Bella's brown hair. Emma had the prettiest eyes, a blue colour with specks of green. She was pale, but not pale like my family. "Emma Jones, you are gorgeous," I complimented her. She giggled.

   "And you, Edward Cullen, don't look so bad yourself," she said back. I remembered the day when we, well, I, forgave Emma for harrassing Bella and the day we told her that my family was a family of vampires, except me...

FLASHBACK

  Emma was at my door. Rosalie answered it, but she slammed it before Emma could say anything. This was a day after the incident and Rose was still angry. I opened the door and let her in to the living room. Bella sat on the sofa with Rose and Em, and Alice and Jazz sat on the loveseat. I let Emma sit on the rocking chair, so I cuddled up next to Bella. 

   "Well, I came to apologize for letting Ethan try and destroy Bella. I am so sorry, I just wanted Edward to be mine and Bella is much too old to have him. Do you forgive me?" I immediately said yes. Everyone else said no. Not surprisingly. 

   Emma smiled and dumped her coat on Bella. "You can put it away." I didn't like the way she treated Bella, so I piped up, "I only forgive you if you don't do that to Bella. Take your stuff and out it away. You are not a baby." 

   Emma frowned, but said nothing. "Bella, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and my parents are vampires," I blurted, but then slapped my hand over it. Emma stared at them. "Just like Ethan. Bloodsuckers. So glad you are not a leech either, Eddie," she said.

END OF FLASHBACK

  Emma was nicer after that. Emmett did not like her. Rosalie loathed her. Alice despised her. Jasper  detested her. And most importantly, Bella. I cared most about what she thought of my soon-to-be girlfriend. When I asked her, this is the answer she gave me.

   "Edward, to be honest, I hate Emma. But in time, you'll see why. In time, this will all be over, And you'll know why I feel this way." Then Bella had run out to hunt. 

   "Eddie, is that your sister's Volvo?" Emma wondered. I looked out the window of the restaurant (on a date), and indeed saw a silver Volvo stuck in traffic. Bella was inside, her hair in a side ponytail. She seemed eager to leave. Thats how I knew she was going to see the werewolf. And I would not allow it. 

   We had moved to Alaska four years ago so Bella and the rest of my siblings could start out as really tall eighth graders. But I knew she was going back to La Push. I raced outside, Emma on my heels. 

   The cars did not move at all, so I pounded on the passenger door window. Bella rolled it down, but not so much that I could climb in. She lowered it all the way, but put a metal net item on the window so I could not get in, even if I tried. "Why are you leaving?"  I asked. "I have to, now move away from the car so I don't hurt you. I'm coming back, I just need avacation." Bella pleaded with her eyes for me to back up. Emma and I obeyed just as Bella sped off, leaving me alone with Emma. Not that I minded. But something in my head told me I should.

 Okay, so not very long, but I HAD to upload. There will be four parts of CHapter Fourteen.Should any of the wolves imprint on Bella? Or, when Edward turns seventeen, should Bella have to turn into a baby to take his palce? Actually, that last option, I dont like that, never mind. But please comment, vote, and fan for more!!