Chapter 16: Hospital

Jacks PoV
I sat in the hospital with Mark, Felix, Tim, Charley and Tia. Tim was crying and Mark was trying to comfort him. "J-Jack is s-Sammy going to be okay?" Tim asked hugging Mark. "Yes, they just said they need to put a cast on her arm and they need to replace her eye." I said giving him a week smile. He smiled back and went back to crying into Marks shoulder.

Time skip
I fell asleep and when I woke up, I sore a nurse was standing in front of me. She was wearing a light blue nurses uniform and she had beautiful green eyes. "Mr McLoughlin, your daughter is awake." She said as she tapped me gently. "Okay." I said as I stood up. Mark, Felix, Tim, Charley and Tia had left. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 2:30am. I followed the nurse around the hospital. "You're daughter is a very lovely girl." The nurse said. "Yeah thanks." I said. "So with your daughters arm we put a cast around it and with your daughters eye we replaced it, but we didn't have any blue eyes so we had to use green." She said as she opened the door to Sammy's room.

I walked in and sore her siting in a bed. She had cuts and one or two bruises on her face and her right arm, she had a bright green cast on her left arm and she had a bandage over one eye. She was talking to another nurse. She looked up at me and smiled, then she tried to get out of the bed but the nurse wouldn't let her. She frowned. "I just wanted to give my dad a hug." She said as she tried to cross her arms. I walked over and  gave her a big hug. "Can I go home now?" She asked me. I looked at one of the nurse, she frowned. "Sammy you have to stay here until your eye has healed." She said as she looked down. "But why." She winded. "Because if you go to school or do anything that can damage your eye, it won't get any better." Sammy sighed in defeat.

Time skip (a week later)
Sammy's PoV
I sat in my room bored as balls. I got up and walked around my room. I was in a hospital gown and I was cold. I looked around and sore my close we're hanging on a chair, I grabbed them and got changed. I walked out my room and around the hospital. I walked down to reception and I sore Sally (the nurse that woke Jack up.) she was doing something on the computer, when Jack walked in. He began to talk to Sally and then he pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to her. It looked like a small flower. I giggled at Jacks goofy face and went back to my room.

Not to long after Jack walked in. "Hey trouble." He said as he walked over to me. I just started to laugh at him. He looked at me confused. "What's so funny?" He asked as he tilted his head. "You like Sally." I said as I began to laugh again. His face went bright red and that made me laugh even louder. Then Sally walked in. "Hello, Sammy I have good news. You get to go home tomorrow." She said as she gave me a warm smile. She then smiled at Jack and his face went a darker red. I had an idea but I didn't know if I should do it. 'Screw it.' I thought. "MY DAD LIKES YOU!" I yelled. I think I yelled so loud that every one in the hospital heard. Sally looked at Jack, Jack hung his head in embarrassment and I laughed.

A/N: sorry it's a little bit short.
Thanks for reading. :)