Chapter 7: Best 8th birthday!

Sammy's PoV
"Happy birthday!" I was suddenly woke up by Jack yelling. "AAAA, what the hell." I said as I fell out my bed. "Sorry trouble." Jack said as he helped me up. "Well come on, your presents are in the living room." Jack said as he smiled at me. 'Wow, I think he's more excited than I am.' I thought as I watched Jack skip down the hall.

Jack opened the door and there was a, not small but not big, pile of presents in the corner. I looked up at Jack, he gave a bright smile and put his hand on my shoulder. He bent down and whispered, "open the white box last." I looked at him confused but did what he said.

I walked over to the presents and knelt down. I picked up a small one. It felt soft like a peace of clothing. I ripped off the rapping paper and looked at probably the coolest thing ever. It was a death note t-shirt. I began to jump up and down. "Oh my god, thank you thank you thank you, I've always wanted one of these!"

Time skip
I had opened almost all my presents. So far they were all anime or game related, which I loved. There was one last presents, it was the white box. I looked over to Jack, he had the biggest grin on his face. I noticed it had holes in the side of the box. I opened the top of the box, and inside asleep was a puppy. It was a Berger Picard puppy and it was adorable. "No way, a puppy!" I squeaked as I picked him up. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked. "It's a boy." Jack said as he walked over and pated his head. "So what are you going to call him?" Jack asked. "Um..." I put the puppy down and thought.

I looked at him as he walked like a penguin across the room. I laughed, then it hit me. "Firefly." I said as I pointed at the puppy. (Oh come on you really think I was going to call my puppy penguin.) "firefly?" Jack asked confused. "Yeah because he has really bright eyes." I said as I picked him back up. "Okay yeah I can see that." Jack said.

Time skip
"Hey sammy, I need to talk to you." Jack said as he walked in to my bedroom. He sat down on the bed and firefly bounced into his lap. "So you know how most of the YouTube events go on in LA, well it will be easier for us if we lived there." I gave him a look that said, 'I know what your going to say.' "We're moving to LA." Jack said as he smiled at me. "Does that mean I can go see Tim, Charley, Tia, Mark and felix." I said all excited. "Yeah, the place we're moving to is the same place they live."
"Yay!" I yelled as I threw my arms in the air, but my smile suddenly vanished and I put my arms down. "What's up?" Jack asked as he looked at me confused. "That means I'm not going to be able see Abby and cherry." I said as I looked at the floor. "Hey we can always come back and visit." Jack said as he gave me a loving smile. "Speaking of Abby and cherry, Paige said that they wanted to see you today, so I invited them round for dinner." Jack said. I smiled as Jack left my room.

A couple hours later, there was a knock at the door. I ran out my bedroom and to the front door. Firefly was ran after me. "Guys!" I yelled as Abby, cherry and I hugged. Firefly was barking and hoping about. "Oh my god, you got a puppy!" Cherry squeaked as she knelt down and pated his head. In return she got a big sloppy lick from firefly. "Aww he's adorable." Abby said as she joined cherry in patting firefly.

"Hi girls." Jack said as we walked in to the living room. "Hey you need to open your present." Abby said as he handed me a bright blue bag. The bag had yellow stars on it and a big 8 in the middle. I smiled and opened the bag. "Oh awesome!" I shouted as I pulled out a pillow. It was an emoji pillow. (The chocolate ice cream.) I looked back in to the bag and at the bottom was a bed cover. (It was an emoji bed cover.)

Time skip
Abby, cherry and I went to the park with Jack. The park was one of my favourite places, because there's lots of trees to climb. Climbing trees is one of my favourite things to do. Me and Abby would always race to see who could get to the top first, but cherry would always sit out and watch. She doesn't like heights.

Abby and I were racing as normal when I suddenly heard cherry yell. I looked down and cherry was next to the tree with inky and Sakyu. "Oh no, Abby." I got Abby's attention. She looked at me confused then she looked down. "Hey what are they doing here." She said argyle. I shrugged. We both began to climb down.

"Please I don't want to talk to you too." I heard cherry said. She sounded scared. "Oh come on cherry, let's play." Inky said as she grabbed cherrys arm. "Hey let her go!" I yelled as I jumped down in front of them. "What the fuck are you now, a ninja." Inky said as I scared her. Abby jumped down next to me. "Hey language." Cherry said as she pulled her arm free. "No were older then you so we can say what we want." Sakyu said as she pushed cherry into the tree. I pushed her and she fell over into the mud. "AAAAA!" She screamed. 

Jack came running over and he sore what was going on. I looked over to Jack. I stepped back and then began to walk over to Jack. Inky grabbed me and hit me. "Hey!" Jack yelled. He ran over and helped me up. Inky backed off. "Come lets go home." Jack said as he put his arm around me. Abby and cherry followed after us.

I didn't care that inky and Sakyu tryed to hurt me. All I cared about was that Jack stepped in and helped me. I have to say this is the best 8th birthday ever!

A/N: sorry about how late this chapter is. Thanks for reading