Chapter 14: Good news

Sammy's PoV
I sat on my bed listening to music when I got a text from Aidan.

Aidan: Yo glow stick, my mum just told me that she might be moving me out of are school!!! 😰

Sammy: what! Why!

Aidan: she said that the schools got a really bad review and she thinks that I'll start to behave if I'm in a different school.

Sammy: what that makes no sense!

Aidan: Ikr, well I got to go bye.

Sammy: okay bye

I sat down and thought. 'What would make Aidan's mum want to move him out of are school. She doesn't really care about him.' "Hey trouble, I need to talk to you." Jack said as he opened my door. I smiled at him and he walked in and sat down next to me. "So you know how I think you're behaving badly at school because of your friend, well I think your school isn't doing such a good job of teaching you how to behave properly." He kept his head down as he continued to talk. "I have chosen to move to a new school at the end of the team." He said.

Jacks PoV
I look up expecting to see her with an angry face or crying or getting ready to shout about it, but she just sat there with a blank look. "By any chance, are you the one how put the idea of moving Aidan out of are school in his mums head?" She asked. I nodded. She just looked at me with no expiration. It was really creepy. "I'm going to try and get you into the school that Tim, Charley and Tia goes to." She suddenly jumped up. "That would be awesome!" She yelled. "So your not upset about moving schools?" I asked. "Not if I get to go to there school, the only reason I don't like starting a new school is because I'm scared people won't like me and I won't have any friends." She said as she hoped around her room. "I'm glad your happy about it." I said i got up and walked out.

I walked into my room and sighed, "that went well." I said as I smiled.

A/N: yes I know it's short but I promise I'll make it up to you guys by writing a longer chapter next. I started writing a new story, I have only published the first chapter because I want to see what you guys think of it. It's about FNAF so if you don't like the game don't read it. I probably won't update that story until I finish this one. That might be awhile. Thanks for reading  :)