Chapter 10: Bored as balls!

Sammys PoV
I was sitting on my bed staring at my wall. "AAAA, I'm so fooking bored!" I yelled as I rolled of my bed. I walked down stairs to Jacks office.

"Dad I'm bored." I wined as I shook his arm. "Well, why don't you go play overwatch." Jack said as he smiled at me. "I already have." I said as I crossed my arms. "What about your DS?" Jack asked. "I've finished all my DS games." I said. Jack looked at me and smirked. "Why don't you go and clean your room." He said as he chuckled lightly. I gave him a dirty look. "I'm not that bored." I said as I left the room. As I walked away I heard Jack laugh.

I walked back in to my room. I looked around. 'Maybe dads right, I should clean my room, but I can't be bothered.' I thought. I looked up at the attic. I didn't have anything better to do.

I grabbed the stick and pulled open the hatch. The ladder rolled down. "I hope it doesn't brake again, well it shouldn't dad fixed it." I said out loud. I climbed up the ladder.

I was suddenly hit with a cloud of dust. I walked around and then I noticed that dark green chest in the corner. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said as I walked over to it. I moved a box off the top of the chest. It looked pretty old. 'I wonder if I'll fined terser.' I thought. I opened it and was suddenly filled with disappointment. "Wow that was anticlimactic." I said as I put my hand in and pulled out an old book. There was more stuff in the chest, but nothing interesting.

I sat on a stack of boxes and opened the book. "January 1st 2001." I read out loud. "Well it's a new year and it going to be the best year ever. I'm finally going to get my shit together and focus on school. I'm going to try and make friends as well, I'm tiered of being on my own all the time at school." I flipped through the book. 'Why, this person wrote a lot.' I thought. "I'm going to try and get in with the popular crowd, it's going to be hard because they all think I'm a wire-do. Mum said I'm too anti social to make friends." I gave a confused look at the book. "Wow, her mums harsh." I said as I went to continue reading.

I began to read again. "Hey kiddo." I heard Jack say. It made me jump. "Ha, did I scare you?" He asked as he walked over to me. "Yeah." I said as I closed the book. "What you reading?" He asked as he looked at the book. "Oh, I think it's someone's old diary." I said as I put it down. "Okay why did I come up here again? Oh right, Mark asked if you wanted to go to the park with him, Tim, Charley and Tia?" I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I'd love to." I could see he wanted to go as well. "Do you want to come?" I asked. "Yeah." Jack said like a little child. "Well go put your shoes on and then we'll head over to marks place." Jack said as he ruffled my hair. I smiled and climb down the ladder.

A/N: so so so sorry it's late, I decided to change the hole chapter at the last minute. Okay so next chapter there will be about a three year time skip, so sammy, Tim, Charley and Tia are starting secondary school. I don't know how the school system works in America, so I'm just going to make it like how I know schools. Also thank you so much for over 300 reads!!!! Knowing that so many people have read this story makes me want to make this the best story I can write. (Also the picture at the top, I drew it.)
Thanks for reading. :)