Chapter Forty-Nine Beginning Of The End (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

I've might have gone too far, but one taste was all I needed, but somehow that one taste was too much. When she left, I scared myself. That feeling of longing and want reared it's ugly head. I craved her then and now. I could see how men fell into addiction. When she left from out the dungeon and brought in reinforcements, I was so fucking turned on because she wasn't going to give in like the others. That's when I knew she was different.

I was proud of her for walking away. It made me want her even more. She wasn't going to put up with the bullshit but instead she got even. Yeah Ora took out her punishment on us. Did she withhold my orgasms, yes. Did I feel like a ninny? Yes until I though about her. I'm not gonna lie, it made me want her and I was disappointment that she didn't give the punishment but I think deep down she wouldn't have anyway.

There is a mind frame you have to be in but I can't see her giving physical pain to anyone. The lifestyle is not for everyone and to experience it just a little could make you never want to go through it and I can understand why.

Garrett was upset because he wanted to have her as another notch on the bedpost. Garrett didn't care if he hurt feelings all he wanted to do was fuck. We had done it in bathrooms and unspeakable places and it always seem that he wanted me with him. I'm not gay in anyway but Cadence was right, we had a rhythm but now it was time to end it.

Cadence made me realize that I didn't need to be with Garrett and I could please a woman by myself. I might had felt insecure more after Lacey but with Cadence she showed me differently. I no longer needed to share because if you found the right one, the person that makes you complete all you needed was them.

Every time I saw her, I couldn't help but go over and talk to her. When I saw her at the cafe last week, I had to apologize and hope that maybe I could get another chance. She was still a little uncomfortable but somehow I needed to convince her I wasn't a bad guy. After she agreed to be my date for the hospital gala, I had to think of a way for her to open up and not be scared or nervous around me-fireworks.

I didn't know I was getting a special award that night. I try to be humble because I am blessed for what I have and what I can give to others. I'm not a bad person, I do have a heart but unfortunately some people never see that. As the presentation played, I saw her glance at me a few times. It was almost as if she was trying to realize if this was the same person that she thought she knew.

When we left and went to my boat and we watched the fireworks I could feel she had started to relax. The smile and excitement on her face said it all. I wanted her, but I wanted her to give herself to me. If she did that, she would no longer have fear that separated us. When she kissed me she melted in my arms and something exploded within me.

Her body awakened as her skin was soft as silk. Her dark grey eyes revealed that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. She was like a rose opening up and shedding it's layers as each touch opened a new sensation for the both of us. Words couldn't explain what I felt but I knew she felt it to.

In a short amount of time we couldn't keep our hands off each other. She tried to deny she felt something but every time we were together it just felt so right. Everyday she left, I thought about her constantly. It was as if, she became a part of me and I needed to be close to her.

I'm not usually a man of many words and throwing out I Love You's wasn't me. Those were the words you say to your wife or the woman you plan to marry. I wasn't sure if she wanted to be married, or even have children. Either way I knew I felt something.

I don't believe in love at first sight. I'm a realist and I have to experience something before I know it's real. How could you say I love you after a few days?