Chapter Forty-Seven - Second Chances

Cadence POV

A few nights after the ball, Lilly called us all in for a meeting. She said two girls were murdered and that they had caught the killers and we had nothing to worry about, but I was still frightful.

The murderer had been at the ball scoping out his next victim, me.

I was still a little on edge that I didn't know that there was actually a killer running around. The man, Bradford Cole, was asking to be my client shortly after meeting me at the ball. He wanted me to meet him the following Friday but he was found dead in his car with a bullet in his head. That's when Marci told me that he had killed three of Lilly's girls. Thank God someone got him before he got me. Lilly had suspended all encounters for the next few months while they investigated the murders. She didn't need authorities looking into her Escort business and she wanted to make sure we were all okay.

It was hard to swallowed at first, but then I was relieved that they had caught the perpetrators. We had gone to the funerals as a united front and it was so sad. I had seen a few of their clients as they paid their final respects and I could see Lilly really distraught over it.

This killer situation had distracted me from the night with Paul. After the night at the ball and saying goodbye to Paul I felt different. Almost relieved. If I had to choose between Paul and Evan it would have been a very difficult decision, but Paul made it easy, he bowed out.

Now it was just Evan and maybe this was a sign that just maybe Evan was the one I was suppose to be with. With the long conversations and him confessing his love, maybe he was the one to help me find my happiness. As I thought of living in that fantasy world, reality hit that I still had a job as an escort and people depended on me so I had to suck it up and sacrifice.

Whatever Langston gave me that night must have put the men in a trance because now I had a slue of wannabe customers. I had over seven different men that wanted a night with the mysterious Cadence. My mind was still on Paul but he made himself loud and clear, that we could not be together so I wiped my tears, put on my big girl panties and tried to move on.

The morning after the ball Marci and I went through the list of potentials. I didn't have a choice since bills had to be paid and my internship had no stipend. I went through each profile taking out the married men and ones that seemed to be a little off to me. The three I had chosen were very welled traveled and educated and I knew that nothing emotionally would come out of it.

First I selected, Adam Jacoby, a stockbroker from New York with a net worth of around million dollars. He was handsome, definitely a player in his own right with dark hair and cold calculating black eyes. He was a little scary but he did charity work so he did have a soft spot.

Then there was Jeremy Collins, a pro football player from The New Orleans Oilers. He was tall, brown skinned, with thick muscles and a really cute ass. He was about to retire from football and start commentating. He had just signed a six figure contract with the sports channel.

Last but not least I picked, Owain Wellington III, a jet setter, that own several major department stores around the world and looking for a good time when he came to the US. He lived in Scotland and had recently gone through a divorce.

All three were new to the Escort service so the game would lean more in my favor. These interludes were suppose to begin within the week but since Lilly postponed any encounters, they had been pushed back another month unless it was authorized through Marci and Lilly. Thank goodness I had been saving money and was able to take the hiatus.

With the new men lining up my evenings for the following month I would be a very busy soul. But my thoughts kept going back to Evan. He was the last man standing. His words of love just kept playing in the back of my mind.

Did I really love him? Was I allowing myself to love him? Could he make me happy? Was I thinking about him because maybe no other man could love me or was he just a rebound?

These were the questions that surrounded Evan and only I could answer them. During this break, it would really give me time to focus on my internship and maybe see where my life was headed. I had decided to see Dr. Sims and after a few sessions I felt better and knew I had to move on.

With so many unknown emotions, I was scared that if I didn't talk to someone I would just crack up.

I really needed some good news and I received it when I went to my mailbox today.

I had just pulled up from the hospital and checked the mail going inside my house. There was an envelope addressed to me from the hospital. When I opened it there were two tickets to their annual charity ball. There was also an insert of honorees and my name was on it for Outstanding Intern. This was a great honor and I would be presented with an award.

I ran inside hoping my sisters would be home but they were out. I grabbed my phone and before I knew it I was calling Evan.

"Hey baby girl," he said in that sexy voice I loved so much.

"I just got some awesome news. I am getting an award for Outstanding Intern of the Year. Oh my god I can't believe it!"

"Congratulations babe! I am so proud of you. You have worked hard for this and most deserving."

"Thank you! You're the first person I've called since of course my sisters are MIA with Em."

"I'm honored. I can't wait to see you next month. I got so many things planned for you."

"Why don't you tell me," I said moving the phone up closer to my ear.

"Nope you will have to wait until then."

"I wish you could come with me to the ball. It would be nice to have some arm candy on my arm and have all the old ladies wishing they were me."

He laughed as that deep voice vibrated through the phone.

"Thank you but you are the arm candy. You make me look good. I wish I could but my new act is touring in South America until next month, unless you want to come visit. I can send for you."

"Hahaha. I have too much to do here plus I still have a few more weeks before my internship ends."

"I miss you Cad."

I huffed a little. I missed him too. "I've missed you too. I will see you next month. Talk to you later."

"Oh before I forget, the judge will make a ruling on whether Yaz can have custody of Karenna in the next few weeks," he said.

"I know everything will be fine because Karenna loves you and you treat her like a Princess."

"Thanks. She asked about you today. I told her you were coming next month and she got so excited."

"Well tell her I will see her when I get there."

"I will, talk to you later baby girl." We both hung up as I dialed Lilly and Marci to tell them the good news.

A few days had passed since receiving my good news as I realized today was my one year anniversary as an Escort. I sat at the small cafe and ordered lunch. I had been an Escort for a whole year and the time had passed by so fast. It had been a roller coaster of emotions, but most of all I was able to get my future back on track.

Some people probably thought I was crazy for doing what I did but you can't judge a person until you have walked in their shoes. My private life was so jumbled up but I could see the end result in my professional career. Escorting was a stepping stone. This was not my final destination.

I was still young, attractive as most said with a good future. One day I would be successful and I can say I worked hard to get it. So many things had changed in a year but the biggest thing was me.

I had changed mentally, emotionally and physically. Where I use to feel weak, I was getting stronger everyday. I might have lived a sheltered life before, but life experiences were being thrown at me from all directions. Either I could crumble or hold my head up high. With the help from Lilly, Marci and Dr. Sims, everyday became easier to deal with. It was time for me to take control.

Seeing the other girls, they put on a good face in public. Some were happy with there situations and others put on a good face for the public but were devils in disguises. I wanted to be happy in both my professional and private life.

Robert had been my first. Older, I thought maturer and would have loved me and cherished me but that was a fairytale. You live and you learn. I heard he had chosen Rena, another one of Lilly's girls and that was fine by me. He was a married man now and I didn't do married men.

Paul was suppose to be different. I thought he could offer me something that he couldn't. He was scared of his feelings towards me and he would just miss out. I didn't want to play games with him. He was selfish and that arrogant attitude was going to leave him lonely and searching for something he would probably never find because he was too stubborn to realize what he had.

The other night with Paul was hard. Somehow letting him go has made it easier for me to open up. I wanted him to feel what he was missing out on and I knew I had to be the one to walk away first or I would have been the one on the floor boohooing. I did cry some but it was more of a goodbye. Robert did it to me and was able to walk away so I did the same thing but in my terms not his. He was still listed as a client but I knew he was gone.

Then there was Evan. My sweet, handsome Evan. The man that was my Prince Charming. He showed his appreciation for me in so many ways. He didn't try to hide me away like I was trash he always treated me like I belong. He treats me well although it had been weeks since I've seen him in person but we facetime a lot but sometimes it's not the same. His career is important as so many people depend on him. Then with the custody battle going on, he had a lot on his plate and he didn't need me as a distraction.

"Mind if I take this seat?" I heard a man saying clearing his throat.

I looked up and swallowed hard. It had been weeks since I last saw him and he was standing in front of me, neatly shaven, looking like a model stepping off the cover of GQ magazine. His tailored blue suit and smile gleamed from the sun and his black Tom Fords sunshades made him look like a celebrity.

"I promise I won't bite," he said, "unless you want me too."

My voice seem to lose it's strength so I waved my hand to the empty chair. Why did this man intimidate me so bad? I figured at the ball I had gotten payback but of course my confidence had weakened a little after Paul.

"Have you ordered yet?" He asked pulling the napkin in his lap. The waiter came over and he ordered. I stared in awe at his confidence.

"Ms. Montgomery does a cat have your tongue? I have been sitting at this table for almost two minutes and you have not said a word," he said looking at his watch.

He was right but I needed to find my words.

"What do you want me to say Mr. Moore?"

His blue eyes sparkled as he took his shades off. Gawd his eyes were gorgeous. Blue as an ocean but behind them laid dirty and unimaginable pleasure.

"I seem to make you nervous and that is not my intent."

"I'm not nervous."

He leaned over and I jumped a little.

"Maybe just a little," I said. He smiled and leaned back up.

"If it is about the other night. I did get my punishment. I will admit I was a little disappointed that you didn't give it but I'm over it and I'm not mad. I do want to apologize for my behavior. Will you please accept my apology?"

I had to think about it. Did I really want his apology? I looked at him studying his face. He seemed sincere about it and I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

"I accept your apology Mr. Moore."

"Please call me Jacob."

"No."

"Why not? I call you Cadence." His eyebrows seem to arch.

"I like calling you that." I smiled and looked away.

He nodded his head and smiled too. Our waiter came over with our food.

"What?" I asked as he kept staring at me.

"Nothing." He said taking a bite of his steak.

I couldn't stand when people did that.

"Okay, I want to know why you chose hospital administration?"

Didn't see that question coming.

"When I was a little girl my mom went in the hospital to have my sisters and I saw this man in a suit. He was the hospital administrator and he came in to check in on my mother everyday. He also visited other patients everyday just to see how they were feeling. I think with him doing that, the nurses stayed on their toes and I saw how much respect they gave him. They literally went out of their way to please him." I gazed off.

"One day I asked him why did he visit people everyday?" I took my napkin and wiped my mouth. "He told me it was the best job in the world. He said, where else could you meet so many different people and help make a difference in their lives. But in order to this job you have to work hard in school and be a good person," he said.

I turned my direction back to Jacob.

"That statement has stuck with me since then. I worked hard in grade school and got a scholarship to Baylor since they had a premiere program."

"Why didn't you finish?"

"My parents died and I was left to take care of my sisters. I don't have any other family so I quit school to raise them. I had to get a job, a place for us to stay and make sure they were provided for."

"Wow, I had no idea," he said.

I didn't need him to feel sorry for me. I was doing just fine without his pity.

"I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. Most woman in your position would have given up and stayed with the status quo. You on the other hand are different."

"Why would you say that Mr. Moore?"

"Because at the ball I saw the difference. Since the first time I've met you, the little lost girl is gone. I saw a mature woman that knew what she wanted. I saw the confidence in you and you fought for what you wanted. You didn't let us take advantage of you. Yes we caught you off guard but you didn't give into us. Do you know most woman would have just given in? I'm
actually proud of you."

My eyes literally bulged. He spoke about that night as a if he was speaking about the weather. Was he crazy? Wait did he just compliment me?

"Why did you do it? Did you and your sidekick Garrett have that already planned? Let's take advantage of Cadence and have our way with her."

"No. You were suppose to give in to your desires. We all drank the tea."

Was Langston giving us drugs make us lose our damn minds?

"Langston gives the tea so we could enjoy each other. There are no inhibitions, just sheer pleasure. I'm not going to lie, I have wanted you since the moment I saw you. You are smart, beautiful and there is something that attracts me to you. I did come on a little strong, but it was because I have thought about the things I would do to you if I ever got a chance. Sue me." He took a sip of his wine.

There was no way in hell I would tell him about my dream. I had butterflies in my stomach as he told me how much he wanted me. I was just another sexual conquest.

"You could have called the Call Center and scheduled an appointment."

"That's to easy. I wanted you to come to us of your free will plus we weren't sure if you were ready for us. When I saw you mixing and mingling in the crowd, you looked bored so I figured I would peak your interest. I wasn't sure if you would take us up on the offer but when you walked in, I knew you were ready to play."

I swallowed. My mind wondered back to that night. His lips, his tongue, his mouth scorched my insides.

"Well you could have had me, but you two didn't have any manners. You were suppose to let things progress but you took action before it was time."

"It was a simple mistake. Usually with things I want, I can become impatient and competitive."

"Competitive, Mr. Moore?"

"Although Garrett and I usually come in a package deal, I wanted you for myself. I wanted to taste and touch you before he did."

I felt the wetness between my legs when he spoke. I had to adjust my sitting position. I could feel my nipples hardening as he spoke.

"I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I am very attracted to you. It's just not about the sex but like I said, there is something about you. I feel like a moth and you are a flame." His eyes zeroed in on me.

Every word he spoke was lace with something I couldn't comprehend. I wanted to crawl across the table and fuck him. Did I just say that? Oh lawd, I needed some water. I spotted the waiter and ordered some.

"Do you not feel the attraction, Cadence? If you don't I will leave you alone and we can pretend we never met each other."

"Yes, but not the same with Garrett. Like you said you are a package deal and I think it takes too much energy to take on two men when I rather focus on one. Most girls would dream to get pleasure from two hunks, but after that night, I realize one man is enough." I leaned into the table as he followed my lead.

"If one man can't give me what I need, then I don't need him. He is not the one for me and then it would be time to move on."

I saw him swallow hard and then he smiled. The smile reached his eyes and I could see his eyes turning dark.

"I have a function to attend next Friday and I would love for you to be my date. Would you like to go? Garrett won't be there."

"Sorry, I already have plans. I'm getting an award."

"May I ask for what?"

"Outstanding Intern. The hospital I'm working at is giving me the award for my work on wait times in the ER."

"Congratulations. I was actually attending the same ball. Do you have a date?"

"Actually no. Why are you asking?" I said taking a bite if my chicken.

"You and I should go together."

"Are you kidding me? Me and you at a function together? Ha!"

"Wow I really do make you nervous."

"Stop it, you do not!"

"Yes I do."

"NO YOU DON'T!"

"Then prove it. Be my date and I promise you will have the time of your life."

"Please, Mr. Moore. All you want is sex."

"If I did, you would be spread eagle in my bed at this moment."

"Why so brash?"

"Why beat around the bush? Look I promise to be on my best behavior. I just ask one thing of you."

"I hadn't said yes yet.

"You will, because you are intrigued. I can see it."

"How?"

"Your skin is flushed. I see the pink creeping up your neck and cheeks. I see a light sheen against your soft creamy skin and your legs are tightly closed. Your nipples are hard as diamonds and you're gripping the tablecloth. Should I go on?"

What the fuck did he expected? His lips spoke volumes. I released the tablecloth as I saw my nail imprints in the fabric.

"No. So are you a real estate agent or a psychiatrist?"

He laughed. It was really getting hot in the restaurant.

"Actually I'm a real estate entrepreneur. Reading body language helps me in business to spot fakes and it gives me insight on what people are thinking."

"So what am I thinking, Mr. Moore?"

He looked at me and smirked. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Be my date next Friday and I will tell you."

I didn't realize I was holding my breath. His eyes penetrated through my flesh and I could tell I was blushing. Damn him! These damn southern gentlemen.

"What's the one thing you are asking of me, if I say yes?"

"Don't wear anything revealing."

"Why is that?"

"Because I can be a jealous man. I would not want to have to beat up any wandering eyes at this event."

I laughed. "And if I do?"

"Don't test me, Ms. Montgomery." He looked down at his watch. "I have a meeting in an hour. I will pick you up from Lilly's house since it's just minutes away from the hospital plus I think you would probably feel more comfortable leaving from there. Its neutral ground, per say." He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips.

"I will see you next Friday. Until then be good." He winked and walked away putting on his sunshades. Did I just have an orgasm?

My phone rang and it was Evan. I had closed my eyes and visions of me and Jacob Moore in ungodly positions darkened my vision.

"Check please?" I asked as I saw my waiter.

"The gentlemen took care of the bill and tip before he sat at your table." I was confused as the waiter walked off. My phone had gone to voicemail. I looked down and knew I had to make a decision quickly.

~~~~~~~~

"Sissy you look absolutely gorgeous," Ashley said as I put the finishing touches on my makeup.

"Thank you." I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes. I had chosen a long black and gold ball gown. It had one strap with a black bow on the shoulder. The waist was fitted and the bodice sparkled with gold flakes. My hair was pinned to the side and I wore my mother's pearls.

"What time are you coming home?" Olivia asked.

"Don't wait up, if that is what you are asking."

"Are you going out with Evan?" Olivia asked.

"What?"

"He has been calling for weeks. Is that your boyfriend?" She asked making goggly eyes.

"No, he is not. He is a friend."

"Well he calls all the time," they both said in unison.

"Stop looking at my calls."

"You FaceTime him too."

"Stay off my I-pad."

"Just buy us one and we won't go through your stuff. You two talk hours at a time. This must be serious."

I grabbed the pillow and hit both of them.

"Ouch! ouch!" They said.

"Good night," I said as Em walked in the room laughing. My sisters were a trip.

I arrived at Lilly's house to be greeted by a black limo. The driver stepped to the side as Jacob got out. I parked my car and locked it.

Walking up to him he had a big smile on his face.

"Good evening," he said looking me up and down.

"Good evening Mr. Moore." He helped me into the limo as the driver began our journey. He smiled the whole way there.

"What are you smiling about?"

"You couldn't help yourself could you?"

I was confused as to what he was saying. "Excuse me?"

"Even in that dress you look absolutely beautiful. Although you aren't showing a lot of skin, I am still turned on."

"You promised to be good tonight. That you would be on your best behavior."

"I will and I am. You don't like compliments?"

"Only from certain people."

"Why not me?"

"Because Mr. Moore, they are more than just words coming from you. It's almost like you have to prove it to me."

"So who is the psychologist now?"

I shook my head. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea?"

He threw his hands up. "I call a truce."

"Good," I said looking out the window.
He looked at me with an amused expression.

We finally made it to the gala. The hospital had outdone itself. The event hall overlooked the Mississippi River with private boats docked below us. It was a little windy out as the lights created the ambiance as they glowed across the water.

"Mr. Moore it's good to see you again. We miss your leadership," an older woman said.

"Mrs. Fraiche this is Cadence Montgomery my date," he said smiling.

"Congratulations Ms. Montgomery. Mr. Barrett and several physicians have been singing your praises all night."

"Thank you," I said.

"Cadence, Mrs. Fraiche's family helped opened this very hospital."

"My family can't take all the credit. It was your family that gave us the land and built the hospital."

I looked up at Jacob. He had many secrets. His ties in the community went way deeper than I thought.

Someone grabbed his attention as Mrs. Fraiche and I walked towards our tables.

"Jacob use to serve as President of the board for years. Through his leadership we were able to open smaller clinics in underprivileged neighborhoods and a full service physician office tower. Did Jacob tell you he dresses up like Santa for Christmas and the Easter Bunny. He gives away gifts and baskets and bring so much joy to the children throughout the hospital. He is a blessing to this community."

"No he didn't tell me."

"Oh hun, he gives so much back and he downplays his contributions. He is a very humble man and his grandparents would be proud."

"So you have known him for a long time."

"Oh yes honey. I've known his family all my life. The Moore family are very good people. When his sister Janie died in a car crash, the closest hospital was thirty miles away and because of that, she died. When word got out, some of the most influential families got together and donated money, land and equipment to build this hospital. We never wanted anyone else to die because hospital care wasn't available.'

Wow I was impressed. Jacob Moore had been holding out on me. I had a newfound respect for him.

"Mrs. Fraiche, it is time to get my date back. I can't have you telling all my secrets," he said giving her a peck on the cheek. She started to blush. As we walked away he introduced me to physicians, the board members and other people. He knew just about everyone and they all sang his praises.

Was I on a date with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

"These people love you. Why don't you tell people about what you do here?"

"My parents always taught us to be ourselves. We don't have to brag about what we do. We do this from the heart not for the accolades. I do what I do because I enjoy it. My sister died at fourteen and she would always talk about when she got married she would get married and have kids. She volunteered here when I was playing sports. It just felt right to continue her legacy." I could see him getting teary eyed.

"Well my whole outlook of you has changed. I must admit you do have a soft side and I need to stop giving you a hard time."

"Thank you. Can I at least have a kiss?" He said moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Ah, no," I said laughing taking my seat. The program started and several people were awarded different accolades. They called my name and Mr. Barrett presented my award. He spoke up about my project which afforded me this award. I thanked everyone and sat down.

"Good speech," he whispered in my ear, pulling out my chair. I smiled and took my seat.

Moments later a special presentation was done honoring him. I didn't see his name on the list but they showed him in the pediatric ward reading and giving away gifts to the children. When they announced his name everyone stood up and clapped. He gave a speech as the President, the CEO and VP's of the hospital shook his hand. He seemed surprised and walked back to the table with an smile.

I got those butterflies in my stomach again. We danced as people congratulated us and I really did have a good time.

"Cadence this is Debra Lee she is my assistant."

"Congratulations Ms. Montgomery," she said. She was an older lady with graying hair and she was short.

"Thank you."

"Debra will take our awards because I have something to show you."

"I will have your award delivered to you Ms. Montgomery in the morning. Have a good night you two," she said smiling walking off.

"She seems nice," I said watching her walk away.

"She is. She reminds me of my grandmother. She is the best assistant I have ever had and she doesn't mind giving you her opinion." We both laughed.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs. We ended up on the dock walking towards a huge boat.

"Here let me help you, " he said taking my hand helping me on board.

"Welcome aboard The Indulgence. This is my baby." He smiled from ear to ear as a proud father.

"The Indulgence?"

"You don't like the name?"

"Why do you call it that?"

"Because it has features that no other boat has."

"That would be?"

"Come, let me show you." He grabbed my hand and gave me a tour. It had two master bedrooms with several bathrooms. A captains room and another room for two crew members. A large living room, office, observatory deck with pool and jacuzzi along with a gourmet kitchen and game room.

"So what do you think?"

"I'm impressed but what is behind the red door?" I walked over and opened it but it was locked.

"Awe more secrets, Mr. Moore?"

He walked over to a desk and pulled out a key. "You sure you want to know?"

I narrowed my eyes as he unlocked the door. I walked in and my mouth dropped to the floor. He had his own dungeon and it looked just like the one in my dream. I slowly walked in and looked around. Deja Vu?

As I closed my eyes, my dream hit me like a ton of bricks. There was a door to the side and it had to be the bathroom and the other door was a closet of lascivious items that would make an ordinary person like myself blush.

"You asked?" He said leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

I walked around. The walls were white with dark red drapery, with silk pillows thrown around the room with mirrors of all shaped and sizes on the walls and ceiling. A plush black sofa rested against the back wall. Thick plush rugs lined the floor and a huge chest laid opposite of the room. Above my head chains hung down with wrought iron cuffs and bindings while fresh flowers lined the two tables.

"Not what I expected," I said walking deeper into the room.

"What did you expect?"

"I didn't think you would have your own dungeon?"

"I actually had it added about three years ago. My ex-girlfriend brought me into the lifestyle. She brought me to Langston where Ora and Candice trained Garrett and I. Lacey use to work for Lilly before you ask. She was a sub and wanted me to be her Dom."

"Why did you break up?"

"We lost the connection. She found someone else that would give her what she needed. I'm not into hard core domination. I'm more into pleasuring. She liked it roughed and humiliation, I'm not so we ended things."

"Did you share her with Garrett?"

"At first. She loved it and he did too. Then I got a little jealous because she always wanted him around. Sometimes I just wanted us. Like I told you I can be a jealous man at times. But it was my fault. If I found the one, I would keep her to myself."

This man was making me crazy. On one hand he was honest and sweet and the next he was just an egotistic man.

"You confuse me?"

"Look Cadence I didn't bring you here to torture you. I brought you here to see this," he looked down at his watch.

"We have three minutes before the show starts." He reached out his hand I took it. He lead me out the room up the stairs to the observation deck. On the deck was a bottle of champagne and cheeses. Two chairs were set up and he sat down pulling me in his lap.

I sat between his legs and leaned down.

"Look up. Five, four, three, two, one." I heard noises coming from my left and right. I looked up to see different colors of fireworks going off. I laughed and clapped as I always loved fireworks.

"Oh my God, this is great!" I said sitting up laughing. I felt as if I was five years old when my mom took me to the fourth of July fireworks.

"This is amazing."

"I was hoping you would enjoy it. You ought to see your face. You look like a kid in a candy store with the run of the store."

"I have always loved fireworks. My mom would take me every Fourth of July to see them. Those were some of the best memories of her." I felt my eyes watered as I remembered.

He brought my face to his and wiped away my tears. His eyes stared into mine as our eyes locked on one another. I leaned in and he kissed me. I heard the fireworks going off as the kiss deepened. Before long we were both so into each other that I no longer heard the fireworks.

I wanted him. It was no denying it. I wanted him all to myself. The chemistry he had mentioned before was there and it was coming to a boil. From my lips, to my chin, to my neck the anticipation of wanting him became overwhelming. Our moans drowned out the noise in the background as he carried me to the bedroom a few feet away.

He laid me on the bed and dimmed the lights. With a flip of the switch, the ceiling opened up to reveal the colorful sky above us. My body started tingling all over as my breath became hitched in my chest. With every movement he made, my eyes watched and followed until he pulled me up.

"I swear I didn't plan this. I just wanted to show you a different side of me," he said pushing a strand of hair from my face.

"I don't think you could if you wanted to." He smiled down at me as our foreheads touched.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now. I've wanted you for so long. I am willing to give you what ever you want. Just say it."

I swallowed. His cologne and his masculine scent had my brain smoldering. I had to keep in mind this was one night only. I just needed a little taste to calm my curiosity.

"I want you Jacob." He looked at me as if searching my eyes for reassurance.

"Are you sure?"

I kissed him giving him the answer. Before long I heard my zipper being unzipped and falling to the ground. I stood in a short black fitted slip and thigh highs with garters. I returned the favor by kissing his neck and unbuttoning each button and kissing my way down. I helped him pull off his shirt as his broad muscular chest faced me. I couldn't help but lick his nipples as his body stiffened.

I continued as I unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants to reveal his hard and stiff erection. He wasn't wearing underwear and I was a little surprised. It was just as large as I remembered. I stroked it in one long stroke as I heard him hiss.

I looked back up at him. "We don't had too," he said.

"You talk too much Mr. Moore." I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top. I grabbed his arms and pulled them above his head. He didn't fight me. Was he giving me control?

"I will let you take the lead," he said.

"Are you sure?"

"I want you really bad, and I want you anyway that will make you happy. I won't fight you but I might join in the domination every now and again. But I will give you the lead."

"That's all I wanted that night. Just some control." I leaned down and kissed him until we were both out of breath. I grabbed his face with both hands as he released my hair and it fell down my shoulders. He twisted the locks as we began to melt into one.

He stared at me as I backed away. He pulled down my straps and kissed my shoulders. His hot lips brought chills to my body. Inch by inch he peeled off the now too tight material and massaged my breasts. I moaned as my tight nubs began to ache for his touch.

"So sweet. Your body is so hot. You feel like a warm summer day," he said in between kisses. He made his way back up to my lips as they locked in a tug of war.

Moments later he had flipped me over as he pulled the rest of my slip down until it fell on the floor. He kissed down each section of my midriff between my hips and thighs. I arched giving him full access as he kissed the top of my sex. He kissed around it and brought my bottom closer to him. I grabbed the sheets tightly in between my fingers.

I looked up to see the stars sparkling like diamonds among the black backdrop. I felt as if I was out in the green grass giving nature a view of what came natural.

With a pierce of his tongue my back flew from the bed as a moan echoed throughout the room. My body twisted from left to right as I heard my heart stampeding in my chest.

"Oh Gawd!" I yelled out as my orgasm hit every nerve ending in my body. He sucked on my pearl sending my body into overdrive.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," I begged as I watched him devour me.

"Too... Much.. don't stooooop.. I'm cummingggg." My body felt possessed as it lost control. My screams turned into squawks as my pleasure released itself into the heavens.

After my body shook which felt like hours he kissed his way back up my body. My throat was dry and felt cracked. My speech was blocked as my words and mind scrambled to figure out what happened.

Before my breathing stilled he had me pinned to the bed. I felt his erection as it slid up my thigh. My hair was wet and stuck to my forehead.

He reached over and opened the drawer and pulled out the silver packet. Before I leaned up he had encased himself and was about to enter me. Inch by inch my insides stretched to take him. I hissed at his girth as he captured my lips making me forget about what he was doing.

"Almost there," he whispered against my lips. Thank god I wasn't a virgin. It was no way I could have handled it.

Once he was in he gave me time to adjust. I leaned up and kissed his nipple and rubbed the other.

"So soft," he whispered before capturing my lips. I began to move as he flipped me over still connected.

"It's all yours, baby," he said. I placed my hands on his chest as I began to ride him. He leaned up and wrapped his arm around his waist. Our bodies were merging deeper and deeper sending me into a head spin. My pace quickened as my body wanted more. Each angle he moved me deeper and deeper until there was nothing left. I felt him in my stomach as I swore I almost felt him in my throat.

"Fuck you feel so good. Right there sweetheart," he said angling my body.

He slowed down the pace making me feel ever inch as if branding my pussy for his pleasure and any other man behind him.

"Just like that," he said. Nice and slow, I felt the torture of his strokes as if they were never ending. Sweat began to pour as the humidity and the heat from our bodies had me dizzy. He flipped me over and raised my leg. I started to feel weak.

"Stay with me Cadence. Not much longer." He pushed my hair back and kissed my eyelids. He pulled out and in one long thrust my eyes widened as our orgasms ripped through us, causing us to both roar out our pleasure and I passed out.

I wasn't sure how long I was out. I woke up with the sheets pulled from the comfort of it's corners. My naked body was wrapped in the white sheets as I felt sticky between my legs. My body ached especially between my legs. I raised up to see myself alone in the room. I got up and relieved myself and turned on the shower.

Before the water turned hot, I got in. My dream from all those months ago played like a video against the marble tile. My hand roamed my body and before long I felt two hands grip me on my hips. I leaned back into his embrace.

"Months ago when I saw you at school, I went home and had a dream. You were in it. In that dream you promised me pleasure amongst my wildest dreams and you delivered. When I woke up, sweat poured from my body and I ran to the shower. My body craved for your touch. I closed my eyes wishing you were in there with me, but you wouldn't appear. I tried everything to bring that pleasure back from my dream but it never came."

I turned around as the water soaked my hair and dripped from my body.

"I want to feel that, Jacob." He walked back and sat in the shower seat as I straddled him. He kissed me and down my chest to my breasts. He sucked and and lift me up. He carried me back to the bedroom dripping wet. He grabbed a condom and flipped me on my stomach. With his fingers he massaged my sex as my juices flowed.

Using my wetness he massaged my back door.

"I've never done it that way before," I said looking back. Before I knew it I felt something warm and tingly against my ass.

"Just relax and I will do all the work. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I whispered as I felt a tug. He massaged my back and with his other hand I felt him loosening me up. He kissed each cheek softly as he worked his fingers not only in the back but the front. Using both hands and his lips, the pain seem to melt away.

"Just relax," he said as I felt him pierce my opening. I pulled on my bottom lip and grabbed it with my teeth. I felt the uneasiness of this strange sensation. I hissed as he said," you doing good almost in."

Before long I heard him growl. "Fuck so tight, shit."

He cupped my sex and moved slowly. It was uncomfortable at first but once our rhythms synced, pleasure shot threw my body. With one hand cupping my sex and the other arm around my chest his strokes picked up quickly. He massaged my pearl as his finger eased inside of me. Each stroke was synced as tears of pleasure ran down my face. There were no words to explain how I felt as both of our bodies crumbled from the orgasm that ripped through us at that exact moment.

Anyone around would have thought the earth jumped it's axis as I swore the earth moved and my body collapsed leaving me disoriented.

"Shit, did you feel that?" He asked.

"I thought it was just me," I replied with my eyes wide. He kissed my neck and pulled out. He staggered a little getting off the bed as if he was disoriented.

He climbed back in the bed and pulled me to him. On instinct I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head upon his chest as he kissed the top of my head. My eyes drifted up and he looked down. We both smiled down at each other. Mr. Jacob Moore was right, I had a really good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter before I start part 2. What do you think of Jacob? Do you think there is a chance for them? Do you think Paul will come back? Does Evan still have a chance to put his claim on her?

Please don't forget to vote, fan and most of all comment if you liked or disliked this chapter or the story in general. I would love the feedback.

Thanks to everyone that has supported this story. I hope you continue to enjoy.