Chapter Forty-The Yaz Life

Yaz POV

It had been a couple of days since the incident. I was so embarrassed that he fucked me and threw me out like that. I had been with him since high school, shit we were each other's first. So last night I went to his parents house and exposed him.

I wanted him to hit me so I could sue his ass. I had smoke some weed laced with coke. It felt real good. I watched the horror on his family faces when I exposed that whore and Karenna's real father, it was priceless.

I had asked for custody of Karenna thinking that he would pay me off. Evan McCain was worth millions and he still didn't even come close to offering me enough money. I bet that bitch was using his ass for all his money. Ugg! I hated him right now. I remember when his ass didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

I remember meeting Evan sophomore year. He was cute and could rap his butt off. He would perform at parties and talent shows. His parents had a little money and his dad was very supportive. Evan had gotten a reputation of being cool. I had tried to resist him but he was just to smooth and I fell for his tricks.

He rapped a song to me telling me I could be the girl of his dreams. He sounded so cool and those eyes were so mysterious that he had me panting. Every girl wanted to be with him, but he seemed fascinated with me.

We started dating the last semester of our sophomore year. He took me to Copelands a nice restaurant. He told me one day we would be going to some of the finest restaurants because he was going to make a lot of money and that one day he was going to run a record company. Who knew?

We were good together as we got to know one another. He was kind but out in public he tried to be a tough guy. I had fallen in love and I just knew he would be the one for me. It was magical. There were so many girls that wanted to be me.

During his junior year, he performed on this television show. Week after week he performed until the finale. He actually won and got a recording contract. He went in immediately and laid some tracks down and before long, he was on the radio, then television and award shows. I was on his arm and we shared so many of his successes. I was living the life.

It wasn't until he talked me into doing one of his videos. It was a sexy video where he not only rapped but he sang. During the video shoot it felt like we were the only two on the set. His focus was on me and he made me feel so good.

I had loved Evan. I had given him my virginity and we were suppose to get married and raise our children, but of course that didn't happen. Evan would go on tours and would leave me for months at a time. I just missed him so much. He quit school and his parents and record label had him homeschooled. That left me all alone.

I would see him on television and in videos with hot video chics that I knew were older and here he was seventeen living the glamorous life. He would call every night and then the calls became weekly and then whenever he got a chance.

The video we made together 'Loving You', became video of the year. After that happened directors started calling me trying to get me in videos. I figured it was some easy extra money. I was a high school senior and was saving money up for college.

I took my first job and made over thousand dollars for only three hours. It was easy money so I continued to do it. They would dress me in skimpy outfits and I would parade around thugs and hoodlums. They would make passes or slap me on the ass, but I remained faithful to Evan.

Right before graduation, Evan had kind of broke things off saying since we didn't see each other that we needed to take a break. He told me I could date other people. The boy I loved for two years was turning his back on me. I was crushed. He broke my heart. I had given him all of me and then tossed it away.

After going through my heartbreak faze, more modeling and videos came my way. The director would tell me to shake my ass and after taking a couple of pole dancing classes, I learned how to juggle my ass or in other words make that ass clap. With a pretty face and a banging body, more guys came on to me. I was no longer that sweet girl but a fantasy girl.

The more videos I did, I became more popular. I wind up dropping out of college and focusing on my career. I had gotten an agent and doing photo shoots with some of the up and becoming rappers around. Money was coming my way and I had designer purses, clothes and jewelry.

Sometimes I was so busy, I couldn't get up, so I started using speed. It would give me a pickup just enough to get me through the day. I wasn't an addict, I was an occasional user. I had used it for over a year. I was making money so I was able to afford it.

It had been a few years before I ran into Evan again. He had matured and when he looked into my eyes I was a goner. We were at a party together and one thing led to another and the next thing I know, we are fucking in one of the VIP rooms. He told me how much he missed me and wondered if we could be friends again. We had agreed to stay in touch and the next night I was at his downtown apartment fucking again.

We still weren't a couple yet but we were moving in that direction. Evan was in hot demand. He had started playing in television shows, modeling and three movies. He was hot on the scene. Every magazine had an article about him, but the one thing you didn't hear about was his private life. He may have had a girl on his arm but they rotated off. He gave them their five minutes of fame and moved on. He was a smooth operator.

While on a movie set, I decided to pop up on him in his trailer. When I got there I heard moaning. I walked in find him sandwiched in between two girls. One had her cooch on his face as she bounced up and down on his tongue as the other girl was giving him head as he finger fucked her. The image burned in my head and I walked out pissed. Days later he denied it, saying he was on set and it was probably his assistant.

I wanted to believe him but I just couldn't get the image out my head. Days later, I decided to forget and forgive. Till this day, he said it wasn't him and I wanted to believe it. When he would go out the girls would be touching and whispering and he would just smile. It was fucking sickening how they threw themselves on him.

I had taken a job with Kool JT an up and coming rapper. He was fine and still had that pretty boy swag. He could rap on the spot and those lips were to die for. He had convinced me that Evan was probably lying and that I needed to experience life. We were friends before we became more. I had him to promise he wouldn't tell anybody because I didn't want Evan to find out, that we hooked up.

For months me and Kool kept things quiet. I was still using speed and I would feel so good as the substance ran through my body. Kool and I would fuck all day and hit the scene at night. After that Kool had introduced me to some of his colleagues and the wicked dance began.

Oh did I have so much fun. Some of them were so damn whipped I never had to pay another bill. It was raining money and I was living it. Yeah you can call me a golddigger, tramp or whatever but until you live the life don't judge me.

Evan had finished taping his movie when we decided to try things again. His parents didn't want that to happen. They thought I was a slut because they had heard rumors of me sleeping around and doing drugs. I hated the fucking McCains. His uppity parents and his suddity sisters made me sick. They thought they were better than everybody else. If it wasn't for Evan they wouldn't even be living in that big ole house.

I was glad that Evan didn't believe them. They tried their best to catch me, but I was always two steps ahead. Evan and I would break up all the time. Either he was upset that when he was in town, I would be working and vice versa. I like having fun. Evan was boring. He wanted picnics, boat rides and shit, I wanted to hit the clubs and just hang out. So that's what I did while Evan was away.

When Evan shot his last movie, he told me he wanted to settle down and for me to be his girl. I played the faithful girl. He bought me a house, paid my bills and took care of me like a guy in love should. The problem was, I wasn't a housewife kind of woman. He had taken my freedom away.

Months later he had decided to buy this small record company. He said he knew the music part of it and had the money to start it but he needed somebody to handle the other things. He talked to his family and the next thing I knew he hired the whole family. I figured that it would bomb and that he would go back to acting and rapping.

I was there at the grand opening of EMR. He was so nervous. He had signed a couple acts and that's the night I met Brian, Evan's assistant. He was cute and he eyed me all night. I stayed with Evan hoping that maybe one day he would just loosen up and have fun.

Evan is a pretty boy hustler. He would go around to different hoods in LA, New Orleans, New York and Atlanta putting on talent shows and radio contest looking for acts. Word had gotten around and before long EMR records had chart topping hits. He didn't offer any big time contracts at first but once the artist was selling, he would negotiate to keep them from the other record labels. He didn't censor his artists like the big boys did so people were flocking to get in.

The money started rolling in and Evan invested in all his artists. Merchandising, concerts, talent shows, celebrity sports, the money was pouring into his pockets and his family. They were so rich they had a foundation and a fucking school named after them in Atlanta. The McCain School of Arts.

Although Evan had the looks and the money, he never boast about it. He said money "could lead to the demise of the soul." I didn't realize what that meant until years later.

It had been two years after Evan opened the record company that he proposed. His family was so against it until he started questioning me. He wanted to know my schedule wanted me involved in the foundation and play the good girlfriend role. It was too much. Having to sit in meetings discussing fundraising, drinking tea at a country club wasn't my type of scene. This classy shit was nerve racking.

His mother and sisters would go back and tell if I missed a meeting or didn't show up for any event. They were all some lowdown bitches. Mona was the biggest one, she couldn't keep water. She run back and tell her husband and his triffling ass would go back and tell Evan, since Evan and his brother in laws would hangout.

I was so sick of them. I would lie and say I had to visit family just to get away. I had rekindled with Kool and a few others. Yeah I would have a snort every now and again and have sex sometimes unprotected, but I made sure Evan or his bloodhound family didn't know about.

I had met this guy Rinnie through Kool. He was a dark chocolate ex quarterback that would make you want to drink him. He had introduced me to ketamine. He had told me if I wanted to really get a high out this world I needed to try coke and ketamine better known as kitty flipping. I agreed as I watch him slip a condom on and covered it with the drug. He ate me out until my juices were flowing and then he got my ass ready for penetration.

Ohh the feel. Once he was in me the drug took over me. I have no idea how long he ass fucked me because the effects had my mine blown. I remember Kool coming in the room and I think I gave him a blow job while Rinnie was fucking me from the back. My vision was blurry from the affects and all I saw were men entering and leaving the room buttoning and unbuttoning their pants.

The next day I was in an alley. I heard somebody calling my name. It was Brian. Somehow he heard some guys yelling about me and came to look for me. Evan was out galavanting around in LA signing somebody. Brian took me home and got me cleaned up. I had bruises and cuts all over. I cried all weekend. Those guys had their way with me. I knew then it wasn't worth that kind of high.

When Evan came home I tried to be the good fiancé. I did everything he wanted me to do. I wasn't happy about what I did, so I found comfort in Brian. Every time Evan left to go away, I felt a piece of me die. It felt like it did in high school. He would leave for days to a time and sometimes weeks and he would forget to call.

I was so lonely. Brian would stop by and one thing led to another until we were sleeping with one another. At first it was a mistake but every time Evan left, Brian would be the vibe in my bed. Sometimes I wanted Brian so bad, I would meet him at the office and fuck him with Evan in the building. Sometimes Evan didn't have a clue I was ever there. Sometimes I would laugh knowing that Evan had no idea he was being played.

It wasn't to a few months later, that I found out I was pregnant. It had crushed me. I was at an event with Evan and I couldn't stop throwing up. I thought it was something I ate. For days I was sick until Evan took me to the hospital. I was twelve weeks pregnant. I had no symptoms until the end of my first trimester and on top of it, I had a stomach virus.

Evan was so excited. He wanted to be a father, so he pressured me into getting married before the baby got here. I didn't want this baby because I knew it wasn't his. I went and set a date and I told Brian about the baby and setting a date. He was pissed and told me I couldn't marry Evan and that I needed to get rid of the baby so we could be together. I refused. I rather live this boring existence then to be living in the streets.

During my seventh month of pregnancy I got home from the doctor's office, Evan had left a note to watch a video. He had left some popcorn on the coffee table and a bottled water. It was two weeks before the wedding, and my friend Stacia was coming over.

I pressed play on the video and it came on showing me from the night I was with Kool and Rinnie. The ten minute video showed me as I walked in the back room with Rinnie asking how the high would work. That mutherfucker had recorded everything. I watched as he finger fucked me and was smiling at the camera then he laced the condom with the drugs and entered me from the back.

I could tell when the drug started to take effect. I bucked so hard Ronnie had slipped out twice. I could hear him moaning out profanities and then Kool walked in. I was on a high as Kool unbuckled his pants and rubbed his thing until it was hard. He coaxed my mouth and soon I was giving him head. After he jerked off he left but soon after five more guys walked in. They each took a turn from either the back, the front or in my mouth.

When the video was about to end Rinnie had asked me how was my little adventure. I said," the best I had ever had and that Evan could never make me feel like this." There was no denying it I was screwed. After the video still pictures popped up on the screen. They had me in so many positions I was ashamed of myself. I cried until there was nothing left.

My phone started to ring and saw it was Evan.

"I'm so so sorry Evan. I didn' mean to do it. I was upset with you and I ..."

"Save it Yaz! you played me. I was about to give you everything you could possibly dream of. I was working so hard to give you everything. I worked my ass off to provide you with your wants and your needs. You fucked me Yaritza." I could hear him breaking down on the other end of the phone.

"I hate you Yaz. How could you? That baby in your stomach ain't mine, is it? You lied to me, I fucking hate you so much. If I was there I would kill you! All these years you played me. You were suppose to be the one and you turn around and do this?"

"Evan, I wish I could take it back, I do!"

"Fuck you Yaz! When the baby is born I want a DNA test. If the baby is mine I will provide but if it's not, fuck off."

"Evan please we can work it out!"

"Yaz, I swear if I got VD from your ass, I will fucking kill you. You are the biggest bitch I ever met and you have completely turned my world upside down. You were mine until you gave it up to some wanna be rappers. Thats okay, I will get their asses to. Not only did you fuck yourself up you got them fucked to. I want you out, Yaz!"

"I don't have anywhere to go. I been by your side since the beginning. I had never cheated on you when you had those rugrats on your arm parading them around. I watched as you would take them to events and flaunt them around. You hurt me first!" I shouted through tears.

"FYI I never cheated on you.
You were the only one for me, but I was the stupid one. This shit has been going on for years. When I was filming movies, doing concerts and building EMR I thought about us. I was building a legacy for us. I wanted our children to have wealth and power and to become influential in their communities. I had dreams for our children and you threw it away. My family was so right about you, but I didn't listen. I followed my heart and now you have broken it in tiny pieces and I'm sure if it could ever be repaired."

I was crying and I just couldn't stop. I was selfish and I had ruined a good thing.

"You know what Yaz, you have two months left of your pregnancy. You can stay in the house. I will pay your bills until the baby gets here. If the baby is born and it's not mine you and your bastard gotta go. If it is, I will handle my responsibilities."

"Evan..."

"Shut up Yaz. I can't stand to hear that fuckin whining ass voice. My attorney will be there in the morning for you to sign the papers. They better be signed or your ass is out with no where to go. Ooh, you so fucking lucky I'm not in front of you, I would probably catch a charge."

My heart hurt me so bad I thought I would die. My crying had started up again.

"I know you fucked Bennett and Scott. My two best friends. When I told them about this porn tape they told me. I fucked them up and then we got a beer. I am so over you. How could you do this to us? Did I not give you everything you wanted and needed? Was I that bad of a man for you to screw me like this? I loved you so much Yaz."

He began to cry.

"I had just bought your ring a couple of days ago. The one you saw in LA. I had an the inscription done. Forever and Always. Ha! What a fool I am. I will tell you this, you will never find a man that would have loved you the way I did. You fucked us up Yaz. You did this and you will have to live with this for the rest of your life."

"I'm sorry Evan I love you. I tried."

"Yaz if you were so unhappy with me why didn't you come to me. We could have worked through this. If you weren't getting enough of my time, you should have told me. You were suppose to TALK TO ME, not every Tom Dick or Harry, ME. I still can't believe you betrayed me like this. Damn I'm such a punkass."

"Evan don't leave me. I don't have anybody else," I said begging him. I could feel the baby moving around. I touched my stomach praying that it was his baby and maybe we could have a second chance.

"I gotta go. Just make sure you sign those papers tomorrow at 8am or your ass is homeless, or better yet just leave and let that drug dealer criminal Rinnie take you in or that broke ass Kool take care of you. I swear if that baby ain't mine you better run and I mean far away you stupid bitch!" He hung up on me.

I cried until I fell asleep. The next morning I signed the papers. I could live in the house, use the car and he would provide for the bills. He had ordered a maid service to come in and get all his belongings. I couldn't get a job because no one would hire a seventh month pregnant woman. I went from living the life to nothing.

Evan had never spoken to me like that in his life. He never called me out my name before. He was right all he did was try to please me.

When Karenna was born, he came to the hospital to see her. He didn't speak just wanted to see her and take the test. I could see the hatred in his eyes for me. I had never seen him so angry. His amber eyes were dark and evil. It was the first time I had seen him in person since before the video was posted.

He stayed a few minutes and left. I was all alone with a newborn and nowhere else to go. I had a c section so I had to stay in the hospital for a week. It was also the same time I would find out if Evan was the father. The day I was leaving the nurse brought in the envelope. My hands shook praying she belonged to Evan.

I open it up and screamed. The report said it was no way Karenna could be Evan's daughter. My world came crushing down on me. I had nowhere to go. I was homeless. My hospital phone rang.

"Hello," I said wiping tears away.

"A taxi will he there to pick you up. Your shit is boxed and in storage waiting for you at TRD Storage. The taxi will take you wherever you want to go. Five thousand dollars will be in an envelope with your name on it and I want you to get the fuck out my life and I never want to see you again. If you come close to me, I can't promise what may happen to you good writtens." The phone want dead.

I knew it was Evan but how could he be so cold. The nurse came in and took me and Karenna to the awaiting taxi. Just like he said the five thousand was in the envelope in hundreds and twenties. I wanted to pass by the house that Evan and I shared. When I got there, a bulldozer was knocking it down. I cried. Evan had turned heartless and it was all because of me.

"Ma'am where you like me to take you?"

"I don't know?" I said looking at Karenna.

"I can take you to the homeless shelter," the guy said.

"No drop me off at the nearest hotel or motel." He did and it was a hole in the wall but at least I would have a place to stay for at least a while.

I tried taking care of Karenna. I had called Brian and he gave me money to at least hire a babysitter while I looked for a job.

I saw Rinnie and he offered me a job in his strip club. I danced for a few months until I got hooked on coke. I just couldn't do it anymore so I wrapped Karenna up and dropped her off on Dorothy McCain steps and ran off. I place Karenna in her car seat and rang the bell. I watched from the bushes as she looked around and took Karenna in.

I had stayed in town for a few months and I would always see Karenna with Dorothy. She would always have her dressed in cute outfits and ribbons and she was a precious little girl. I had given birth to her and she would be the one thing I brought into this world.

EMR got bigger as the years went by. Evan stayed out of the magazines and was more behind the scenes. I had seen where he was in Forbes magazine in the Top Thirty under Thirty. His company and foundation had him grossing so much money he was number three on the page and the number one spot was a computer guy with almost a billion dollars.

I was sick. If I would have just played my part I could be living a different life.

I went to legal aid a few months ago and wanted custody of Karenna. I was tired of stripping and I had gotten myself cleaned thanks to Brian. He had been helping me out. For almost a year I had been living with Brian. Somehow with all the drama he took me in.

He had seen me at the strip club and one thing led to another and we were kicking it. He was still working for Evan and Evan didn't even know.

I was ready to leave Atlanta and start anew. I figured if I tried to file for custody, Evan would give me enough money to get me started. My lawyer called me and said the hearing had finally been scheduled. I didn't want Karenna back but the money. It had been years since Evan and I spoke, so I thought he would have forgiven me for my betrayal.

Boy was I wrong. When I saw him that girl crush I had came back. He must have been by the pool. He had gotten buffed and those eyes sparkled. He looked happy as I was still miserable. I thought being with him maybe a sparkle would start and it did.

My plan was to threaten to go full force to get Kara from him. After he offered that pitiful amount I tried seduction. It began to work until he clicked and threw me out the house buck naked. I was so fucking embarrassed. His house staff and security guard saw me. He would pay.

When Brian got home he went off on me. He said Evan had told him what happened and that Evan wanted him to order him another desk. I couldn't believe Evan could be so damn evil. Brian went on and on until I finally laid it on him and he went to sleep.

I needed something on Evan. The tactics I tried didn't seem to work. Brian still had access to Evan schedule at home. I went through it. Since last year until present he had been making a lot of trips to New Orleans and Evan had bought a condo there a while back. He had an interior decorator come in so I googled her. She was pretty but a little old for Evan.

I went through pictures that Brian had of events in New Orleans. I remembered one of the girls staying that they saw Evan with a white girl. I found the listening party pictures and sure enough I saw her.

She did look white. She was very pretty and looked high class. She actually looked nervous like it wasn't her type of scene. There were several pictures of her with them together. He looked happy as I saw him caress her cheek. They looked like a cute couple. I was pissed. How come she would get the happily ever after?

It was Evan's birthday. He had given Brian the afternoon off. He came home and took a nap. So after finding the pictures I woke him up and gave him some head. Once he was hard I jumped on top.

"You been fucking with white girls Brian. Don't lie to me. You been fucking white girls in New Orleans?"

"Hell no baby! Awe shit right there," he moaned as I continued to grind on him.

"I saw the pictures Brian. You were at the RJ2 or whatever the fuck his name is party escorting a white girl. If you don't tell me the truth, I will leave your ass with blue balls." I moved my hips once more and stop. I could feel him pulsating inside of me.

"She was there to met Evan. He's a member of some escort service. He hired her for sex but she ain't white, dhe black."

"That girl is white!"

"No she ain't she biracial because she told me."

"So you telling me Evan hires prostitutes to have sex?"

"She's a high paid escort and he is falling for her. He bought the condo so they would have a place to meet and she's in town for his birthday today. She stopped by the office today and they left together," he said pleading with me to continue to rock his world.

"His mama is throwing a small party at her house this evening. So I'm sure he will be there and will probably bring her with him."

"So you not cheating on me, Brian?"

"Hell no. Evan was stupid for not forgiving you. We all make mistakes so his loss is my gain," he said grinning.

I continued to fuck him. I gave it to him nice and slow where his ass would be knocked out. After an hour of rocking his world he was out like a light plus I had put a sleeping pill in the water I brought to him.

I needed to confront Evan for playing me the other day. This was my chance for payback. I looked in my purse and smoke a joint. I had laced it with coke to make sure I could stay calm. Sure enough an hour later I felt real good.

A few weeks ago I had gotten a DNA test done on Brian. Karenna was in Brian's office. She was sleep on his couch as he and Evan were in a meeting. I snuck in because Rachel at the front desk was a friend of mine. It's amazing Karenna was so cute and she would never get to meet me again.

I took a few strings of hair. The test came back that there was a ninety-eight percent chance Brian was the father. At least I knew who the father was.

I drove to Mrs. Dorothy's house and watched as two party buses of people got out and headed to the house. It must have been a surprised party. I watched and waited. I waited so long until I had fallen asleep.

When I woke up people were leaving and getting back on the buses. This was my chance.

I walked in as the last guest was leaving. Mona spotted me and then she and I just went off. His family had gathered around me and they were yelling and screaming at me until I yelled for Evan. Finally he came down the stairs with the whore in tow. They were holding hands.

He had told me to calm down as I watched him push that bitch behind him.

I dropped two bombshells. First that Evan was messing with a high paid escort and Kara was Brian's daughter. The expressions on his precious family faces were priceless. Revenge felt so good. I had him right where I wanted him. The girl ran out and he went running behind her. It was no denying payback was a mutherfucker.

Now I sit in this fucking jail cell for testing positive for drugs and disturbing the peace. I looked at the clock on the wall and in less than five hours they would have to let me go. My mandatory twenty-four hour lock up would be over.

I had called Brian and left a message on his phone to pick me up. I just only hope he got it. If not I would be screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was a little rough but I wanted you all to know about the history and present of Yaz. I know it was long but I wanted to get it all out before she appears again.

Please leave your comments thanks.