Chapter Three - Busy Days Ahead

The first week on the job had been a busy one. As soon as the tutor arrived my day began. Ben had been busy the whole week so I had to drive to my appointments. It felt good to be able to get up and drive myself to and from.

My first appointment was shopping for clothes. It had been so long since I was able to do that. I drove to small boutiques that Lilly had given me in my planner. She had met me at La'Mata boutique in her office. We went through making appointments with stylists, etiquette classes to private events I would be attending. No jobs were set up until the foundation was completed. She even had me seeing a psychologist to make sure my mental state could comprehend the actions I would undertake.

Lilly not only had her hands with prostituting, but she owned half of New Orleans from boutiques, gas stations, real estate in the US and overseas to gas and oil fields. The call girl service was her secret life, naughty side.

I wanted to ask questions about her being in the business but I was always interrupted by a employee.

"I like your hair like that Cadence. I prefer you to keep it down and curled. People will take you more seriously when they meet you. You remind me so much of myself at your age."

I smiled not sure if that was a compliment or not. "You are young Cadence, beauty slowly fades so once this chapter has ended another will begin."

I hope she was right. I ended up at Landon's Photography in Metairie. He was the best in the Big Easy. I walked in and the red hair receptionist welcomed me in.

"You must be Ms. Montgomery. I'm Ada. Eric will be out shortly. While we are waiting, your wardrobe is waiting." Ada took me in one of the dressing rooms. There were several outfits ranging from evening wear to lacey nighties. I felt nervous because I have never posed in lingerie and especially in front of a man. My expression must have said it all.

"Eric is gay, so I don't think he will look at you in that way and I totally go with dicks." She said smiling at me.

I fell into laughter. She definitely knew how to break the ice. She helped me get ready in a short red and black cocktail dress with wraparound gladiator black pumps. Ada finished my makeup, hair and accessorized with gold jewelry. I looked good I could actually say.

I stepped out dressing room praying I wouldn't fall. Holding on to the wall and doorframe I was placed on a chair. Moments later a tall, tanned very attractive man walked in.

Eric reminded me of more of a cowboy than photographer. He was built in all the right places, his piercing green eyes and black hair just made him scrumptious. He could also look like a model himself. His abs were large showing that he worked out daily.

He introduced himself as Eric Landon. "It's pleasure to meet you Ms. Montgomery." He said shaking my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too and please call me Cadence."

He smiled at me and the photo shoot began.

Two hours later I finished up. "Lilly said you were beautiful, but that was an understatement. The camera loves you."

"Thank you Eric, I'm glad I didn't make a complete fool of myself."

"No, you take direction very well. You must be real special for Lilly to take this much interest in investing in photographs. She has never done this for any of the other girls. She is very selective on who she brings in."

Wow I wondered why she would take so much interest in me anyway?

"Well thanks again Eric it was really nice working with you. I hope to see you again."

He kissed me on the cheek and walked me out to my car. Ada said goodbye as she was escorting a family in one of the photo rooms.

I checked my planner and I had another hour before my next appointment. I decided to grab some lunch at Mason's. The shrimp burger was to die for. The waiter was nice so I left a good tip.

I drove up to my next appointment it was an address to an OB/GYN named Dr. Sally Plaissance. I walked in and the nurse greeted me. I filled out the forms. Lilly told me to but her name on the emergency contact list and everything would be taken care of. I turned the forms in and moments later I was called to the back.

The nurse took all the necessary blood work, weight and height. Her name was Macy. She was really sweet. She asked me all kinds of questions including about my sex life, which was nonexistent.

"I'm still a virgin," I told her as she looked up from the computer. "Wow, we don't get that virgins your age especially none from Lilly." Damn did everyone know Lilly was into prostitution?

"Well I am," I said staring her down. She smiled and handed me a soft gown. "The doctor will be in any moment so I need you to take off your clothes and put this gown on and the socks. Here is a blanket to cover up."

I did what she said and waited patiently for the doctor. Moments later a middle aged lady walked in with a short white coat in.

"Hello my name is Dr. Plaissance. It's nice to meet you Ms. Montgomery." She said in pleasant voice. I received your other file from Dr. Gadi. Everything looks to be in order. I will perform an exam and if you have any questions, feel free to ask."

The nurse came in and Dr. Plaissance proceeded with the exam. Moments later she wrote in my file. "Wow you are the first for Lilly." That was the second time someone said that.

"I seem to be the first in a lot of things from Lilly." I said.

Dr. Plaissance smiled. " I use to be in your shoes. I wasn't proud of what I've done, but I must say she helped me with my goals. She is really a sweet lady. She may be a little unorthodox with her quote on quote scholarship, but the connections she has last a lifetime. There are many like us. She only chooses girls with potential. After about a few years, you will go on to do great things. I was able to support myself through med school and graduated top in my field. She does expect you to come through at times. I see her girls on the regular, so welcome as a patient."

My mind was blown. Who would have ever thought this woman was a call girl. She had a big rock on her finger and a white coat. She looked like a very sophisticated woman.

"If you ever need to talk about anything, here is my cell number. You can call day or night. I was in the business for ten years. She helped me grow my practice and I know at the end, she will help you. I'm sure she has given you the rules. Abide by them. She is not the one to mess over. Understand?" Once it starts you will see me on the regular possibly once a month. But since you are still a virgin I want to see you after your first encounter. Okay." I nodded and replied "yes."

"Okay you are free to go. If the blood test come back without any informalities, I will give you a call. You still have patient confidentially with me. I won't share anything with Lilly without your premission unless it harms others."

I thanked her and left. She was really nice. She was the last appointment I had for the day. Tomorrow would be etiquette classes and the physiologist.

**** I hope it is not too boring, I promise action is a coming. I wanted to give you a little background before getting to the juicy details. Don't forget to check out my other stories on Wattpad and don't forget to vote, comment, and fan. Thank for reading. Holding not too many errors typing on I-phone. Love u guys !!!!!