Nurse X Trapper

[This one is gonna be fun!! Mostly because everyone will die because it's not about the survivors this chapter!! I'm gonna be using random names for the killers again, but you'll know who they are! Plus....there's a twist... :D]
.
.
.

-Nurse's POV-

I grinned beneath the bag on my head as one of the soon-to-be victims messed up a generator. I held out my hand and quickly teleport-ed over to the generator. I growled in dismay as the victim had already ran away.

Then I noticed the random scratches on the ground, and decided to follow them. I let out a giddy laugh when I saw a male survivor, and he looked back, panicked.

" Where ya going?" I asked, with a malicious tone. He let out a fearful yelp as I caught his back with my bone-saw. I wiped the blood off with my thumb, and continued to chase after him. He turned and twisted, trying to throw me off. But he was hurt, and I could hear him wherever he went.
I smiled as he was looking the opposite direction of me as I stood beside him.
I swung the blade and somehow missed his head, and got his shoulder.
Awe well, he's down now. Time to hang him.
I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, and hoped I would come across Trapper along the way.
I growled as he kept wiggling, but I was already at a hook. I threw him on the hook and stared at him as he whimpered in pain.
I turned and stalked off, the Trapper arriving at the hook seconds later.
I watched as he set down the trap, then I quickly teleport-ed away.
I couldn't let him see me watching him, that would just be embarrassing.
I then saw some more chicken scratch, and it was heading away from the generator. As if they were in a panicked state.
I let out a giddy laugh and followed the trail, humming a soft tune as I did.
"Come on out, I won't hurt you..." I said, in the most innocent voice I could muster.
I heard a whimper and chuckled, I turned towards two lockers and gazed between them.
I went forwards, my foot barely scraping the ground, making me flinch.
I reached out and pulled open the locker on the left.
Empty.
I turned to the locker on the right.
Empty.
I let out a confused noise, and then I heard the whimper again.
I gazed left and right, and that's when I noticed the figure hunkered down next to the lockers.
"You think you're smooth?" I said, and quickly hit them with the bone saw.
They fell to the ground with a yell, and I slid my thumb across the flat of the blade, and smiled.
I reached down and picked up the survivor, and carried him to the very convenient hook right next to me.
He wiggled and squirmed, trying to get away from me.
I let out a snarl as his knee came into contact with my concealed face.
I slung him onto the hook, and he let out a scream of immense pain.
He whimpered and reached up in attempt to escape the hook, making me laugh darkly.
"You're not getting off there anytime soon...you're just making it worse on yourself...." I said, tilting my head at him.
He let out a yell of panic when the creepy looking legs tried to impale him, but he caught them.
I giggled as he struggled, and he lets out cries of panic. I turned around and went to walk away but I ran into someone.
I grunted and looked at the object I ran into. I tensed when I saw Trapper.
He stared at me for a minute, and then you could hear screams as the male behind me got impaled.
We stood there for a bit longer as the entity lifted him up into the sky, which sacrificed him.
"So you're the one hanging them up." He said, making me shiver. I gave a short nod, and then I heard a gasp from behind me.
I quickly spun around and saw a dark skinned woman, with her hand over her mouth.
She realized I saw her and ran away, but I was already on her trail. I screeched and teleport-ed next to her and hit her with my bone saw, but got a short major pain in my head.
I looked down and held my head, but there was still chicken scratch from where she ran.
I let out a giggle and followed the trail, then I heard a loud snap and a feminine scream.
"Gotcha..." A deep voice said from beside me, making me flinch away in surprise.
Trapper stomped over to the scream and a yelp was followed shortly after.

I floated along, waiting for Trapper to hang the survivor. I smirked from under the bag as the female's screams echoed, and then you could hear the sound of the sharp legs impaling the woman.

'Your not a survivor anymore are ya....'

I jumped as a hand was placed on my shoulder, and turned to see the Wraith, his real name being Philip.

"Oh, hey. You scared me." I said, turning to be face-to-face with my partner.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say nice job. But I didn't like that you kept on giving Trapper a look that you should only be giving me." He said, and I cringed.

"I don't like him, I promise. I love you not him, I don't even know Evan!" I said, afraid that he would hit me. I could care less if we broke up, I never really liked Philip anyway. Plus, he's abusive sometimes.

" Evan? Liar." he seethed and drew his fist back to punch me, but before he could hit me someone stepped in front of me to block the hit.

The person grunted as Philip's fist hit his chest, then I noticed the familiar weapon and bear trap that the person held.

"You-you....." I stuttered, and Philip sneered.

"Oh, look your boyfriend is here Sally" Philip seethed, and Evan glanced back at me. I was shaking in fear, but I was no longer floating, instead I was now standing on the firm ground.

"Why did you try to hit her?" Evan asked, and a shiver ran through my form when I heard his voice.
"Don't play innocent," Philip snarled, "I know that you and Sally are secretly dating." He said, his chest rose and fell with heavy breathing.
Evan shook his head, and a bright blush spread across my cheeks.
" We met not too long ago, I only saw her for two minutes at most." He defended, and Philip frowned. He looked at my shaking form, and then Evan.
He let out a sigh and his shoulders slumped,
"You were telling the truth...." He muttered, and he shifted guiltily.
"W-why did you accuse me? You know I would never do that." I said softly, approaching them. My legs were a little wobbly since I hadn't walked in so long.
" I-I" he sighed heavily, "The guilt was eating me away, I don't like you like that Sally, and I'm sorry..." He said, and he looked behind me.
"He's dating me..." A voice said from behind me, and made me jump. It was Hillbilly.
" oh...OH! You're gay?" I said, a hint of excitement in my tone.
He nodded, seeming confused.
"You're not mad?" He asked, and I shook my head.
Hillbilly, or Max, walked around to stand by Philip's side.
" Of course not! I-I um, never really liked you....I kinda always,um never mind...." I said, and shook my head.
He looked at me and then Evan, who had moved to my side.
" Oh, so you like Evan over there, eh?" Wraith said, and I squeaked.
" What- No! Why would you-urgh...I'm gonna hurt you Philip...." I grumbled, crossing my arms.
" I got it right didn't I? Yes!" He said, making Evan and Max laugh.
I looked at the ground in embarrassment, and then I heard footsteps.
" We'll leave you two alone..." Max said, and I could hear the duo chuckle.
I sighed in relief when they walked away,
" Finally I thought they would never leave us alone." I smiled up at Evan and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He reached up and pulled the bag off my head, and wrapped his arms around my waist.
" You would be a fantastic actor..." He said, and leaned down to press his lips against mine.
" I know." I replied with a giggle, and kissed him once more before laying my head on his chest.
"Love you..." I whispered, and he hummed in response.
.
.
.
.
Hahaha....ha...IM SORRY I've  BEEN GONE SO LONG, I've HAD NO WAY OF GETTING ON WATTPAD!! so please don't kill me.... Anyway, bet you didn't expect that ending, although it kinda sucked big time, but whatever. Anyway, I was wanting to know if anyone wanted me to start writing smut? Let me know if you do, I'm gonna be able to update more often now btw! :D I also have a chapter planned next that was not my idea, I was reading anther one shot book and asked the author if I could make a chapter similar but not exact. So get ready!! Also if ya want smut, I dunno how long those will take to write cause I've never actually done smut. But, shamefully, I've read quite a bit of it, so I have a pretty good idea of what to write. See you guys next chapter, byeeeee!! XX
.
.
.
Word Count= 1625