Jake X Reader

(Hey guys I'm back, I'm currently working on a Tokyo ghoul story. I'm putting forth a lot of effort in this story, but I won't publish it till I have at least 5-10 chapters written for it. They will be pretty long, but this is being written on a phone, so I'm not too sure with how long it will be for PC users.)
.
.
.
-(Y/N)'s POV-

I leaned up against the wall of a house, and clutched my side to try and slow down the bleeding.
I let out whimpers in pain, but try to silence them so the killer couldn't find me. I heard the soft pitter-patter of footsteps and looked towards the noise.
I slid down the wall, leaving a light trail of blood, and tried to hide.
"What? I could've swore I saw somebody over here..." A male whispered, and my eyes widened.
"J-ake..." I groaned, licking my lips. I had been bleeding out for what felt like hours.
"(Y/N)? Oh my god, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed quietly, and I gave a weak smile.
"Hey how's it going?" I said, with a weak laugh.
I was becoming delirious with blood loss,
"Hang on ill help you." He said, and got down on his knees next to me with bandages in his hand.
He began wrapping my side and I sighed softly,
"Ya know....I always liked you..." I muttered, and Jake hesitated for a moment before resuming with bandaging me.
"Really? Why's that?" He said, and I giggled.
"Well it's obvious, you're nice, helpful, and adorable. " I said, and he chuckled.
"That's nice to know, I always liked you too." And I let out a chuckle, and smiled.
"Yay!" I slung my arms around him, making him laugh.
"I think you've lost a bit more blood than you should have." He mumbled, and finished wrapping me up.
He picked me up bridal style and started walking towards a nearby generator.
He sat me down and I worked on the generator with shaky hands.
"You don't have to fix it, you must be woozy from blood loss." Jake said, and I shook my head.
"No, I wanna help." I said sternly and he nodded,
"Okay, but be careful." He said, and I nodded.
"Sir yes sir." I said and focused on the wires and gears.
"Aannnd, done!" I said, a big smile on my face as the light went off.
Jake sighed and smiled,
"I'm not too good at these..." He mumbled, as we began searching for the next one.
"It's okay Jake, I mean you got me to do 'em, right?" I said, giving him a grin.
He returned the smile, making my heart lurch and stomach turn.
We saw another one and began working on it, neither of us making a sound. I then heard a sort of crunching leaves or grass sound.
"Jake do you hear tha-"
"RUN!"  I heard Jake tell, and he tackled me to the ground as the killer's weapons swung over our heads.
We scrambled up and ran away from her, both of us panting.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him off to the right as the killer teleported past us, making her confused.
We quickly and quietly snuck away, holding our breath.
We creeped into a house and let out a breath, I then realized I was still gripping Jake's hand.
I went to let go but he had a firm hold on me, I smiled softly and laid my head on the wall behind us.
"That was intense." I whispered, and I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye.
"Wanna join me for a drink after this?" I asked him, and I saw him look at me with a surprised look.
"I'm just joking." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes. Then I looked at him with a serious, but nervous face.
'Just tell him, you may not make it out of here alive!'
I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to tell him, but then a scream echoed from somewhere.
I jumped and clenched Jake's hand, resulting in him giving my hand comforting squeeze.
"Y-you don't think that's-" I faltered, thinking of my step-sister Claudette.
"Let's go see, if it's her we'll get her off as fast as we can." Jake reassured, and wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek.
I smiled and gave him a hug,
"Thank you..." I whispered, and we began running and sneaking over to the hook.
I sighed in relief when it wasn't Claudette, but realized it was Meg.
I ran forward and lifted her off the hook with a little help from Jake.
"Thank you guy-" Meg's breath hitched and she settle her gaze on something behind us.
"Run!" she yells, and we all began running.
Me and Jake in one direction, and Meg in another.
I was grasping his hand, and we pressed ourselves up against a wall. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, and I have him a look of fear.
He gave me a soft look, but it turned into one of terror as we heard footsteps approaching us.
He pulled me to him and pinned me to the wall, using his body as a shield. But he pressed up against me, still trying to stay hidden.
My arms were on his chest, and our breathing was heavy and fast. My eyes darted around frantically, and I clenched he fabric of Jake's shirt.
I buried my face into his shirt, and felt tears slide down my cheeks. Jake buried his head in the crook of my neck, and I heard him whisper.
"It's okay, I'll protect you..." I closed my eyes and clenched his shirt tighter in my fists.
"I love you...." I whispered, and I heard his breathing falter.
"(Y-Y/N), I lo-ahhhh!!!" He screamed, and he fell against me with whimpers of pain.
"Jake? Jake!" I yelled, and saw the Nurse behind him.
I screamed and turned around and tried to get Jake on my back. When I did the killer was already raising her weapon to give him another hit.
I closed my eyes for a second, and then ran like hell.
I heard her screech in frustration, and my calfs were already burning. Probably because of the extra weight, but I can't go much farther with Jake on me.
I turned left as the killer rounded the corner, and I dropped to the ground and put myself on top of Jake as a shield. I held my breath even though my lungs burned, begging for air.
I heard her screech get farther away, and I too a deep breath.
"Jake, Jake!" I said, and I shook his shoulder's trying to wake him.
He didn't respond though, I leaned my head down to his chest, listening for a heart beat. I smiled, and I then tried to remember my CPR training.
I scanned his chest to see if he was breathing, I sighed in relief as I saw his chest rising.
I laid my head on his chest with tears streaming down my cheeks.
I then saw something white in his pocket.
The bandages!
I grabbed the bandages from his pocket, and began wrapping him up.
He made a groaning noise as he came to, and I let out a happy sigh.
"Oh my god...Jake?" I whispered, shaking him softly.
His hand grasped my wrist, and I smiled.
"You're okay."
"Of course I am, I can't leave you here." He said, and then I explained what happened when he blacked out.
"Wow, you're stronger than you look." He joked, and I sent him a playful glare.
He then gave me a sincere look,
"Hey-um, listen." He said, making it obvious he's nervous.
"I'm listening." I said, and we both jumped when a loud cracking was heard.
"The doors...." We both whispered, and I went to stand but he held onto me.
"I gotta tell you something." He said, and I nodded.
"Look, I like you. I have for a while, I just wanted to-"
I cut him off by tackling him in a hug, making him laugh.
"I love you, Jake..." I mumbled, and he made me look at him.
"I love you too." He whispered, and he gazed at me for a second before I leaned forward and kissed him.
He returned it after a second from shock, and I felt my heart hammer in my chest. He pulled away and we both smiled and laughed, then we heard a screech.
Our smiles fell and a look of fear crossed our faces.
"I think it's time to go." I said, and he nodded. We ran for a nearby door that happened to be open.
We ran out hand in hand, and heard the Nurse scream out in frustration.

We're free.
.
.
.
Sorry it took so long, I've been having trouble with math. Last I knew I had an F, so I'm trying to bring that up. And we get our report cards next week 😬 Sorry for any grammatical errors!!
.
.
.
Word count:1527