Nurse X Reader X Trapper

[Yup, I'm switching it up! I got the idea from @iQuiff I asked if I could go off her idea but not use her's exactly, so don't like, start stuff or anything. She said as long as I gave her credit for the idea she was cool with it!! Also check out her book of one shots if you haven't!! ( Go to her profile and find it, it says Dead by Daylight One shots, pretty self explanatory. Go check it out!!) ]
.
.
.
-(Y/N)'s POV-

I stumbled over a thick branch and grunted as I hit the ground.
"Ow..." I grumbled, and pushed myself up. I brushed off my clothes, which really didn't make that big of a difference.
I'm stuck in a forest with two killers and I have to power around 5 generators to start up a big metal door, there's two big metal doors and I don't know why.
I haven't found anybody else yet, but I've heard their screams, but whenever I get to the hook they're already gone and safe. Which puts me in danger.
I would've been dead already if it hadn't been for the fact that I was a fast runner, and good at dodging their attempts to hit me.
One of them is a big burly man with spike on his shoulder's, a big sword-like weapon, and a bone like mask. He also wear overalls and boots. He puts down traps so I call him Trapper.
The other one is a female, or I'm assuming anyway. She has a bone-saw, a white bag,with blood splotches on it, over her head, and she's in a nurse get up. So, I obviously call her The Nurse.
There was one time I was cornered by them both, but they began arguing at each other, and it was about me. They were saying how 'she's mine!' 'No, she's mine'.
Kinda creepy, right?
Well, I just hope not to come across them again.
'Snap'
"Ahhhhhh" A male voice screamed, and it was really close to me.
I quickly sprinted for the cry of pain and saw a male with messy hair, and a beard as well.
'Cut-wait save him first. Then you can drool about how cute he is.'
I ran towards him, but he shook his head. I ignored his protests and unlatched the trap, and then I noticed the heavy breathing behind me.
"Shit...Run." I whispered, and the man limped away.
'In all honesty I would rather die here, I have no more family left.'
Trapper went towards the attractive make, but I jumped in front of him and pushed against his chest.
"Oh my god, this is useless..." I grunted as I pushed harder. I almost froze when I heard a chuckle,
"Cute~" Trapper said, and then he gently pushed me away from him.
"Wha-?" I said with wide eyes.
I then remembered the injured male, and determination filled me.
I shot past the killer and followed the blood trail, and eventually I heard groaning.
' if I could follow the trail so easily, so could Trapper...'
"Hello?" I whispered and the male let out a yelp, and then he relaxed when he saw me.
"Thank you for saving me back there." He said, and I shrugged.
"Who cares if I woulda died, so might as well save someone who actually had a reason to be alive, right?" I said, and the male's features turned to one of anger.
He limped angrily towards me and cupped my face with his hands, smearing blood on my cheeks.
"You matter, so stop it. You have a reason to live, someone out there needs you." He said firmly, and my eyes filled with tears.
His expression softened and he tried to wipe away the few tears that fell, but he smeared blood on my face.
He chuckled as a weak smile spread across my face.
"Sorry, not helping the situation much am I?" He said, and I shook my head with a giggle.
He un-cupped my face, and I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.
"I, um, don't have much but I have a roll of bandages with me from a med-kit I had earlier. I ditched it because it was slowing me down..." I explained and he nodded, I crept towards him and put my arms around his waist to start wrapping the bandage around him.
Even though this was purely innocent, our faces always ended up millimeters apart. My face matched the color of the left over blood on my face because of how red in the face I was.
"Thank you again..." He trailed off and I let out and 'oh' in realization.
"I'm (Y/N)!" I said, sticking my tongue out in concentration as I finished with the bandages.
"I'm Jake." He responded and I nodded and let out a small 'yay' as I finished wrapping him up.
I nearly screamed in fright when one of his hands firmly grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"Listen, this may be the last time I see you. And I can't go without the fact that I met a beautiful and strong girl without doing something about it." He said, breathlessly. And then he leaned forward hesitantly and I met him halfway.
Yolo right?
I then realized that my first kiss was with a person I barely even knew, but his lips were so soft...
He reached up and cupped one of my cheeks, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
'Might as well enjoy myself...'
He pulled back for a moment to breath, but I pulled him back when he was away for too long.
He grunted when I did, and he gently bit my lip, but I didn't want to go that far.
I gently pulled at his hair making him moan softly, and we pulled away panting heavily.
"Now there's a moment you can remember from the 'pretty girl'." I said, smiling.
He grinned and we separated entirely,
"Come on I saw a generator a little ways ahead, we can fix it and get outta here." Jake said, and I nodded, suddenly realizing we were holding each other's hand firmly.
I smiled softly and followed after him, looking around cautiously.
I reached forward and gripped his shirt when I saw The Nurse, and we ducked down behind the generator we arrived at.
She teleported away after a moment, and then we began working on the generator.

I smiled in relief when the generator light went off, and the lights for the doors powered up, signaling it was ready to open.
We ran to a door, to see a blonde female already opening it.
Jake and the blonde greeted each other, and I came to find out her name is Meg.
"Almost done then we can get out of this hell-hole." She said, and we all smiled.
I looked at Jake and saw him giving me a loving look, I blushed and turned to see both the Trapper and The Nurse looking at us angrily.
"Get your hand off her you piece of filth" The Nurse said, and they approached us as the door opened.
'Hhh, they want me? Why? I need to get them out, even if I have to stay here!'
I pushed Jake and Meg forwards, and I was yanked back harshly. Which separated me and Jake's hands.
He screamed, but I yelled at him telling him to run away. Luckily Meg granted my wish and pulled him along, and he gave out a heartbreaking sob as he ran away from me.
I reached toward him and let out a sob, and I then noticed the arms around my waist and the breathing down my neck.
"You're all ours now, princess..." A male voice said, and recognized it being Trapper.
"You're gonna stay here....with us." The Nurse said, and I looked between them, terrified.
"W-why me?" I choked out, and they both let out a chuckle.
" Because we love you." They both said at the same time, and another sob wracked my body.
"N-no, let me go! JAKE!" I screamed trying to wiggle out of Trapper's grasp, I saw Jake turn around and try to run back.
He stopped abruptly and fell to the ground, as if he ran into something. He stood up quickly and started pounding his fists on an invisible barrier, screaming and crying.
"You belong to us now, not him." The Nurse said, and the metal doors started closing. I looked at Jake with fresh tears streaming down my cheeks,
'I love you.'
I mouthed, and he did the same.
He fell to his knees right before the giant doors closed, and I fell back into Trapper's chest with a defeated face.
I hiccuped and sniffled, clenching the fabric of my shirt because of the searing pain in my chest.
'They took me away from him...'
"I-I give up..." I said softly, and I heard grunts of satisfaction from both of the killers.
I was lifted up into Trapper's arms bridal style, and carried to a house.
I was sat upon the floor softly and then a soft voice was chanting in my head,
'Love them'
"N-no...." I whispered, and held my head in my hands as it got louder and more frequent.
"No, No, NO!" I screamed, tears falling down my face again.
I could faintly hear a pair of heavy footsteps coming my way, and a screeching.
I opened my tear filled eyes and looked up and saw the two killers,
"Help...me...." I whimpered, and fell on my side, unconscious.
.
.
.
I awoke with a start and I remembered  the events that occurred, but I could cry no more. I looked around my sadly, and realized that I had no other choice than to accept what is happening to me.
I stood up shakily, like a fawn trying to walk, and walked out of the house.
I noticed a bear trap and avoided it, and then I heard the piercing shrieks of The Nurse.
I took a glance forwards and saw that the Trapper was watching me in confusion.
I started walking towards him,
'Accept it, they'll never let you go.'
I stood in front of Trapper and realized that The Nurse was here as well. I wrapped my arms around Trapper and hugged him tightly, trying to suppress my tears.
I felt The Nurse wrap her arms around us, and it became a group hug.
"We love you."
They said, and expected a snide remake or a yell of protest. But they got none.
'Love them'
"I-I love you guys too..." I whispered.
.
.
.
I'm pretty proud of this, hope you all enjoyed. Make requests and I'll do it. I swapped schools this week so it was a little crazy, but I need to do homework now...Bye!!
.
.
.
Word Count= 1822