Dwight X Jake

{Im pretty sure last time for my first Character X Character it was Meg and Claudette first, but I wanna write some gay love. And that sounded that awkward! Anyway, if ya don't like gays/lesbians than you shouldn't be here. Anyway here ya go!}
.
.
.

~Jake's POV~

I pressed my back against the locker, flinching as the wood rubbed against my open wound.
The blood was slowly leaking onto the floor of the red locker, but I didn't dare move.
I watched the killer through the slits of the locker, and tried to keep my breathing under control.
He looked at the locker that I cowered in and held my breath, he walked over to it. He stood there staring at the doors, and thankfully turned and left.
I opened the door and headed off towards a generator that I mentally tabbed earlier.
When the generator was in sight, I was slightly perplexed as I saw that it was moving.
I walked over to it quickly and my heart leaped for joy when I saw Dwight.
"Dwight!" I said, and he turned to look at me. His eyes brightened and lunged for me.
"Oh my god, I though I would never see anyone ever again...all I can hear is the screams." He said, slightly whimpering.
"Don't worry, I won't let you be harmed." I said, rubbing his back comfortingly.
'Oh Dwight, if only you knew how far I would go with that....I fucking love you...'
I thought, and we pulled away.
"Help me out with this, we have 3 done, 4 after this one. I think Meg is working on one somewhere, so that'll be 5. Then we can get out." Dwight said and I nodded as I got down and started on the generator.
"There's an exit near here as well, are we heading for that immediatly?" I said, and Dwight shook his head.
" No, I wanna make sure everyone else gets here, which really, all there's left is me, you, and Meg." Dwight explained.
"Ok." I responded, and made a jerky movement to make sure I didn't screw up.
I smiled when then generator light went off, and another followed not two second after.
I saw Dwight smile when that happened, and we headed for it. When we got there, I nearly had a heart attack.
We both quietly tip-toed away, hoping the killer didn't see or hear us. We we got far enough away we let out a big sigh.
Then a really loud cranking noise sounded, making me jump. Dwight looked at the door that we had unknowingly found again.
"Hey Meg." Dwight greeted, walking over to her.
She nodded and looked around cautiously, and spoke up.
"We lost Claudette." Her voice sounded weak and scratchy.
"Oh...I-I'm sorry Meg...." Dwight said, and looked at me with sorrowful eyes.
I didn't really know what to do, so I looked around making sure the killer wasn't coming.
I almost yelped when my hand was grabbed, and I noticed the door was open.
We went to walk to it, but then the killers chainsaw revved and he was suddenly standing in front of us, blocking the exit.
Meg seemed to shake a little, but it was not from fear, but from anger.
"You bitch you killed Claudette!" She screamed,  and ran at him, bad idea.
The killer swung his wrench and knocked her in the side of the head, then he looked at us.
I wanted to get Meg, but if I tried I'd end up just like her.
I grabbed Dwight's hand, pushing my feelings away, and ran from him.
We jumped and pulled over obstacles, attempting to get rid of the psycho. But nothing would throw him off, making me frustrated.
We took a sharp turn and came around the other side, and hopped into the same locker.
The killer kept circling us, and we tried to keep our breathing as quiet as possible.
The killer let out an exasperated noise, and left us.
I sighed and rested my head on the side of the locker, and closed me eyes for a moment as I tried to collect myself.
I visibly flinched when a hand was placed on my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Dwight looking at me with a worried look.
"You okay?" He asked, and even though I loved him, I was stressed beyond hell.
"Yeah sure, I'm great. Being chased by this big fucker that wants to kill us! I'm doing great!" I said, my voice raising after each word I said.
Dwight no longer had his hand on my arm, and he looked hurt.
I sighed in frustration and stormed out of the locker.
Everything within me told me to turn around, but my mind was foggy. I saw the red lights, which should have sent me running. But I was pissed right now.
"Hey fucker!" I screamed, and he looked at me with a grunt.
"What the hell did we do to you, huh? Why the fuck do you want to kill us?" I screamed at him, as he stood there with the most confused look on his face.
"What? You don't know? Good, cause I dont even know why the fuck you're doing it either." I growled, and I could feel the bottled up stress coming to an end.
"You know what else I don't know?" I said, and he tilted his head.
"I don't know why the fuck I'm doing this!" I said, and sprinted away in fear, as I let out screams as I ran.
"Oh my god, Jake you're a stupid fuck!" I said, pulling down a plank.
I saw the exit and I saw Dwight, he looked sad as he sauntered to the door.
"Run!" I screamed, and he looked up at met confused.
"What?"
"FUCKING RUN!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and dragging him with me to the door.
When we got there I pushed Dwight out, and I felt the killers chainsaw hit my back.
He grunted and put it away, Dwight came back and picked me up.
We ran as I limped along, and groaned in pain.
I heard the angry yell of the killer, and we ran faster.
"Thanks..." I moaned, and we stopped at a tree.
When we did I collapsed to the ground in pain, I felt Dwight wrapping me up.
Everytime he touched me it sent shivers through me, and then I remembered my outburst from earlier.
When he finished he sat me up against the tree gently.
Before he culd get up and leave, I reached out and grabbed his shirt, making him give me a questioning look.
My heart was pounding out of my chest,
"Hey I'm sorry about earlier, I was just stressed out-"
"It's fine, Jake." He said, smiling.
I felt my chest tighten at the sight of smile,
"Look I gotta tell you somet-"
I was cut off as Dwight suddenly came forward and pressed his lips on mine. He was sitting on my legs now, and he pulled away quickly.
"I'm so sorry, I was....pushed..?" He said, confused.
He turned around and I looked up, and I smiled as I saw Meg.
"You didn't have to do that, I was gonna do that." I said, and Dwight looked at me with wide eyes.
"What...?" He said, and I had a sudden burst of silliness and courage.
"I'm gay for you Dwight Fairfield!" I said loudly, and Meg burst into a fit of laughter.
"Oh my god, you defiantly have this one in the bag!" Meg said, bent over laughing.
I laughed and saw that Dwight was extremely red in the face, and I cupped his cheek.
"I'm not joking..." I whispered, the smile fading off my face.
Dwight nodded, and I barely realized that he was leaning towards me. When I did I leaned forward and kissed him, and I wrapped my arm around him as the other still cupped his cheek.
He pulled back and smiled at me, and he kissed my nose. Makings my cheeks tint red, and he leaned next to my ear.
"I'm gay for you too, Jakey..." he whispered, and pulled away with a straight face.
I looked at him for a second before we started laughing, and gave his nose a kiss.
.
.
.
Omg I died when I wrote that part, I can't believe I thought of that XD. Anyway, this chapter and the one after this will be dedicated to a certain reader named dionte_is_savage
I just wanna say thanks for the support, and you are a weak spot for me. I think gays are unbelievably adorable!! Uh, aside from me off course... Sorry, heh, anyways- the Dwight X Trapper is next, so I hope you enjoy it it! This one took me a bit to write beause I've had a butt load of homework, so sorry about that guys!! Anyway, bye for real this time! XD XD XD
.
.
.
Word count= 1502