Dwight X Trapper

[I asked if you guys wanted another one, and you did,  so here you go! Sorry it took a while 😅]
.
.
.
-Dwight's POV-

I stood next to a generator in the middle of the cornfield, and let out a sigh as I looked around.
'Why are we even here? What did we do to deserve to be in this hell?'
I lightly shook my head with a frown on my face, and kneeled next to the generator.
I looked at the disconnected wires, and misplaced gears.
'How does it even get fucked up so badly?'
I took a quick glance around me, amd began repairing the broken generator.
I unknowingly leaned closer to the generator, as it became harder to see what I was doing.
I accidentally mixed up two similar looking wires and received a shock.
But the generator let out a loud noise and sparks hit my face.
"Ow, fuck!" I yelped, and fell backwards.
I groaned in pain as I rubbed my eyes.
'Shit.'
I stood up quickly, stumbling slightly before I ran away from the now approaching killer.
'Maybe I should be more careful next time....I was working a tad fast....'
I took a sharp right and saw a generator sitting next to a small patch of grass.
'Hide there until he leaves, then I can work on that generator.'
I glanced at the pole with the light on it to my right with a small smile, before I quickly dove into the grass.
' At least I can work in the light now, and if I mess up I can't really blame the lighting anymore.'
I nearly yelped when I realized the killer was standing no more than 10 feet from me, and looking around.
' When did you get there?'
I questioned mentally, and found that I was holding my breath.
I slowly exhaled, making sure I didn't alert the killer of my presence.
I heard a gruff huff, and then the killer stomped away.
I waited a few moments to make sure he didn't fake his leaving so he could get me. I slowly, and quietly, stood up and quickly began working on the generator.
I made several jerky movements so I wouldn't mess up, or I had to quickly catch a falling gear before it messed everything up.
I let out a sigh of relief as the generators light went off, signaling it was fully powered.
Not even a few second later another generator went off.
'How many of these are we supposed to get anyway?'
I took a glance behind me when I heard footsteps, and quickly ran towards the large beaten up home.
When I got there I ran down the stairs, and let out a loud gasp of fright when I saw the hooks and the blood.
I quickly realized there was a small brown box in the corner, and went over to it and hid by it.
I then realized this was one of those boxes that have something helpful in it. Like a torch, medkit, flashlight, or a tool box.
I went to open it but heavy and fast footsteps made me freeze.
I recoiled my hand and pressed myself against the wall.
I held my breath even though my lungs burned, and watched as the killer appeared at the foot of the stairs.
My eyes widened as he stood there for what felt like ages, when it was really only a few minutes.
He finally turned and left, I let out a breath and quickly inhaled. I say panting, trying to catch my breath.
I reached over and opened the box, hoping for something good. I sighed in relief when I spotted the corner of a familiar red box inside.
I pulled out the med-lot, and looked around once more before leaving the terrible basement.
I jogged to a nearby large metal door, which I assumed was the exit door.
I realized I was standing near a generator, it was running a little bit. I assumed it had been worked on, and decided to finish it.
I sat down the med-kit and began working on the generator, which there wasn't much left to work on anyway.
As soon as I finished the generator the switch next to the door changed from red to green.

I picked up the med-kit next to me, and went to the switch. I reached up to pull it down, but a growl came from behind me. I turned around quickly to see a burly man with, what looked like, a mask made from bone.
I let out a yelp when he swung his weapon at me, which looked kind of like a machete.
I ducked quickly and tried to run past him, but I tripped on one of his large boots.
I let out a string of curses, quickly got up, and tried to run but he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.
I felt the blade of his weapon sink into my side, about an inch or two, making me tell out in pain.
I dropped my head and let out a choked sob, and watched my blood drip on the ground.
I was thrown over the killer's shoulder, and didn't even bother to struggle.
A mild set of confusion swept over me when I saw the wooden floorboards of a house beneath the feet of the killer.
I turned my head weakly to see the doorway of that horrid basement, sending a holy of fear through my being.
I dropped my head weakly on the killer's back, with no fight left in me, I accepted my fate.
But he walked right past the doorway, and before I could question why, I was thrown over his shoulder onto a soft surface.
My head fell to the side weakly, and saw that I was on a bed.
I let out a grunt as a body laid on mine, I turned slowly and weakly to investigate. I saw the killer on top of me, and then my vision went black, and my body shut down from blood loss and exhaustion.
---
I woke up with bandages on my side, and a glass of water, with a small, stale slice of bread next to it.
I lifted myself weakly with my arms, and reached for the glass. I froze as the memories came back to me.
' It could be poisoned, he'd probably enjoy watching me die slowly.'
I heard heavy footsteps and looked at the doorway, and saw the killer standing there watching me.
"It's not poisoned." He informed, and I looked at the him disbelivingly.
"Why should I trust you?" My voice scratched, making me flinch.
"I have no intent to hurt you."  He said, somewhat reassuringly.
I looked at the glass and hesitantly reached for the glass, brought iy to my lips, and took large gulps from the glass.
I placed the glass down when I finished, and looked at the bread weakly.
"Why supply me with food and drink when you are going to kill me?" I asked, and the footsteps came closer.
I turned to see the killer right next to me, but I have no sign that I was surprised. 
"I have no intentions of hurting the one I love." He said, making my eyes widen.
Before I could say anything a voice rang though my head.
'Love him'
I looked up in his eyes with hesitation, but nearly jumped back in fright to see his mask was no longer present in his face.
He had burns and scars on his face, but other than that he looked normal.
I tilted my head as my eyes scanned his face, and before I could comprehend what was happening, his lips were on mine.
I no longer had control of my actions, it felt as if I was merely watching this happen to someone else.
I reached up and wrapped my arms around the killer's neck, and our lips moved in sync. But I was controlling nothing.
The killer pulled away, and my arms fell to my side, he placed his mask back on and left.
'What just happened? And why did I enjoy that, even though I had no control over myself?'
.
.
.
Hey guys, I'm back. I'm on christmas break, so I should have more time to write. I know it's below the word limit I set, but I tried.
I'm working on a Tokyo Ghoul story, and a JTK story, so watch out for those. I'll let you know when they're out, till next time-buh-bye!
.
.
.
Word Count: 1435