Delirious X Reader

[Hehehehe....enjoy!]

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I looked around in a panic as I heard the Nurse's screams echo around the forest.
I crouched next to a tree, and looked around. I saw a few generators around me, a opened brown box, and a few hanging hooks.
I took a deep breath and began creeping over to the nearest generator. Luckily it was next to a tree with tall grass surrounding it.
I squatted down next to the generator and began working on it, not noticing the rustling in the bushes near me.
"Hey, lady!" Someone whisper yelled, and I turned around startled.
I peered around me and focused on the moving bush. I slowly moved towards the bush and nearly screamed when a familiar masked man poked his head through the bushes.
My eyes widened and I panted heavily, and I glared at him.
"You're so dead." I growled, and tackled him in the bush.
He grunted when he hit the ground, and I had a big smile on my face.
"Hello again, (Y/N)." Delirious greeted, and I chuckled. I got off of him and helped him up, and he brushed off his hoodie.
He gave me a hug, but it was a really right hug so I couldn't breathe.
"Can't," I gasped, "breathe!"
He let go of me and scratched the back of his neck,
"Heh, sorry. Guess I got a little excited, I've been by myself for a while." He said, and I laughed.
"It's fine, but don't leave me again." I said, and grabbed his arm and clung to his side.
"I don't think I could even if I wanted to." He said, looking down at me through his mask.
I smiled and laid my head on his arm,
"We need to fix that generator, I started on it but didn't get much done." I explained, and he nodded.
"I might need my arm for this then." He said, wiggling his arm.
I sighed and let go, walking to the generator.
We both worked on it quietly, needing no distractions so we wouldn't mess up.
' I love how we're best friends but....I wanna be more. I can't believe I'm thinking about this considering our situation....'
I was brought back to Earth when the generator light went off, meaning we had to move.
"Lets go!" Delirious whispered, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to a house.
'When did that get there?'
He brought me inside and upstairs, and there was another generator.
I ducked down when I saw the Nurse, nearly making Delirious fall over.
He looked at me and I smiled innocently, before peeking over the crate and looked around again.
I let out a silent breath of relief, and stood up. I had forgotten about Delirious and I's hands  being connected, making me nearly fall over from the tug.
I looked at our hands with a blush, and slowly let go of his hand.
"Sorry..." I whispered, and silently walked over to the generator. I heard a grunt before I heard his footsteps head towards me.
I was pulled up from my position, and I let out small yelp. But my breath hitched when I realized I was merely centimeters from his mask, making my eyes widen.
I could feel my heart pound, and I tried to look down. But he lifted my head up by my chin, making me look him in his eyes.
I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, but that failed when he began removing his mask.
I only saw a little bit of his lips when the Nurse's screams were heard nearby.
He pulled his mask back, and let me go. I panted as if I ran a marathon, and look at Delirious.
My eyes widened when I realized the Nurse was behind Delirious.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the way, the Nurse's weapon almost leaving a long gash on his back.
I tightened my grip on his arm and pummeled the Nurse. I quickly ran down the stairs, dragging Delirous with me. He was soon dragging me behind him with how fast he was running.
We eventually stopped, making me sigh with relief.
"I have never," I panted, "ran so much in my life..."
He laughed at me, and pulled me into a hug.
"Ewwww, you're all sweaty." I said playfully, but wrapped my arms around him anyways.
He sighed and rested his chin on my head, and I began humming a random tune.
Considering our current predicament we were both deadly calm, but I liked this. I needed calm, and only he could provide that right now. I felt safe with him, even if I don't know what he looks like under that mask.
"We need to get the rest of the generators..." He mumbled, and I sighed. I slowly backed away, and felt cold immediately.
I shivered slightly, and we walked to another generator.
"Are there other's?" I asked, and Delirious nodded.
"Yeah," he said lowly, "But the Nurse got to them before I could save them...." He said, and I have him a sad look.
"I'm sorry.....but I just don't understand why we're here in the first place." I said, and then the generator light went off, then a sound echoed around us.
"That sounded like....." I started,
"The door's have power!" Delirious exclaimed happily, making me smile at his adorkableness
He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to a door. But we weren't out of danger quite yet, and I believe the Nurse is a tad pissed right now.
Before we both even made it halfway to freedom, we were yanked back. I let out a yelp of pain as the Nurse's nails dug into my arm.
I saw Delirous look at me, but I couldn't tell why, as he wore a mask.
I then heard Delirious yell out in pain, and I turned to see a blade being yanked out of his shoulder.
I gasped, and turned angrily towards the Nurse, even though she was already preparing to get me as well.
"You bitch," I seethed, ducking under the blade and tackling her. She let out a shriek of anger and shock, and I hopped up quickly and socked her in the face.
I scrambled over to delirious, and my anger swelled.
"You're stupid brave..." He mumbled, I ignored him and quickly helped him up.
We ran towards the exit, but we didn't stop. We kept on going, even though I knew it was killing Delirious' shoulder, but I wanted to make sure we were far away.
When we finally stopped Delirious fell to the ground, and I dropped to my knees next to him.
"D-Delirious?" I asked, realizing how much blood he lost. It was soaking his shirt and mine, I tugged at his shirt and glanced at Delirious.
He nodded, and I slowly stripped his shirt off, trying to avoid his injury. My breath hitched and I turned red, but quickly averted my gaze to his shoulder.
I then caught sight of something red hooked onto Delirious' belt loop.
I reached over, my gaze avoiding his torso. I sighed in relief when I realized it was a med-kit.
' Convenient....'
I un-hooked the med-kit and quickly opened it. I grabbed one of the small cleansing pads and looked at Delirious.
"This...this might hurts little, maybe you could talk about something to distract yourself?" I said, and opened up the cleansing pad. He shifted slightly so I could get to his shoulder easier.
I gently wiped some of the blood on his shoulder, and he hissed when I got his cut.
"Sorry! Sorry." I said, and gave him a worried look.
"Johnathan..." He grunted, and I gave him a sideways look before attempting to clean it again.
"M-my name..." He said, clenching his teeth in pain as I accidentally jabbed his cut. I flinched and apologized.
He started talking about his friends, and how some of them were in there. By the time he finished talking about his friend Evan, who thankfully wasn't in there, I had finished patching up the gash on his arm.
He sat up with my help, and I kept my hand on his chest for a moment longer than I should have.
I retracted my hand with a blush, and looked at my lap.
"Thank you,  (Y/N)." He said, and I nodded.
"No problem..." I replied, and then I heard a sound as if something was sliding. And then a small, barely audible, thump.
I lifted my head and looked at Delirious, and my eyes widened.
"You-you took your...." I stuttered, and took in every detail of his face.
(Quick note,  I'm making up his features as I have no idea what he looks like.)
From his blue eyes, his soft but chapped lips, and the slight stubble on his face.
My breathing hitched when I realized he was getting closer to me, and I hesitantly leaned forwards.
When our lips were nearly centimeters apart he said,
"I love you...."
Then he pressed his lips on mine, but it took a moment for me to respond.
When I did I wrapped my arms carefully around his neck, careful to avoid his shoulder.
Our lips moved in sync, and I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I felt his toungue brush against my bottom lip, and I denied playfully.
We pulled away breathlessly, and we both had smiles on our faces. Which made me melt as I saw his, you don't see much emotion from a man wearing a mask.
"I love you too, I always have." I said, before pecking his lips.
"I don't know about you but I'm really tired." I said, yawning. He nodded and laid down gently, I followed. I shifted my head on the uncomfortable ground, and I felt Delirious wrap his arm around my waist.
I snuggled into his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep, hearing his steady breaths as I did.
.
.
.
Hey guys, I'm back!! I can't believe I have over 2k views!! I never though I would get 2 views much less 2k+ views!!! I love you all so much. Sorry for fangirling. Anyway, I'm going to try to update this story 2 times a week. And I would love more suggestions, I can do pretty much any suggestion as long as I know them. If not, I'll get to know them (youtuber's). I could even do a chapter dedicated to one of you, just give me some of your traits, and what you look like, or an OC if you wish. I'll see you guys on the flip side, buh-bye!!
.
.
.
Word count: 1795