Trapper X Reader

[Hello guys, I changed up my summary a bit. Just a little FYI ]
.
.
.
I woke up in confusion, and realized that I was next to a hook. I yelped and crawled away from it, and backed into a wooden wall.
"What the fuck-why the fuck-where the fuck?" I said quickly, and I realized I was next to a generator.
My mechanic instinct kicked in and I lunged for the generator, guessing that it had something to do with my escape.

'Are there others here? Where is here? And why are we here?'

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as the generator was shaking now as it tried to start, which made my job harder.
I held my breath as I fixed it at last, and sighed in relief. But that relief was short lived, as I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, and they were coming fast.
I quickly and quietly climbed through a window as a burly figure arrived.
I sat and watched him with interest, but made sure he couldn't see me.
I saw a female not far from me, and glanced at the man once more before heading to her.
"Uhhh, hey." I said, startling her.
"Oh, hey-" She started but I cut her off,
"Should we be leaving this area, cause there's this big guy over there that looks really mean." I said, innocently. She cocked her head at me, and nodded.
"Yeah, stay close." She said, and I smiled.
"Okay, I'm (Y/N) by the way!" I said cheerfully, and the female felt her hope rise as she looked at the innocent and happy (H/C).
"I'm Meg." She said, and I strolled along with a confused and happy look on my face as I examined my surroundings.
I then saw a flickering light and tapped Meg's shoulder, she turned and looked at me with confusion.
I pointed towards the flickering and she nodded, and headed that way with me in tow.
When we got there I had already clung to the machine, happy that I could work in on something I've spent most of my life doing.
"Jesus (Y/N)," Meg grunted, "You make it look easy." She said, and I smiled.
"Well it is actually, but I am a mechanic so it will be easier for me." I said, peering over at Meg.
I cocked my head and stopped working on the generator when I saw a little light brown box not far from us.
I walked over to it and looked through it, finding a bunch of junk in it. Then I saw something bright red and grabbed it, and it turned out to be a med-kit.
I smiled and walked over to Meg, showing her the kit proudly,
"Look what I found!"
She stopped working for a moment, and looked at it. She smiled widely and gave me a little hug,
"That'll come in handy, trust me." She said, and I nodded.
I looked at the generator and realized we were almost done.
"I can finish this up if you want me to." I offered, and she nodded her head as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.
I sat down my med-kit and went to finish up the generator. When I clicked the last gear into place the light went off over head, and we both scrambled out of the area.
"So like, why are we here?" I asked, and Meg shrugged her shoulders.
"I dunno, but all we have to do is fix generators and survive." She said, perplexing me.
"Survive...?" I voiced, and I thought of the burly man from earlier.
"Is it the guy who has like spikes on his shoulder and a boney mask?" I asked, and she nodded.
"Yeah, he sets traps around so keep an eye out. But don't get too close to him or let him see you, he's set on killing us before we can escape." She explained, but that just made me even more confused.
"Why does he wanna kill us?" And Meg seemed to be growing impatient,
"Will you stop asking so many questions, I don't know!" She said, sending a glare at me.
I flinched and looked down,
"Sorry..." I whispered, and when she looked back up I quickly seperated from her.
"Maybe he's not trying to kill us, maybe he just wants a friend." I muttered, looking around for him. But all I found was another generator, making me sigh.
I began working on it anyway, kinda wanting out of this place.
I was about halfway done when the footsteps returned,  I quickly got off of the generator and hid behind a wall with a window in it.
When I went to open my mouth he turned around and looked at me. I snapped my mouth shut, and backed up a little.
"Bad idea, bad idea." I squealed as he started for me.
I turned and went to run but found that I was trapped, and I whined a little.
I turned to the window and he had disappeared.
"What?" I muttered, and walked over to it.
Before I could even turn try to run away I felt an arm wrap around my waist, making me yelp.
"No!" I said breathlessly, and I was thrown over his shoulder.
I grunted and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he walked over to a hook and placed me on it.
He seemed as if he was trying to do it gently, but it still hurt like hell.
"Aargh!" I groaned, as the hook finally went through my shoulder.
But before he walked off he reached out and grabbed my hand, and gave it a light squeeze.
I would've done the same but I was shocked, and I didn't really have the strength to.
He stalked off and I reached up weakly and tried to pull myself up, but spider like legs formed around me.
"Wh-what?" I whimpered, and looked at them curiously.
I then figured out I was suppose to be terrified of them, and gathered my strength.
I reached up and pulled as hard as I could, and I felt the hook slide out of my shoulder and I dropped to the ground.
"Ow, ow, ow!" I said, and reached for my fallen med-kit.
I opened it and wrapped myself up.
Before I could even take a step a generator light went off, and I could hear the system turn on.
"What did we need to power the doors for anyway?" I wondered,
and started roaming the place.
I wanted to come across the killer again, but I didn't want to be put back on the hook.
I then saw a hatch that was closed, and I went and tried to open it.
It wouldn't budge, but then I heard a really loud creaking noise to my left.
I realized that it was the exit, but then I looked down at the hatch.
I jumped back in surprise when it suddenly sprang open, and all you could see was darkness.
I sat and stared at it, contemplated going through it.
"Nah, I wanna find Trapper." I said, giving the killer his name since he stets traps around.
"Why would you want to do that?" A deep voice said from behind me said.
"Holy shit!" I squeaked spinning around, nearly falling into the trapdoor.
The man chuckled, and walked towards me.
"I apolagize for earlier, but you would've ran away from me. And I want you too much for you to leave." He said, and I nodded.
"I knew you weren't that bad." I said, crossing my arms with a smirk. Then I realized what he said,
"W-wait, you like me?" I said, and he nodded.
I tilted my head at him, and stepped towards him. He didn't move.
I did it again, and he shifted a little bit.
I did it once more, and we were merely inches away from each other.
I leaned close to his face, and pressed my lips to his cheek.
"Such a tease.." he said, and I pulled back and smirked.
"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I challenged.
Then he stepped towards me, and I looked up at him. We weren't that far about before, but now we had no space between us.
He bent down close to my face and he shifted his mask, and I could see his lips.
I wanted to lean forward, but it was his turn.
"This" He said, and pressed his lips on mine.
I tried to resist putting my arms around him, but I did it anyway.
His lips were surprisingly soft and warm, but that just made the warm feeling rushing through me, alot more enjoyable.
When he pulled away I was breathless, and flustered.
I wanted him, and he was making it obvious that I did by teasing me.
But he was pretty obvious about it himself.
.
.
.
Here y'all go, I made this one pretty early today, I got up at 530 and I was like, wth why not? I made this before I even got on the bus! Yay! So you guys might get 2 chapters today.
.
.
.
Word count= 1536