Prologue

Today was going to be the best day ever! Why you ask? Because today I WAS GOING TO GET MARRIED! ARGHHHHH!! I feel like screaming and jumping up and down.

But at the same time i was nervous as hell. Did that make sense? Like on one hand i was excited yet on the other hand i was nervous? The best thing was that i was getting married to my boyfriend of high school!

Sameul Eon, otherwise known as Sam, was your popular kid at high school. He got the looks and the grades. Girls always flirted with him but he never paid them any attention. He always said that the thing he needs most is me.

Sighing happily i laid my head against the headboard. I was currently in my room just having a lazy day. It was going to be my last day here at my room as a kid. I was leaving this room and starting a new life with the person i loved the most.

My two older protectivr brothers; jared and kyle; interrogated sam at first like he had fled from the FBI or the police. They said and i quote,"we dont want our babysister to get hurt by some douchebag."

So long story short, sam passed many Jared's and Kyle's tests before the two of them decided that i deserved to be with sam. I was so absorbed in my own thoughts that i didnt hear the kbock on the door.

"Come in," i said, startled.

The door opened and in came saddie, my best friend since grade 4. You see the best thing about this wedding was that the two of us were going to get married at the same day!

I know it may sound surreal but both of us wanted to have the wedding on the same day. We have done everything together. So we were really adamant about havung the wedding at the same time as well.

"Hey saddie! What are you doing here? Shouldnt you be at home with your family? You have to get ready for your wedding dont you?" I asked.

When saddie disnt reply i looked at her closely. She was wringing her hands together while looking at the ground. A sign of nervousness.

"Saddie whats wrong? Did alex do something this time? I swear if he said something he shouldnt have i will chop of his balls!" I edclaimed.

Saddie chuckled a bit a that.

"No. I-it was something i d-did," she said, still not looking at me.
"Why? What happened? You know you can tell me abything right?" I asked.

At that moment sam walked in as well.

"If you dont tell her now saddie then i will," sam said.
"Whats going on?" I asked, feeling a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
"Iampregnantwithsam'schild," saddir said quickly.
"What? Come again?" I blinked my eyes, "a little slower please."
"Saddie's pregnant with my child," sam said.

I fekt as if the earth had opened up and swallowed me whole. I jumped off the bed and stared at the two most importanr people in my life.

"Saddie's... pregnant... oh my gawd!" I breathed.

I tried hard to control my breathing since i didnt want to get an asthmatix attack. I had an asthma problem along with panic attacks at times. Not everybody has the perfect life you know.

"Cant you- i mean-

I swallowes before trying again.

"Cant you abort it?" I asked.
"Abortion? It? Thats my child you are talking about! You know how much i love children! I have always wanted a child of my own!" Sam sounded angry.

He had no right to be angry. I should be the one angry at him.

"What about md huh? About us? You promised that you would have children with me! We planned everything!" I exclaimed.
"Promises are meant ro be broken," sam said, coldly.

I felt like crying but i held myself up. I couldnr show them that i was weak. I wasnt raised that way.

"Mitchell, the makeup artist is here," jared said.

Thank god it was jaared and not mom or dad. I dont know how i would have faced them.

"Oh hey sam. Hey saddie. Shouldnt you be getting ready for the wedding?" Jared asked.

He didnr even notice the tense atmosphere in the room.

"Weddings cancelled," sam said.
"WHAT?"

Jared and i asked at the same time.

"I am not marrying mitchell," sam said.

My feet couldnt hold me up anymore and i fell to the ground.

"Any good explanation before i kill you myself?" Jared asked.

Out of the three of us jared and dad got angry quickly.

"Saddie's pregnant with my child and i cant just ignore that," sam said.
"WHAT?"

This time it was alex who asked that question. I couldnt even speak. Let alone think. It was as if my mind and body were numb.

"Alex! I was coming to tell you myself after telling mitchell," saddie gasped, her eyes widde.

Those were the first few words she had said durijg this time.

"Looks like i came here at the rght time," alex chuckled humorlessly, "i had gone to your house because you left your wallet at my apartment. Good thing i came here myself."
"You bastard!" Jared exclsimed.

Before i knew it, jared was beating the shit out of sam. At this point i didnt care. All i cared about was mantaining my breathing so i wouldnt have an asthmatic attack. Those are the worst kind.

"Mitchell honey, whats taking you so long?" Mom asked.

Mom! Oh shit! Not her!

"Whats going on here? Mitxhell! Are you ok?" Mom rushed to me and placed her atms around me.

I could only point at sam and saddie since i felt my throat closed up.

"Whats it baby?" Mom asked.
"Saddie... preg-nant... sam... child," i gasped.

At that moment dad and kyle came in as well. Oh dear god! They werent going to let sam off so easily.

"Please stop it jared! You are hurting him!" Saddie cried.

She was afraid for him? How about me huh? I was hurt as well. And alex? What about him? What he must be going through?

"The only reason that i am watching jared beat sam because i dont want to get my hands dirty with this filth's blood!" Alex scowled.
"Whats going on?" Dad asked.

When mom told dad about saddie being pregnant dad's face went red.

"We can just cancel the famn wedding!" Sam spit out blood from his mouth.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY WE CANCEL THE WEDDING! WE HAVE ALL THE RELATIVES ALREADY HERE!" Dad boomed.

I jumped at his loud voice and burried my face in mom's shoulder. Mom wrapped her arms toghter around me and it was then that i realized i was shaking.

"There's only one thing we can do," mom said.
"We cant do anyyhing!" Jared exclaimed, kicking at sam's legs.

Kyle was holding jared from actually killing sam.

"Obviousl we cant cancel the wedding since then it would feel like we gathered all the family for nothing," mom said.
"What do you suggest jasmine?" Dad glared at sam.
"Switch the partners," mom said.

And that was how i, mitchell stadford, became mitchell Calahar. One thing i knew for sure was that i was never going to trust boys & men ever again.

Goal: 5 votes and 5 comments

Chocolate-Lover93