Chapter 11| Rogues

My eyes widen and I gulp. "Rogues?"

I stood there still and Jason growled. I didn't know that he swooped me up of my feet until I noticed he was running. I was afraid of rogues for two reason.

Number one was because they killed my grandparents in front of me when I was nine. I was scared and traumatized by it. Number two, a number of rogues raped me in the cells and Jason didn't even care.

I was put into this room were all the children and women were. I stayed sitting down on one of the chairs. I heard growls and whimpers.

I started to close my eyes and whimper. Just don't think about it. I take my mind to the baby growing inside of me. I wonder if Jason will still stay with me?

With how cruel and bipolar he is I doubt it. The women and children cry and huddle together and I keep my distance from them.

I needed to be alone at the moment. The men start coming in and I stand up. All the mothers hug their mates and the children pull their fathers into a hug.

I stand their in the back as the room clears and there's not a sign of Jason. I rush out of the room fast and the only thing I could think of is that pack doctor.

I rush to the room to find a seriously wounded Jason. "Are you his mate?" I jump at the surprising voice. I shake my head and she smiles. "We need you to supple blood for him stat. He's losing to much.

I gulp and nod my head once again. They put me beside him and take a needle. Oh gosh why did I agree to this. I hate needles! She sticks it in my arm with my strongest vein and blood starts to fill the needle.

She keeps going and I start to feel light headed. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. The baby was living inside me also. "All finished." Her final words to me made me glad then I fainted in the chair.

***

I woke up in a bed with Jason by my side. "Weren't you just hurt?" He nods his head. "I heal fast I'm an alpha." I nod my head and sigh.

"The baby is doing fine. Healthy as it will ever be! He put his hand over my stomach and I just froze. "Her heart beat is soothing to me."

He kissed my forehead and sits back. "We can leave right now. You just fainted because the blood you lost giving it to me. The nurse did not know that you are pregnant and is really sorry.

I nod my head and stand up almost falling over. There was this immense pain in my head. I hate headaches. "Careful love, don't want to hurt yourself and the baby.

We walk to the kitchen were people greet us. I give a small smile to them. Jason pours me a glass of water and hands me two pills. "Here take these."

I take them and close my eyes. "Can you make spaghetti?" He chuckles while nodding his head.

"That's about the only thing I can make." He shows me his pearly white smile and that makes a smile tug on my lips.

***

After he got finished cooking the food we sat down together and ate while having small talk. "Thank you for the lovely dinner. I enjoyed it." He kisses me and by surprise he picks me up heading off to the room. I guess I could say today was an ok day. Besides the fainting and rogue attack.

Here's a new chapter but short. Hope you enjoy!