Chapter 8 |a coma

"Why are you sleep!" I'm woken up from Jason loud voice echoing in my cell. He picks me up by my shirt and starts punches me. He starts kicking me with his hard boots.

"P-please s-stop your hurting me!" I hiccup and cry as he keeps going. I start feeling as if Im going unconscious. He drops me on the ground walking over to the table and comes back to me. My eyes widen at the object he pulls out in front of him.

A shocker machine! I start to breath harder while scooting back. "Please don't." He chuckles while walking towards me.

"It will only hurt a little bit." The sarcasm in his voice made me know he was lying. He sits on top of me while I try to wiggle out of his hold. He connects the wires to me and gets off.

He pushes down on the button that may kill me. I shake rapidly as I'm being shocked. "Jason! Stop that's only used for the bad rogues!" I hear someone trying to stop him but he doesn't even respond the person.

He's steady starring at my almost lifeless body. I scream even more as he turns in up to the most powerful level on the machine.

Blood starts to flow out of my mouth and I shake even more rapidly. "Stop this right now!" A powerful voice comes and Jason eyes widen while turning it off.

"M-moon goddess", he says. "What is wrong with you my dear son. I didn't create you just to kill your mate." She holds a mirror towards him. "Look at you."

"Now look at your poor mate over there. She's hanging by a thread." After that sentence I seem to slip into a long sleep.

***

Jason's pov

"Look at your poor mate", she tells me. "Come with me." I follow her and then I'm in a whole different room. "Is that Zara?" The moon goddess nods her head. There's a middle school Zara sitting by herself at lunch. People look at her and laugh. She picks at her food and pushes it away.

That day she comes home she acts like the most happiest girl in the world. She hides her emotion very well from her family.

The next scene is from now when I first met her. She had that same sad, depressed facial expression. I cringe as I watch as I beat my own mate.

"Here's what you have to pay attention to Jason. This is like a prophecy. If you kill your mate you will die slowly. She's supposed to be your princess. Your supposed to love her. In the future there will be people after her. You will protect her like her shining knight in armor."

I nod at everything she tells me. "Close your eyes. The next decisions you make are your choice and how your life will play off." I open my eyes and the moon goddess is gone.

I run towards Zara and unhook her from the machine. I run so fast with her in my arms towards the pack doctor. I set her down on the table and I don't even have to say a word. They already begun to rip her shirt off trying to shock her back to live.

"1,2,3 clear!" Zara chest rises up and down. "She's breathing!" "We have her heart rate back to normal!" They stick IV's in her arm and hook her up to machines. They start to stitch up her deep wounds on her back and wrap it.

"Alpha she's in a coma." The doctors look down sadly and I growl. "Nonsense she's just healing!" "Alpha her body is trying to heal from all the miscarriages and beatings so she's fighting it while she's in a coma.

I nod my head as I due down angrily. "Why the fuck is she so weak anyways. It's not like I killed her!" "Oh hun you didn't kill her but you killed her joyful, happy, loving soul she won't be the same when she wakes up."

The moon goddess comes and goes. "She's right. Should I have really treat my mate like that, my love. The one I'm supposed to be with through thick and thin.

I need to fix a lot of thing about our relationship and I should start now.