Chapter 5|cold heart

Holly ^

A gun collides with my face. "No sleeping without permission". I groan and sit up. "Just leave me alone, please"! He growls and i can see it takes each nerve in his body not to pounce on me. " why don't you just shut up already".

I sigh and he leaves. I look at all my wounds that have been slowly healing from the past hour. "I thought having a mate would be good, but i see that's not the way it's working right now.

I hear a loud thud sound. My eyes widen as i heard yelling a people footsteps. I heard a deep scary voice and heavy footsteps walking to my cell.

"Look what we have hear". "Let me guess are your Jason's mate"? I gulp and nod. He steps into the light and i examine is features. He has scars and cuts all over him. Big combat boots, a eye patch over his eye and long dark hair.

He breaks the cell bars and steps closer to me. His breathing is hard. His eyes twinkling with hatred. He picked me up by my raggedy shirt and carried me up the cell stairs.
He carried me like i weighed nothing.

I felt his chest vibrate as he growled at the people in the way. "Were the fuck is Jason"! His voice is harsh and made me flinch. He carries me outside in the rain. My whole body getting soaked.

We step in the pack building and he yells for Jason. His grip unloosens on my shirt and i drop to the floor.

He picks me up by my hair and I scream in agony. My wet drenched clothes make me shiver from the lack of heat. His eyes are pitch black and he growls so loud the pack house shake. "What kind of werewolf is he"?

"See your mate has my mate and until i get her back i will crush your dream of going back with your mate"! "It's not like he wants me anyways", i grunt.

He looks down at me confused. "That explains why you were in the cells".  Jason walks down with a red head girl behind him. "Holly"! "Dean why are you hear"! "Because you being to me. Not some man whore you just met"!

"Why do you have that slut in your hands", she states. I gasp and growl. "Im no slut like you", i yell. "Sleeping around with a random person who isn't your mate"! "Are you mad that your mate wants me but not you, Holly laughs.

I look down and sigh. That part may be true. "I may have to hurt your mate Jason". "Do it", he shrugs. "Stand up"! I stand up and look at him. "Sorry about everything", he says.

I feel pain in my stomach and i look down to see a long dagger in my stomach. I turn to see Holly gasp and fall out and Jason growl.

I fall out on the ground trying to ease the pain. "How could you hurt Holly like that! You made her faint."! Jason doesn't notice that I'm laying here holding on for dear life.

I start coughing until blood starts to come up. I turn over with trying to have the dagger move and spit the blood up. Dean picks Holly up and leaves while Jason is just day dreaming.

I start getting light head from the lost of so much blood. The last thing i remember is blacking out while Jason takes the dagger out and carries me to who knows were.

Please do me a favor and VOTE and COMMENT! 😊