Chapter 2|arrival

Zara's pov

"Zara get up now"! "The alpha of the blood moon pack is on his way"! My mothers voice was irritating right now so i put a pillow on my face.
" five more minutes", i begged. She sighed and said "ok". I love my mom to death. I snuggled back into my warm covers and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Alexander"! I screamed as he jumped on my bed. "Five minutes are up Zar", he chuckled. "Annoying", i mumbled under my breathe. "Love you", he said as he ruffled my hair and left.

I got up out of my comfortable bed and headed to the bathroom. I gasped as i saw my self in the mirror. My hair looked like a birds next and i had a pimple forming on my forehead head. "Great, just great!"

I turn the shower on and took off my pajamas that consist of fluffy pajama pants with a tank top.

I stepped in the shower and sighed in relief as the hot water hit my back. I did my routine including washing my hair.

I got out and dried my hair. I put my jeans on with my over sized sweater. I put my pink and blue ankle socks on then started on my makeup.

My makeup was simply which consist of eyeliner, mascara, and lip stick. I flat ironed my hair and walked out of my bathroom to my closet.

I grab my black combat boots and slide them on my feet. "Zara come on and eat before they arrive". I walk down the stairs and grabbed my favorite breakfast food. "Chocolate chip waffles", I squealed.

I put them in the toaster and waited for them to pop up. As i wait i head to the fridge to grab some orange juice while grabbing the syrup.

"Finally", i say as my waffled are finally finished.

***

After eating my waffles i head outside were the whole pack is. I get in front by my brother and gulp as i see the blood moon pack walk towards us.

As soon as they are face to face with us the alpha and i in unison yell "mate!"

My heart quickens while i say no repeatedly. "Whats wrong", Alexander asks. "The alpha is my mate i whisper. He stands there shock trying to process what i just said.

"I will not fight if i get one thing", the alphas loud voice boomed through the quietness.
"I want to take her back with me to my pack!". "No"! I practically screamed at him.

Anger bubbling up in me. "He can't tell me where i should go. My dad looked at me with confusion. I walked towards him and whispered that he was my mate.

"Look hun, i think you should go with him. He's going to need a luna someday. Plus we can't have him wanting to fight our pack. Were not prepared"! "Dad"!

"No more is said to this darling your going with him". I groaned and walked to my mom. "Please don't make me go"! She didn't say a word as she squashed me in one of her hugs.

"Im sorry Zar, you will get to know him sooner or later". A tear dropped on my shoulder as my mother cried.

"I love you", i whispered. She returned it with a kiss as i walked back to my brother. I didn't think twice i jumped onto him hugging him. "Im going to miss you bro". He ruffles my hair while saying same.

We stops doing what he's doing as he whispered "mate". A girl with tan skin and curly dark hair came from behind all of the alphas pack members.

They both starred at each other for a very long time until the alpha broke it. "Come on", he said while pointing at me. I took a very long time as i walked to him. Alexander forgot all about me as he walked back to the pack house with her.

He doesn't even care for his pack members probably, i grunted. I waved goodbyes until my eyes met with my best friend Milly. I ran to her and gave her the longest hug. "Im definitely going to miss you, i smiled.

"Same here", she sighed." Better get going before he blows up because your taking forever", she laughs.

"I love you Milly". " love you too she says as she waves good bye.

We walk to his black truck he gets in and I open the door. Looking back one more time at my pack i sigh. I get in and the silence is awkward.

"Hello" i say as i try making conversation. "We have rules to discuss the when we get home". "Home", i say. "Im only coming to your stupid pack because your forcing me too!". "Im your mate", he growls. "So", i huff.

"This is going to be a long ride".