Chapter 10 | revealing the news

"Hey Zara." I whimper whenever Jason enters a room were I am. It's just a habit and if he touches me I flinch. I hate doing that because it shows how weak I really am.

I walk towards the nightstand, my feet slowly walking on the white soft carpet. I pick the Jason's phone up from my the nightstand and enter my mothers number. I remember last night when Jason told me I could check up on my family.

I wait for the phone to be picked up when I hear my mothers voice. "Hi mom." She screams through the phone and I pull it away from my ear.

"Geez mom are you trying to make me go death?" She chuckles. "So how's my wonderful daughter doing?" I don't want to tell her what Jason's been doing. That would stress her a lot. "I've been doing fine mom."

"That's good sweetie." "So how's Alexander doing?" "He's doing great! He's already token over the alpha spot and has a baby boy on the way!" I giggle, "that's nice mom."

" Mom I have news also." She squeals while telling me to go on. "So I kind of, um.." I think about if I want to tell her the truth or fake my excitement. "I'm pregnant!" She squeals even louder and becomes silent for a while. "Zara Ann Scott I can't believe your pregnant without me being there! Is it a boy or girl?"

I fake chuckle and sigh. "It's a girl Ma." "Oh goody. Put your mate on the phone this instant." "It's for you." I hand the phone to Jason and he puts it to his ear.

"Hello", he says with a brow raised. I could hear my mother squeals even though I wasn't on the phone with her. Then I could hear bickering and he hung the phone up.

"That was interesting", he chuckles. He comes close to me and I take a step back. He pulls me close and puts his hand on my small baby bump covered by my pink tank top.

"I love you so damn much Zara", he mumbled while his nose went into the crook of my neck. I nod my head at him.

He picks me up and twirls me around. I yell at surprise and he puts me down immediately. "Are you ok?!" "I'm fine Jason you just surprised me."

He nods and smiles. "Today I'm introducing you to the pack. I promise they will love you."

I didn't expect him to even allow me to me the pack. I let out a small gasp. " Your letting me meet the pack?" He chuckles and nods. "Well you are the Luna of pack."

"That's not what you said when you first met me", I roll my eyes while mumbling. " To be very honest with you Jason I don't think you love me. Your only being nice because of the moon goddess." I look down at my old black vans.

He scratches the back of his neck and sighs. "It's not like that Zara. I do love you, really. I just don't know how to show it."

"Is that just to me or... Because you sure showed love yo those other girls." He shakes his head and chuckles. "You don't understand Zar. I did that to not think of you. I just didn't want a mate making me look weak."

"I'm not weak Jason. Well maybe I am right now but before I was strong. I was taught to be strong by my loving mother whose been through hell!"

"Come on Zara let's not argue right now", he sighs while opening the door to the main hallway. We walk down the corridor and down a flight of stairs. Once I enter the room I gasp. Hundreds of pack members are screaming and cheering for me.

Signs are held by younger pups that read, "Welcome Luna." A smile pulled on my lips and I waved to the pack members. This is how I wished it started out in the first place. But I was beat by my mate instead.

I see Jason's a million dollar smile and he takes my hand and holds it tightly. He now stand in front of the cheering crowd and we both smile.

I never knew I could be so happy after all of this. Jason kisses me on the lips and I stand there frozen. The crowd goes crazy wild. Some girls starring at me in awe others glaring.

I catch a girl with blonde hair roll her eyes and whisper something to her friends. "I would like to introduce you fellow pack members to our new Luna Zara!"

"welcome Luna Zara!" The crowd yells at the same time. I wave to them while saying thank you. He pulls me closer and his eyes turn dark. The crowd must sense if too and they all scatter out of the building.

"Rogues."

My eyes widen and I gulp. "Rogues?"

Here's another update! Hope you enjoy and vote and comment!