Chapter 7 |please no!

"Miles?"

I nod my head and smile. "H-how did you find me?" "I didn't I am apart of this pack. I didn't know he was doing crazy things to you like this.

"I'm going to try to take this out. Ok?" I nod my head and bite my lip as he pulls out the dagger. He wraps his shirt around the wound and sighs.

"I'm going to try to get you out of"- "you are?" We're interrupted by Jason grinning. "Aww look at Zara's knight in shining armor. Are you going to save princesses Zara?" Miles growl and turns into his wolf before Jason can. They start to to fight and Before my eyes can register what just happened I gasp.

Jason rips his heart out. I whimper and crawl over to his limp body. "No!" I cry. I realize I'm being picked up by Jason. He turned back to human form carrying me roughly to another cell.

"She's all yours!" I'm thrown into a cell with all these grown men. "Who wants to go first" A older man who looks about thirty walked up to me. He grins pulling my pants down as I scream.

I scream as loud as I can but nothing works. I cry as each of them take turns using me. Using my body! I have men holding my arms down as the other one rapes me. This goes on for hours until they finally are finished.

I crawl into a corner shivering and crying.  "Where's the mutt." I know the voice and cry even more. He picks me up carrying me to I don't know where. We stop in a creamy color bedroom with a king size bed. He throws me on roughly and i wince.

He unbuckled his pants and i cry again. "Please no!"I then get raped by my mate. Each moan he made, made me sick. He kissed me on my lips telling me I was a good "slut".
He laughs as he walks towards me with a stamp thing. "So people know your my property I will put my name on you.

I scream as Jason name gets imprinted on my stomach. I pass out from the pain the last thing I remember is him smirking.

***

The doctor told me I had two miscarriages in the last three weeks. I've been beaten to death and raped numerous times. Every now and then I get a phone call from my mom. I sound like everything is ok when I talk to her but it's not.

I'm not the same funny, loving girl i was just two months ago. Now I'm this broken, hurt girl who doesn't want to live with such a cruel monster.

The worst part is that the monster I'm talking about it my mate. My soulmate who us supposed to love me not rape me.

I guess this is not like those fairytales were the boy instantly falls in love with the girl.

He will never be my king and, I will never be his queen.