Chapter 4| beatings

Jason ^

I wake up on the same cold, dark cell. My body is sore from the fall yesterday. The dim light is the only thing keeping the cell not completely dark.

I start to hear screaming and yelling i look to see whose causing the commotion. My cell opens and a blonde hair girl is thrown in.

My mate pulls a gun out. "Kill her"! My eyes widen. Is he wanting me to kill her?! "Mutt kill her"! "No are you nuts", i yell at him. He places the gun in my hand. "Shoot". I gulp and look at the girl who looks no younger then me. POW! I shoot at the wall instead pf the girl.

He takes the gun out of my hand and smacks me with it. "Ill just do it myself". He aims the gun at her and shoots her in her head.

Im paralyzed for a second. The cell silently all i can hear is my heavy breathing. I look up at him in disbelief. "Punishment time"! I jump on how harsh his voice is.

Im pulled into a room were the stench of blood is strong. Therese torture devices on the wall and men in the back. "Hey Jason", some call out. "Alpha", some bow.

"Look what i have here". He pushes me on the ground and they cheer. "Pick your torture device and get in line". They all go to the wall and pick there weapon.

I gulp as Jason comes towards me. "Twenty whips first". "One"! He yells as i feel the whip hit my back. This goes on into he finishes. The men in line take turns with knifes, shockers, and more. I whimper as the knife slashed through my skin.

After about two hours they finished and i was thrown into my cell half unconscious. I felt the long knife gash on my cheek and winced. I was numb and cold.

"Will i make it out of this place alive"? The other bad part is that the dead girl is still in my cell. I shiver at the thought. I close my eyes trying to get rid of the pain and not think of it.

I open my eyes as i do i scream as loud as i can when a ......

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Stay tuned for the next chapter don't forgot to vote and comment!❤️