Chapter 3| hostage?

We arrive at his pack and i stand there awkwardly. "Look i don't want you as my mate". "I have plans with someone else, my true love".  He pulls me roughly by my jacket and we head down two flights of stairs.

"Were are we going"? "The cells". "The cells!". "Im not just any person im your mate for crying out"! He holds be up against the wall his eyes turing into a shade of black.

"Listen here you mutt, you will not disrespect me. You don't have say in what i do". I rolled my eyes at him.

He took my arm roughly and threw me into a cell. After he closed it i put my hands on the bar but whimpered. "Its freaking silver!" I hear my wolf Iona whimper. "Sorry". "Its ok. Mate doesn't love us?" "Im not sure".

I press my back against the hard wall and run my hands through my hair. I hear the cell doors open. I look up to see my mate starring at me. "I already hate him", I mumble. His fist connects with my face and I stare at him in shock.

"I don't fucking like you. So if you even try to talk to me I'll beat the shit out of you"! I flinch at how harsh his voice is harsh.

A deep chuckle escapes his lips. "Hell, I might as well beat the shit out of you right now". My mother taught me how to be strong I wasn't going to show him that i was scared.

I feel my shirt being ripped of off me and I close my eyes. He roughly picks me up by my arm and ties them to a rope.

I stand my head against the wall and my hands tied up. I feel the a slash on
Y delicate skin on my back. I close my eyes resisting tears to fall.

It felt like hours once he finally put the whip down. I could feel the blood dripping down my back hitting the cemented floor. Once he left i collapse to the floor losing conscious because of the wolfsbane on the whip.

I slowly let darkness consume me.

****

I wake up from crashing noises that seem to be coming from outside of the cell. I see the door open and a very angry mate come in.

"I just got news today that your father took my parents"! They took my parents. "Two can play that game!" He evilly laughed. Darling this going to be a long day.

He takes a shiny knife out and holds it to my thigh. He digs it in and i bite my lip as it went deeper into my thigh. He's interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Its your mother. You better not say anything thats happening or it will be worse". I nod and hold the phone to my ear. "Hi mom". My voice is shaky a little. "Hows my little angle doing with her mate?" Were doing fine Ma, just fine." I love you Zar and don't rush things", she chuckles. "Love you to Mom". Tears run down my cheeks. This being the first time i cry.

"I miss you", i whisper then hang up. I hand him the phone and our hands touch. I feel the tingles shoot up my arms. I look at my hand like its the most interesting thing ever.

"Mate?" "Don't fucking call me that"! He slaps me and leaves.  I want to leave this hell hole. Im starving and i want to take a shower.

I try touching the silver bars again and hiss when the silver burns my hand leaving a mark. I feel through my hair for a bobby pin.

"Bingo", i whisper. I put it through the little lock hole and twist it around until I hear a click sound. I push it open and limp out.

I reach the door to the stairs and open it revealing the fancy pack and a angry mate coming towards me. I gulp and shake in fear. He stands in front of me and pushes me down the stairs. I tumble down the stairs and hit my head on the ground.

"Have a nice nap", he chuckles before darkness consumes me another time.