46. Max X Reader

Galileo
Word count: 582
Idea by: thatgirlJoJo235 (thanks dude!!)

• • •

Max called you earlier, sounding way to excited. You expected for him to just ask about how your day was. This time, he wanted you to come over.

You got dressed, looking comfy but casual. In 10 minutes, you made it to Max's house.

Knocking on the door of him and his friends' new home, Max opened the door with a friendly smile.

"Hey, babe!" He said happily as you two got together for a hug. "Hey, Max! So, why did you want me to come–"

You stopped your sentence when you saw a pitbull skipping its way to Max's feet. Your face was priceless. You looked down at the pup with wide eyes and an opened mouth.

"Oh. My. GOD!!!" You squealed crouching down to pet the doggo. "Max since when did you get...uhm...him or her?" You asked with confusion and excitement.

Max crouched down and started patting the dog's back.

"A couple days ago. I've always wanted a dog, so now I got one. His name is Galileo." Max smiled up at you. You gasped again, playfully rubbing Galileo's face.

"Who's a handsome pup. You are!!" You cooed as you watched Galileo put his two front paws on your knee.

"He likes you, (Y/N). See, he's smiling." Max giggled like a kid.

"Also, I need your help." Max then said standing up. You followed his eyes level, leaving Galileo at your feet.

"What's up?"

"I need to give Galileo his first bath. And I want to record it for a Sunday Vlog on my channel. I was thinking that you could hold the camera for me?" Max briefly said. You gladly accepted, not having a problem with Max and his channel.

"Sure!! I'll just keep quiet while you get that little rascal clean." Max chuckled turning around to walk into his house. You kicked of your shoes and followed him to the bathroom.

"C'mon boy!! C'mon!!" Max said reaching for the dog. Galileo was already behind Max's feet as he walked up the stairs. You watched behind, too involved with the cuteness in front of you.

Once you made it to the bathroom, Max handed you a vlog camera. You turned it on as Max was leading his dog into the shower. Max turned on the shower, and once the water hit Galileo, he tensed up.

"Aw, buddy. Don't be scared. Okay, (Y/N), start." You did as commanded, turning on the record button.

*skip video because you can watch it on Max's channel*

After Galileo's bath, you, Max and Galileo chilled at the house. Galileo was pouncing around happily while you keep throwing the chew toy across the room.

"He's such a cutie, Max. I can't believe he was abandoned." You said picking up the spit-covered toy to throw it again. Max was sat next to you, watching you play with Galileo.

"Yeah me neither. He's so sweet and he behaves very well." Galileo ran across the room with the toy in his mouth. You weren't paying attention, so the next moment, Galileo jumped on the couch between you two.

The rest of the day, you three watched TV and just sit on the couch being lazy potatoes as usual. At one point, Max let you rest your head on his shoulder, but of course, Galileo had to squeeze between you two because no one takes his dog dad away from him.

• • •

Leave a comment or vote :)