Chapter 30 ~ EDEN

"Sir, we need your input on this situation."

"What?" Sir Eden growled, groaning as he sat up from his bed, jostling the velvet pillows and the nearly naked woman beside him. "What is it?"

"Sir, it's about the new contestant. Mariola." The messenger boy spat out the words then quickly gulped down his fear.

"What about her?" Eden murmured, slowly tracing the naked back of his woman, enjoying her soft, youthful skin.

"Well, she had her first stimulation today," the cowering boy said, averting his eyes from the scene, "and we needed your input on her meeting you, the principal."

"And what did you do?" Eden's voice lingered, just like his finger racing down the dozing woman's waist.

"We, uh, closed the principal office and said to schedule another time to see her."

"What?" Eden stood up, his briefs in full-view. "You did that?"

Unsure of where to look, the messenger boy raised his eyes to the heavens, if there were any, and replied, "Yes, sir."

Sighing through his nose, Eden turned around to pat his toy. "Samantha," he said. "I have to go do work now. Thank you for the lovely time, my sweetheart."

Through half-closed lids, Samantha turned around and pulled on her master's hand. "No, don't leave me. You were finally relaxing. You were finally with me," she pouted.

"I'll be with you soon," he hushed her complaints tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear. "But right now, you have to get to the laboratory."

Eden noticed the spark of fear in the woman's eyes, and he sat down on the bed next to her. "Darling, this is what your purpose is. You know that. And after last night," he chuckled lowly, "I'm sure we'll have some results this time." His hand patted her flat stomach and traced circles, and he had to resist the temptation for his hand to continue a path up, or perhaps down her body.

But not now. Not now when he had enemies to rein in. Not now when his experiment was nearly over. And especially not now when a young man was desperately trying to look away politely. 

"You, boy, follow me," Eden commanded, standing up and walking towards his messy pile of clothes on the floor.

"Me?" The boy gulped again.

Shrugging on a white long-sleeved shirt and a pair of trousers, Sir Eden jolted his neck to beckon the boy as he walked to his door.

"Where are we going?" The messenger boy asked, his voice shaky and slightly high-pitched.

The walls opened into a crack, and Eden slipped through it. "You're going to help me set up a little appointment with our new experiment tomorrow night. But right now, we have a group of pests on one of our islands to get rid of."

Grinning, the man walked down the hallway—the young boy following in tow—and headed to his den of Bots, where he will soon unleash a war.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*゚▽゚*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Dun dun dun! A war!
So, any suggestions? Is this chapter too short? Do you like it?
Don't forget to comment anything (like what's your favorite robot movie of all time), vote (that glowing star right there), and just keep reading (flip to the next page)! 💖