Chapter 26 ~ EDEN

Warning: slight sexual imagery

"Are you going to attack Aldrock?"

Eden smiled at his assistant, Samantha. He motioned for her to come closer. "What was that, my dear?"

"I just wanted to ask if you were going to attack Aldrock," Samantha answered, her voice soft and fearful.

"What do you think, dear? Should we?" He purred into her ear as she stood beside him.

"How about you just stop being a tyrant for a second and just be with me?" She replied, taking the cane from his hand and wrapping his crooked fingers around her waist.

The man considered the offer. "Well, I did just discover that the Savior crashed on one of our islands. I was thinking of sending some Bots over there to haul them over here to me."

The woman tutted and pushed him gently onto his chair. She pouted and said, "You hardly ever focus your attention on me."

He chuckled. It was true. He only needed her when he wanted, when he desired her body, her pleasure, her ability for birth. He had been busy lately—watching his latest experiment in Level 1, downloading the memories from Bot278, and now discovering a survivor on Aldrock's ship.

"I don't know, Samantha," Eden said. "I do have a lot of things to do—"

His words were swallowed back as his lips were crunched against Samantha's. He groaned and wounded his fingers around her red locks.

The woman stayed silent, letting the man touch, feel, taste her as he pleased, wanting him to forget about creating a massacre.

The man stopped, his thoughts fleeting away from his duties, his panting breath lingering near her breasts. "You're not trying to distract me, are you, dear?"

"O-of course not, sir," she answered, pulling him closer to her bosom.

"I would hate for me to have to exile you, too, Samantha." He rubbed his nose against the hollow of her neck, his tongue flicking slightly, licking in her rose scent. "Not since I lost Polla, you have been the best Mother for everyone, for our children."

"I won't disappoint you, sir."

He looked up into her face for the first time that day. "Please, stop calling me sir."

He watched as Samantha fidgeted slightly, shyly covering her naked body from his sight. He smiled. He adored her—her youth, her beauty, her obedience. He sighed and pleased himself longer with his woman, his pet, his Mother of his Eden.

He could take a moment to just be happy. He could take a moment to forget about his palace, his people, his duties, and his experiments. His fingers slowly eased open the flap of her waist and went deep down.

The woman's breath hitched. Sir Eden was too busy pleasuring himself that he missed the pain in the woman's eyes as she sacrificed herself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*゚▽゚*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

So, what do you think? I'm trying to add in a little more background about what is happening in Eden. Please tell me if you're like What in the world is going on?? I'll try to make it clearer in the next chapters.

The Road Home has reached 700 views! I honestly thought that this story would even get above 1 view 😅😂 I am so happy that I have been proven wrong.

Do click on that star and continue to prove me wrong 😁😘