Chapter 23

//Going to start adding Music from YouTube that go with the Chapters You're welcome!~

It's been about a week since the incident, you've hardly done much but cry, sit in the bathroom and eat. You were walking around the park with Tyler, holding StarBucks in one hand. You hadn't really said much, Tyler had just bought you a music note scarf from Hot Topic, you could've sworn you saw Dan in there. You sighed and kept walking through the park, you sat at the bank over at the lake, Tyler followed you "It's very pretty isn't it?" Tyler asked, the way you were crouched it the scarf he bought you covered your mouth, you smiled and nodded. "You're so cute" Tyler said and petted your head. He went over to a bench and sat down. You watched the ducks run around in the pond, when you caught a glimpse of Dan and Phil coming towards you, far away, but still close. Your eyes met with Dan's and soonly Phil stopped walking because Dan stopped and Phil met your gaze. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Tyler asked but you shook your head you sipped on your StarBucks and got up and ran over to Tyler, you watched them near as you looked at Tyler, he smiled reassuring as you hid behind him, "Hey guys" Tyler smiled and waved, you peeked over Tyler's shoulder as you looked at Phil, he smiled at you, then you looked at Dan, who you looked stared at "What are you guys out here for?" Tyler asked "We're playing Pokemon GO" Phil smiled widely, you looked at Dan's lips and then looked at Phil's lips then pictured him kissing Phil again. You gasped and backed up, everyone looked at you, hot tears slipped down your cold cheeks, the cold London air hit your wet cheeks. You watched Dan step forward but you stepped back again, you set your StarBucks down and ran off, soonly you spotted a tree to climb. You sat up there and pulled your knees to your chest and cried.

~Dan's p.o.v~

I stood there, I took a step forward towards Y/n, tears ran down her cheeks, I wanted to hug her tight and say everything is okay. I don't know what to even say to her after what has happened. She set her StarBucks down and took off, soonly after I did as well. "Dan!" I heard my name be called by the boys, I didn't mean to hurt her. I accidentally kissed Phil, and she happened to walk right in as I caught myself. I wanted to tell her it was an accident and laugh it off but she was crying, and I couldn't do anything. I continued to run, I scanned the place but couldn't see Y/n. I sighed as a crow flew into a tree, and I just happened to notice Y/n at a reachable place in the tree. I ran over, I heard her sniffling "Y/n, look" I said breathless, but I have a lot to say "I know what you saw the other day but I promise it's not what you think" I say "You don't want to talk to me but I have surely a lot to say to you, and I think It'd be easier if you came down her rather than I go up there to you" I finished talking a looked up at her "Come and get me" She said and sniffled "You got to be kidding me" I said "Start using those long legs Monkey boy" She commented and moved to a nearby branch, I jumped onto the branch and attempted to pull myself up but fell into a bush. "You know what you're coming down here for calling me Monkey Boy" "No! If you want to talk me you come up here, otherwise we're not talking, I'd rather not talk to you and I know if I go down there, you're going to use your height advantage and hold onto me, therefore I am and will not move if you want to talk you can bring your happy ass up here" She said surely and made it quite clear that that's the only way we're talking. "You can't always run Y/n-" She stopped my sentence "Watch me!" I heard her begin to sob, I sighed "Y/n.." I whisper loud enough so she could hear. "I-" Of course I get cut off again by Tyler running over here, Phil ran over here and took my arm, "Don't talk to her!" Phil said, I turned around sharply "Why the fuck not-" I stopped myself from talking as Y/n's messy bun was now down in front of her face, she was crying so badly; her face was red her eyes red and puffy. She cried into Tyler's shoulder, and whispered loud enough I could hear "I want to die" She muttered and with that Phil dragged me home. 

"Me and Tyler were talking, he said she's been hardly eating, she's been in the bathroom alot more than usual, and if she's not eating or curled up with Tyler she's crying 90% of the time, Tyler told me he's worried for her mental health, the other day he swore he saw self-harm scars, but he wasn't sure, he knows she's kinda starving herself, and sometimes he'd wake up in the middle of the night only to hear her sobs from the bathroom" Phil told me as we sat in my room, I've been trying to get my mind off everything by going on Tumblr but it didn't help, there were GIFs, edits, and FanFics. I closed my laptop as sighed, I fell over so I was laying down in Phil's lap "I don't know what to do, she wont talk to me" I whispered "Make a video" Phil suggested "She still watches your videos, make a video and talk to her from there" Phil said "That's brilliant" I hugged Phil and pulled away then got up and ran to the spare bedroom, "Pj and Chris I need your help" "With?" They asked as I smirked

~Your p.o.v~

You sat there with your anti-depressants in your hand taking your pill like you needed to, Tyler sighed and put the rest of your pills away, you sniffed as you put your pill bottle away then curled up in Tyler's lap. "Tyler, I want to die" You repeated, Tyler petted your head, he stroked your hair "No you don't sweetie it's just something that's running through your head right now" Tyler responded, "Why can't I die?" You asked tracing shapes into his thigh "Because Me, Dan, Phil, Pj, Chris, Cat and everyone else needs you" He said you sniffed and continued tracing shapes. You sniffled "You know Dan didn't mean to hurt you right?" You nodded answering his question, "Neither of them did" "I know" Tyler sighed "I'm going to run to a store are you okay here?" Tyler asked, you thought for a second then shrugged, "Okay then let's go" You got up then Tyler and slipped your boots on as he gets his shoes on and walk out of the Hotel.