Chapter 13

You woke up in a bed, white sheets, white walls Where am I? You thought. You looked around the place, the walls were padded, your outfit was white, you had a band around your wrist Patient 1240.1 You were trying to figure out what happened, you looked around the place again and took a step to the door, there was a mini window across from you, you peeked through and there was Phil. He sat in the corner, his hair was messy, bags under his eyes, and he was hugging his knees and rocking back and forth "Phil!!" You screamed banging on the glass, "Phil!! Please!! Phil!" You called banging harder but he didn't acknowledge you. Two buffy guys opened Phil's door, you could hear him scream in agony? "N-No.. Go away!! NOO" You saw Dan pop up at the window next to Phil's, he banged on the glass and you could hear muffled screams "No! Let him go!!" You banged on the door, trying to get Dan's attention but you it was no use, Dan slammed his hands on the window as his breath was shown on the glass, tears placed on his cheeks. You were confused, "Dan!!" You screamed but he seemed to roll down against the door. You heard something of gas, you darted you head up and saw a green gas fill the air and consume you "Phi.. Phil.. Da.. Dan" You muttered as it went dark.

~Dan's p.o.v~

I held Y/n's hand as she lied on the floor, Phil was calling London's emergency number. "Y/n can you hear me?" I've been talking to her, and occasionally got a couple squeezes on my hand from her, she was muttering things and tossing her head "Phil.. Dan.." She whispered "Y/n! W-We're here!" I exclaimed she tossed her head once more "Don't take Zoe!" She whispered in a yell, I was confused. We were all walking home after going to the park and she collapsed. I watch the ambulance pull up near us the grabbed the stretcher and some girl pushed me away from her as her hand fell down as if she went cold. "Y/n!" I screamed as they tugged Phil into the car and drove off. I fell to my knees "No take me with her!"

~Your p.o.v~

"No take me with her!" Dan screamed as the men held your upper arm, you squirmed in their grip "Let go of me!!" You screamed loudly as they escorted you down the long white hallway. You saw everyone, Mark, Jack, Zoe, Louise, everyone you knew including Wendy. You struggled even more as they saw you and banged on the glass, you turned at the end of the hall "Where are you taking me?!" You screamed "Shut up Patient 1240.1" One demanded. They threw you into a dark room, you fell into a chair, it instantly strapped you in. "Well Patient 1240.1 are you going to tell us?" A man with dark hair came out of shadows as you stared at him "Tell you what?!" You yelped, the man flipped a switch as you felt sparks hit all nerves and flew through your veins, you screamed loudly, as you felt tired you groaned, as he flipped it off "Now tell us." He demanded "Tell you what?" "Don't act like you don't know!" He yelled and slammed the switch down, the voltage felt heavier. You screamed as loud as you could, he flipped it off as you could hardly breathe "We're not going to get anything from her, put her back in the cell." The man called and walked away, the buffy men picked you up and walked next to you, you let tears slip from your weary eyes. You collapsed infront of your cell, you saw Dan bang on the window. You reached your hand out but a branch quickly fell onto your arm, leaving a deep red bloody mark, Dan screamed your named as you hissed and brung your arm back to you. You crawled into your cell and curled into a corner watching as your cell door slowly closed. You knew that branch it was the African Whip. You wanted Dan. You needed Dan.