Chapter 27

TRIGGER WARNING 

You sat on the other side of the couch, as everyone else sat in a seat. Louise was curled up next to Dan, Zoe next to Alfie, Pj and Phil sitting next to each other, then there was you. Louise was talking to Dan, she was whispering to him, he looked uncomfortable you wanted to say something but nothing came out so you closed your mouth. Louise was all up and tangled with Dan. You felt a pit form in your stomach, growing bigger and bigger by the second, you held onto your sleeves making sure your scars didn't show. You plastered a fake smile upon your face and laughed at some jokes, you made sure you looked fine. You rose from your seat and started to head to the bedroom, you felt someone tug on your sleeve, you turned slightly looking at who tugged, Phil held a smile. You raised your eyebrows in a worried expression then smiled slightly, letting Phil know it's fake. Then you headed to the spare bedroom, you lied down on the bed and curled up. Louise is taking Dan The voices jeer, He's not your's They got louder by the second. 

They all hate you..       

Dan doesn't care..

No one does..

"They're right" You whispered, "Who's right?" Phil asked, he stood at the door way. "The voices" You answered, Phil came in and shut the door and took a seat next to you on the bed. You crawled and lied your head in his lap. "You think they're right?" You don't deserve life "Yeah they're right" You said, Phil began to play with your hair, petting and stroking your hair slightly. "Why?" "All they're saying is the truth" You're ugly "What're the saying?" Pop the pills honey you'll feel better "Things" You whispered as Phil sighed and played with your hair, curling it with his finger. You pulled your wrists up into your vision, you tugged the sleeves down, rolling them. You gazed over the scars, you bit your lip and held onto your sleeves, they covered your knuckles. "Wanna say some of those things Small Cakes?" You let a little giggle out, that was the stupid nickname Phil gave you in high school. "Maybe" Slit your wrists "Okay when you're ready I'm listening" Phil said and played with your hair. You felt your eyes tear up, and slowly stream down like a river. "You don't deserve this.. You don't deserve life.. You need help.. Kill yourself.." You muttered silently. "D-Dan.. Doesn't really love you.." You said in a whisper but loud enough to hear. "You know he does Love" Phil said "Well yeah.. But I don't control what they say" You look in the other side of the room, where a piano was seen. "But with Louise, he looks... Like he's happier" You said.

"We'll be back soon" Dan called out, you nodded and waved them off, you headed up to the spare bedroom, and went to the piano. You opened the little flip first and grazed your finger tips over the keys, dusting it off. You smiled and took a seat. Your fingers explored the keys and tested before playing a tune. "Sorry I'm not perfect" You sung quietly at first, "Maybe not too good, but at least I'm enough" Your voice matched the tune, then trailed off. You continued to sing, your fingers hitting the keys at the right time. Your voice trailed off like leaves in the wind, and it matched. You thought of that one song your dad sung as a child to you. Can't Help Falling In Love With You. You began to play the keys.

~Dan's p.o.v~ 

Phil and I finally got home and headed up stairs, Phil had to do something and didn't want to go alone, we were heading to check up on Y/n when we heard a piano. We followed the sound to the spare bedroom, and opened it slightly we saw Y/n in the corner with the piano, she was playing some keys and singing "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?" Y/n's voice shook slightly as she sang, I looked at Phil whose been looking at me. "If I can't help falling in love with you. Like the river flows.. Surely to the sea.. Darling so we go.. Somethings are mean't to be... Take my hand, take my whole life too... For I can't help falling in love with you.." She continued to sing, I know it from somewhere, Twenty One Pilots did a cover! I listened until she was done. Me and Phil began to applaud. She squealed and jumped, her cheeks turned a bright pink "Y-Y-You heard me?" She stuttered "Yeah sorry" "We heard some beautiful noises and decided to see what it was" Phil said, she blushed harder. She pulled the case over it and acted like nothing happened.