Chapter 2

You and Phil were sitting on the couch once again you were sitting sideways on the couch leaning onto Phil. You wore Stitch onesie that Phil gave you for your 18 birthday while he wore his lion. You both have been watching horror films, first one to fall asleep gets pranked that's the deal that you and Phil made, Dan peered down stairs and noticed he grinned and went to the couch. Placed a hand above your shoulder and the other hand placed above Phil's, he screamed and slammed his hands down and shook you both. You screeched in terror and Phil yelped. "Daaannnn" Phil complained and looked up at the brunette "Oops did I do that?" Dan asked playfully as Phil hit him lightly "You're mean" Dan outstretched mean as Dan gasped "Me? Noo" You giggled as Dan tried to jump over the couch and sit next to you, but failed and rolled off the other side. You busted out laughing and Phil slowly joined "Are- Are you okay?" He said in between giggles "I'm fine!" Dan grumbled and got up acting as if nothing happened, Phil watched Dan brush himself off, "What are you two up to?" Dan asked changing the subject, "Horror films and onesies" Phil replied pausing the movie, "May I join?" He asked. Phil looked at you for approval, you nodded. "Sure Dan" You said "Get a onesie on" Phil said and Dan rushed out and quickly slipping into his Totoro onesie and plopped down on the other side of you.

You three continued to binge watch horror films, Dan cooked up some popcorn, Phil got the soda and you ordered the pizza. This was funny, it was about midnight and Dan was leaning on the arm of the couch and Phil was leaning on Dan's shoulder, before you fell asleep you had to use the bathroom and took a picture. You were a big fan of Dan, you were Dan's trash. You shipped Phan but you shipped you and Dan more. As soon as you returned from the bathroom a scream happened waking up both boys as you laughed. Another couple hours have passed and Phil was now leaning on the arm, you were curled up in both boy's lap sideways as Dan was leaning onto Phil. You sprawled out and was laying your head on Phil's lap while the rest of your body was stretched across Dan. You felt Dan shift and then someone had snaked their arms around your arms. You yawned, you groaned and whimpered then quickly fell asleep.

You woke up to hear something pop, your eyes got used to the slight light into the room, you realized Phil was gone but someone still had their arms around your waist hugging you tightly, their face buried in your neck, and their breathing was short. You reached for your phone and grabbed it, unlocking it swiftly and you saw a notification from Twitter from Phil he tagged you in it. You looked at it and it was a picture of you and Dan except, Dan was behind you hugging your waist and his face buried in your neck. Your cheeks boiled with blood, you felt all of your blood rush to your cheeks. Dan was cuddling you, Dan Howell, danisnotonfire is cuddling you, you out of people. You noticed he also tagged Dan, you looked at the hearted's and retweets, they were still blowing up. Tyler, Ian and Anthony, Felix, Maritza ((I think thats how you spell it)), Zoe, Louisa. Everyone. Your blushed got darker and you shut your phone off and slipped out of Dan's grip. Your waist felt suddenly cold. You sluggishly walk to the kitchen and saw Phil cooking, you spotted pancakes, bacon, and eggs. You sniffed the air "Delicious" You whispered, Phil must've heard because he turned around and chuckled "Right?" He asked. You grabbed a left-over slice of pizza and Phil snatched it and set it back "No" He scolded you as you pouted and did your best Stitch voice "Stitch wants pizza" You said with your arms crossed "No Stitch, you wait for breakfast" You stuck your tongue out at Phil as Dan walked it "It's better than cereal" He commented as you giggled This will be fun You thought.