Chapter 8

"Anyways Mum why'd you need to talk to me?" You said, your mom fiddled with her hands "Jess is coming back" You gasped and suddenly your eyes felt watery, Jess was your older bother, your parents and him got into a big fight about him going into the military but once he graduated he went in anyways, you haven't seen him for a long time. "You're joking right?" You mumbled, Phil looked at you wondering for answers. "He doesn't want to stay with us so she'll be living in your flat" Your mum said with sorrow, "I hate to kick you out but I have to go clean up the place when is he coming?" You asked "Tomorrow, at 8 in the morning" Your mum said as you rushed her out the door. After closing it you leaned on the door, panicking "Phil, my flat help now" You said as Phil nodded "We'll be next door!" Phil yelled and you both went out the door.

You were sitting on you bed as Phil was using the bathroom, you set up the camera and hid under the bed. You heard footsteps as someone sat on the bed, judging by the taco cat socks it was Phil. You grabbed his ankle and screamed, he yelped "I hate you!" He screamed as you got out and sat next to him, you leaned on him "You love me" You stated with a smirked as he chuckled. You turned the camera off and lied down. A knock happened at your door, "I'll get it" Phil called and jumped up "This is my flat I'll get it!" You said and jumped next to him "Says the one who's been living at mine!" Phil teased and headed towards the door, you playfully pushed him as you two argued about living at Phil's. Once you two stopped, Phil opened the door and there stood Jess. His dark brown hair still hanging in his face, a blue Domo hoodie, with skinny jeans. "Jessie!" You said and hugged your older bother, he hugged back as you pulled away, but his hands remained on your shoulders. "Look how big you've gotten, Y/n your beautiful" She said as she moved her hand into your hair and combed it with his fingers, then he cupped your cheek. "My beautiful little sister" He said then looked at Phil, he removed his hands and looked Phil up and down, checking him out "My 'lil sis got herself a good one" Jess said, you and Phil looked at each with a blush "Well actually n-" "And you two will be moving in with each other!" "Wait Jess actually he's not my boyfriend, I don't really have a boyfriend" Jess sighed "My bad" Phil chuckled "No it's fine, I used to fancy Y/n anyways" Phil said as the boys broke into a laughter. "Anyways, staying at Phil's house are we?" Jess said wiggling his eyebrows, you punched him lightly "It's not like that!" You yelled causing him to smirk, "We've been having many sleepovers" "Figured" Jess chuckled as you shook your head in disapproval, "Oh I almost forgot about Dan!" You yelled, you were going to check in with him after your mum left, then you ran out of the flat and ran to Dan. "Wait who's Dan?!" You heard Jess yell. You knocked on Dan's door as his soft voice answered "Come in" You turned the handle and pushed it in as he realized it's you, he quickly closed the laptop with a blush spreading on his cheeks. You grinned "What were you doing?" You asked sitting on his bed "Nothing!" He said quickly "Now now you can't lie to me!" "Fanfiction alright" He admitted as you giggled "Alright whatever lover boy, now my mom left and Phil is at my place right now" You said and booped him on the nose, he sneered and rolled his eyes, he pushed his laptop aside with his foot. He yawned and wrapped his arms around your waist and rolled over, making you lay on the bed next to him, you realized he was spooning you. You blushed deeply "Dan what are you doing?" You asked "I lost my Haru pillow" He complained "So I'm cuddling you" He said you giggled "Whatever you say" You teased.

~BONUS! Phil's P.O.V~

"So your Y/n's older brother, I haven't seen you in a while" I said, he nodded "Yep it's been a while, I've been out doing crap" He was leaning back on the couch with his eyes closed relaxing "Y/n seems different" He said catching my attention "Now that I think of it, she's been acting different" I said thinking about the old times, maybe she just changed "Who's Dan?" Jess asked, I looked at him "Well Dan is my roommate" "Wait Dan Howell?" He asked opening his eyes, I nodded slowly "Oh gosh" "What's wrong?" "Y/n is Dan Trash, she used to fight with our little sister about who was number one Dan Howell trash, she always won. Let me tell you she's a big fan but there's one problem that everyone else might have to watch out for." Jess said making me worry "What do you mean?" "She's crazy, like psychotic, psycho, yandere what ever you want to say, and she almost stabbed one of her friends in 6th grade for looking at her crush" My mouth was wide open, I didn't even know this.