Chapter 10

~Dan's P.O.V~ 

I was starting to end my live show until I realized Y/n fell asleep holding onto my arm, I smiled. "Well I have to go bye Danosaurs!" And then I turned off YouNow and pushed my laptop to the side, I wrap my arms around Y/n's waist and spooned her. I kissed her head and turned off the light and pulled the duvet over us then fell asleep. 

"THIRDWHEELING!" Someone screamed as light shone into my window, I looked at the door to see Pewdiepie in the middle of the room screaming, I smiled slightly as Y/n groaned and rolled over but instead rolled off the bed, "Eek!" She screamed making me chuckled as Pewds laughed, and stood up "I pulled another Dan" She joked as Pewds, Jack, and Phil laughed. 

I poured cereal into the bowls as Y/n and Jack giggled, Phil was back in bed. I leaned over the table "What are you two talking about?" I teased as Y/n blushed and hit Jack "Nothing really, we were just gossiping" Jack tweeted as I rolled my eyes, I put their bowls in front of them and sat down and began eating mine. 

They're hiding something from me... I thought What if she's dating Jack? What if she doesn't really like me? What if she likes Mark and Jack better? Oh god! Think Dan think! Confront her about this!

~Your P.O.V~ 

You looked over and saw Dan, shaking. You remembered whenever you had Anxiety you would shake like so. You reach over and placed your free hand on his, grazing your thumb over his knuckles , trying to calm him down. You jumped and looked up at you, his widen eyes softened as Jack put a hand on his as well, waiting for Dan to start laughing. Which eventually happened. You joined into the giggled but then concluded into seriousness "Dan if there's something you need to talk about me and Jack are here" You said softly, as Jack nodded. You noticed Dan narrowed his eyes at Jack making you sigh. The door rang, you excused yourself from the table and went and answered the door "Hey Y/n!" Mark greeted you with a hug as you told him to come in but making your way up the stairs Jack ran down and in between you both making you both question him. You sat next to Dan as Mark sat where you did where was next to Jack's empty seat. You put your hand slightly onto Dan's, Mark smiled and pointed to your hands asking if it were true you nodded causing him to nearly scream. You rubbed Dan's arm as he looked at you and smiled slightly then looked at his empty bowl. You needed to know what happened and now.