Circus Plans

***A Few Months Later***

Bella POV

We were all hanging out in Apollo cabin, and by all I mean "The Gang" with the exception of Jason, Piper, Luke and Will, Jason and Piper had a date thing and Will and Luke were off somewhere... Being them..

I was laying down on Kat's bed with Kat, Nico was laying down on Will's bed with Dy, and Percabeth was just staring at Kat and I.

By this time I was pretty damn sure that Kat had fallen asleep...

Kat opened an eye and looked at Percy and Annabeth, "Yes?" She asks them.

"Oh nothing, we're just confused, when did you two make up?" Asked Anna. This had apparently sparked Nico and Dy's interest, as they turned to look at us.

"Very recently," answered Kat vaguely. Anna nodded and the other two went back to their discussion.

I was about to ask Kat a question when Will and Luke bursted in through the door.

"Guys, the circus is in town!" Shouted Luke with a smiling Will trailing in behind him. Percy and Annabeth perked up at hearing the word 'circus.'

I will not lie, I also got a bit excited... And by a bit I mean a lot...

I turned to face Rina and her eyes had the same gleam in them as a child on Christmas morning. It was absolutely adorable.

"Can we go?" Asked a very excited Rina.

"Of course," Answered Will, "We do however have to go ask Chiron for permission though.." He trailed off. His eyes suddenly snapped up to meet Nico's, "Nico you're coming with me," he decided.

"But I don't want to," Nico protested..

"Pretty please?" Asked Will giving Nico puppy eyes.

Nico averted his eyes and mumbled a small "No."

"Please?"

"No"

It continued like that for a while until Will gave up and just threw Nico over his shoulder."Will what are you - AH! No, put me down you big oaf!" Exclaimed a certain Red-in-the-face-flustered-italian. Nico kept pounding on the blonde's back, but Will just walked out the door with a shit-eating-grin plastered upon his face.

*** A few minutes later ***

Katherine's Pov

Will and Nico burst in a few moments later, I've got to say, Will and Nico looked adorable...

Will was giving Nico a piggy back ride while Nico blushed brighter then a firetruck...

"Well..." I asked, my voice trailing off at the end.

"He said yes." Nico said while laying his head on Will's shoulder.

*** Author's Note ***

I'm super sorry for the wait, I am trying to update faster, though...
What do you guys think?
T

hank you,
KOALABEARSOURWOLF
for being amazing! Go and check out Wilhemina_168 her story is amazing! Until next time, my darlings!