HAPPY NEW YEARS

Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, Jason, Nico, Will, Leo,  Mackenzie, Katerina, Luke, Frank, Hazel, Piper, and Dylan were sitting aroung Hades cabin just hanging out.

Katerina and Luke we laughing. Mackenzie was glaring at the pair.  Annabeth and Percy were making plans for their future. Will was shamelessly flirting with Nico and vise versa. Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Leo, and Dylan were all having a dance party inside of Hades cabin.

It was really a sight to behold when Solance and Di Angelo joined them. Will was doing 'the running man' and Nico was break dancing. The gang was just hanging out waiting for the 10 second countdown to happen when Luke suggested truth or dare.

"Piper truth or dare?" Luke asked.

"Dare," she responded with no hesitation what so ever.

"Okay I dare you to break up with Jason and hit on Percy," Luke whispered into the girls ear.

"Oh okay." Was all she said, "Jason it's not working out. We had a good run, but it's over. It's not you it's me," she sighed as Jason looked absolutely heart broken.

"Percy you're looking quite handsome," Piper said, receiving a glare from Annabeth. Jason on the other hand was sobbing and crying, "Why? Why?" repeatedly.

Luke took mercy on his friend and explained the joke to them. They glared at him. The countdown alarm, that Chiron had made happen started.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" The gang shouted

I know it's hella crappy, but I tried. Let's wish my brother, Mikel a happy 16th birthday! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

XOXO
-A