This Isn't Normal

Luke POV

What have I done? I just realized how my words would have sounded to someone who did not have an understanding of Kat and mine's relationship/bond.

Oh shit. I'm so screwed. Kenzi's going to kill me. But she had no right to act like she did.

Whatever. Who's this new Mackenzie? Or this new side of her? What the duck is this? The world is ducking ending.

She has never acted like this during our entire relationship. I feel bad for Katherine. She had to witness that.

I feel like I shouldn't have to apologize to Mackenzie. I mean she completely over reacted. Way to cause a scene, right?

"Why are you thinking so hard Lukey?" Asked Kat.

"I'm sorry, Kat," I responded with a sigh, as I ran my hands through my hair.

"For what? You shouldn't be sorry for anything, it was that girl's fault," she chuckled, "I think you need some cheering up. Time for the doomsday option," she smirked.

"Oh, no, not the doomsday option. You promised you'd never do the doomsday option," I said with actual fear, backing up until my head hit the bed's headboard.

"Yeah, well you promised you would never girlfriend," she retorted as she pounced on me and started tickling the living shit out of me.

"I-Ah-Ha-Yo-u-Ne-ed-To-Sta-Staph-Stop-it-Righ-Right-Naw-Now," I choked out between fits of laughter.

"Say the magic words," she smirked.

"You're hot?"

"I'm flattered, but nope,"

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on?"

"Flattered," she sang

"Ugh," I groaned, she was straddling my waist and being very attractive, by smirking at me. No! Stop! She will never return your feelings!

"Nope," she said in a sing-song voice.

"I love you?" She nodded

"See, it wasn't so hard, now was it?" She questioned, rolling off of me and onto the bed.

"I knew it," came a voice from tye door. It was Kenzi... oh duck....

I know. I know. Anyways, 2016 is almost over. As you guys can tell I didn't update a Christmas chapter for this one so.do expect a new years chapter!

Xoxo
-A