Updates On CHB

Dedicated to OMGBLUEFOODZ for being amazing she's basically bae. But seariously thank you so.much.
Here's some back story on who forever_A_Dauntless is. Well folks that's Thalia
Heres some backstory this is set in the past not really a story more of a summary

One day Mackenzie, Nico, Annabeth, Percy and Thalia were watching 'Divergent.' When they wereb choosing the fractions Thalia started dancing around madly while singing "Forever a Dauntless" over and over again

There u go ppl

Anyways on with the story
Bella POV

"Oh, Iris goddess of the rainbow show me, Chiron Camp Half Blood, Long Island, New York" I said as an image of Chiron telling a shaking Luke Castellen. (Bella convinced Hades to bring him back from the dead) 'she'll be back soon' "Chiron" I said loudly making sure Luke heard too. Luke's head turned in my direction as I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

"Ah Mackenzie" Chiron said " So I was wondering if we.could go back to CHB" I asked he nodded his head and walked out of the Big House. I squealed and looked at Luke. " Hey there my Queen Of The Dead." He smiled and bowed obviously mocking the nickname he gave me.

"My King of Thieves." I replied while also bowing. He chuckled at my antics and I smiled at him. Even though looking quite depressed, lonely, dark rings under his icy blue eyes, and like he had been starving himself he still looked cute.

"Luke, you have better be back to normal when I get there , cos I can't stand to see you so sad" I said and he gave me a sad smile before saying, "I'll try" I smiled at him.

While many people actually thought Jason and I were dating, we we're never together. Reasons are:

One) He has a girlfriend
Two) I have a boyfriend
Three) We're cousins
Four) I'm best friends with his girlfriend
And Five) he's best friends with my boyfriend

We're not together, but we do flirt with each other. Piper and Luke are okay with this, because they also play, flirt with each other.

So its fine. "Honey, I'm home." Called out superman as he walked into my room the others soon after. "Hi guys"greeted Luke smiling at them. "Hey." They responded in sync. "Well guys as much as I'd love to stay and chat I have to go help out the hunters." Luke said with a glance in my direction.

Ah, The Hunters Of Artemis. I remember that I was so quick to join them. I was only eleven when I joined. But once Artemis found out that Luke was alive, she let me go from the hunt. I however, am still an honorary hunter (who is welcomed back into the hunt if anything ever happens) and who helps them out while at camp. I'm also in charge of them whenever Artemis isn't there. As for the age thing she takes anyone from age 6-17. (made that up) And, I'm forever 15 as Luke is 16, and besides like Artemis I can aslso change my age and my appearance changes with the age chosen .

"Tell her Mackenzie says hi." I told him. He nodded, and ran his hand over the iris message. As soon as the image disappeared I missed it. Talking to Luke made me feel endless bliss, even if it was through an IM.

I sighed to face the other people here. When I turned around Solangelo were in a heated make out session, Percabeth was flirting with each other, and Jiper was flirting and kissing. Thalia looked like she was about to puke. Clarisse was focused on something else. I grabbed Thalia and sat her down, away from the couples.

"Thanks but why did you do that " she asked, "Thalia we need to talk." I said as my accent leaked through my voice. "Bout' what?" She asked confusion written on her features but her eyes held recognition. She knew what this was about.

"Thalia why did thou join zé hunters?"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
OOH CLIFFHANGER! AREN'T I EVIL

Anyways thanks for 40 followers.

Guys I re took my pottermore quiz and got Ravenclaw