Chapter 15: Am I Sexual?

"Comment what you thought of the chapter title After u read this chappy XD"

Carmen Silvers Point Of View

“Everybody…rock your body…everybody rock your body right, backstreets back alright!” Lena, Kayla and I all sang together as we danced around our room and unpacked.

The room was quite large and had two beds that were side by side with a small night table in between and two lamps bolted to the wall above it. The floor was a beige carpet and the comforters on the bed were a nice green colour. We had a mini fridge, a microwave, a safe, a closet, one bathroom complete with a bath/shower, sink, toilet, and vanity.

And we were three in that room; so we decided we’d take turns with the sleeping arrangements. Tonight Kayla and Lena would sleep together while I slept alone in the other bed, tomorrow I’d sleep with Lena while Kayla slept alone, the day after Lena would sleep alone while I slept with Kayla and so on.

“Oh my God we’re back again. Brothers sisters everybody sing,” I jumped up onto my bed with my stolen hairbrush, “Gonna bring the flavour show you how. Gotta question for you better answer now.”

“Am I original?” Lena hopped onto her bed while I jumped down.

“Yeah!” Kayla and I exclaimed.

“Am I the only one?” Kayla sang.

“Yeah!” Lena and I cried.

“Am I sexual?” I struck and pose and they both burst out laughing.

“Yeah!” they laughed and shouted, “Am I everything you need you better rock your body now!”

We kept singing and dancing and laughing as we went around the room until there was a knock on the door. I sashayed up to the door, still singing and dancing as I opened it.

“Am I sexual?” I sang and then my mouth fell open when the door opened to Mrs. Stern. “Er…hey miss?” I said, cheeks burning.

“Hello Miss Silver. Having fun?” she asked but there was no humour in her voice.

“Um…yes,” I tugged on a strand of my hair.

“Hey Carmen! Who’s at the door? One of the boys? Oh my God is there a hot guy there?” Lena giggled as she popped up beside me. I saw the grin on her face fall before it was back up again, only more forced this time. “Hi Mrs. Stern. What brings you here?”

“There have been some new arrangements. You girls will receive another room mate for the week,” she said curtly.

“Okay…who is it?” I frowned as Kayla came up behind me.

Roxanne appeared behind Mrs. Stern and all three of our jaws nearly hit the ground.

Three werewolves rooming with one vampire? Oh yeah, this trip was going to be real fun.

“Roxanne. This won’t be a problem, will it?” Mrs. Stern said, now sounding as if she was amusing herself greatly with a smirk on her face.

Psycho teacher.

“No it won’t,” I said with forced cheer and I could see Kayla and Lena were even less thrilled about the idea of a new room mate.

“Good. We’ll see you downstairs in about four hours for breakfast,” she said before she left.

Roxanne came in, a scowl on her face as she headed straight into the washroom and all but slammed the door shut behind her.

I sighed and closed the door to our room. Well great. I had to sleep with Roxanne…probably for a week too since I doubt the girls would want to. Not that I want too either but still.